Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Sadie the Cleaning Lady

Started by caskur, August 06, 2023, 09:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 27, 2023, 03:39:29 PMI have no idea what YHBT means
That's because you're stupid.

Trolls know... for everyone else there's this thing called Google...
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

double post... so a great opportunity to drop another brilliant track by a world class act

John Farmham singing, Touch of Paradise.

https://youtu.be/-N_rwDyGmyU?si=Sf0VkEsGLNwRuIo-
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: RAVEN on August 27, 2023, 04:59:45 PMYou have been trolled... deary :)

More like Dopey is bleating another airclaim. You might not know him, like I know him. He is most infamous for waving his dick around flame town making allsorts of airclaims.

I own him. He knows it.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 27, 2023, 04:51:49 PMThat's because you're stupid.

I am not a troll.

QuoteTrolls know... for everyone else there's this thing called Google...

n 20 yrs f pstng n n hs vr wrttn tht t m.

nw wrk tht t fckwt.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I am going to have to fix my posts on my PC worst luck...

I hate booting up the PC BECAUSE of endless endless endless MS updates.  :facepalm:
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 27, 2023, 08:16:46 PMI am not a troll.
You aren't a flamer either.

Quote from: caskur on August 27, 2023, 08:11:17 PMMore like Dopey is bleating another airclaim. You might not know him, like I know him. He is most infamous for waving his dick around flame town making allsorts of airclaims.
None of which included me being married "supposedly twice". That's a genuine bona fide Sackur airclaim.

One that was sold her, one that trolled her.  :yeahhh:

I wonder how many other airclaims she's made...

Quote from: caskur on August 27, 2023, 08:11:17 PMI own him. He knows it.
There's two!  :crampe:

Quote from: caskur on August 27, 2023, 08:28:06 PMI am going to have to fix my posts on my PC worst luck...

I hate booting up the PC BECAUSE of endless endless endless MS updates.  :facepalm:
How about fixing your bloody PC. Or better yet, simply not not fucking up in the first place? :s_laugh:  :s_laugh:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

:s_hi: 

Pull up a chair and hear the Voice..

- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quick question... who did Johnson-nobbling Farnham say The Voice was?

That's right... NOT him. Try and understand it, whoah-ohh-oh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-oh...

:evilthoughts2:

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Wolf Winters, Sounds of Silence

These are some of the deepest pipes I have ever heard, infact it's..... they're the deepest.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Here another song that is beautiful and so is the reactioner..

Very good comments.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview