The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Sadie the Cleaning Lady

Started by caskur, August 06, 2023, 09:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 23, 2023, 08:44:46 PMI don't click on videos, silly girl.

I'm just messing with you anyway.  Isn't he some Aussie singing star?

It's OK I AM USING MY STUPID PHONE WHICH IT FILLING UP TO MY 5 GIG LIMIT... I CANT COPY AND PAST ON THE SMART TV.. It is so annoying but too lazy to go out to my art studio in the freezing cold.

https://youtu.be/6m2m_9Uijso?si=5Ffp_-G75IpiGIw7
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Reggie Essent

Quote from: caskur on August 23, 2023, 08:49:59 PMIt's OK I AM USING MY STUPID PHONE WHICH IT FILLING UP TO MY 5 GIG LIMIT... I CANT COPY AND PAST ON THE SMART TV.. It is so annoying but to lazy to go out to my art studio in the freezing cold.

https://youtu.be/6m2m_9Uijso?si=5Ffp_-G75IpiGIw7

The sun's going down and it's still hotter than fuck here.  But we're supposed to get some cooler weather in the next few days.

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 23, 2023, 08:52:56 PMThe sun's going down and it's still hotter than fuck here.  But we're supposed to get some cooler weather in the next few days.

Our weather situations will reverse in 3 months... worse luck. I hate summer these days.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Reggie Essent

Quote from: caskur on August 23, 2023, 09:40:51 PMOur weather situations will reverse in 3 months... worse luck. I hate summer these days.

My favorite time of year here is autumn.  From September through October the weather here is awesome.  Warm days, crisp nights and football.

Our football, not that weird Footie game you Aussies play, but that's a cool sport to watch too.

Herman

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 23, 2023, 09:58:09 PMMy favorite time of year here is autumn.  From September through October the weather here is awesome.  Warm days, crisp nights and football.

Our football, not that weird Footie game you Aussies play, but that's a cool sport to watch too.
The fall means endless hours of work for us farmers.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Herman on August 23, 2023, 10:00:01 PMThe fall means endless hours of work for us farmers.

But the payoff is sweet, right?

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 23, 2023, 09:58:09 PMMy favorite time of year here is autumn.  From September through October the weather here is awesome.  Warm days, crisp nights and football.

It's changed a lot and there are youtube reaction stations and Americans reacting for the first time to seeing Aussie Rules.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 23, 2023, 10:01:12 PMBut the payoff is sweet, right?

Hell ya. Then the old lady and I can take a trip in the winter. I can also drink more barrel wash.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: caskur on August 23, 2023, 10:09:45 PMIt's changed a lot and there are youtube reaction stations and Americans reacting for the first time to seeing Aussie Rules.

I like Aussie rules footie.  They used to play it on late night cable all the time and I got hooked into it.  I don't see it on anymore, but I cut the cable a while back.  I could probably find it on this streaming stuff, but then they'd want money.  Fuck them.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Herman on August 23, 2023, 10:12:21 PMHell ya. Then the old lady and I can take a trip in the winter. I can also drink more barrel wash.

It's all good then, brother!   :drunk2:

caskur

I like most weather 35 Celsius and under... over 35 and I am under refrigerated aircon....

We start Spring in a week.

- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 23, 2023, 07:04:16 PMi recognize this style.... did you ever post at VF? was your name "giga-wattz" or something? just curious.... probably mistaken....
Yeah I posted there. You were pretty much the reason I bothered to register. I lost count of the amount of times I got bored of waiting for an account registration to be approved.

7.83 Hz was my only nick there.

Quote from: caskur on August 23, 2023, 07:05:44 PMI made A LOT of money in my last art exhibition hairy legs... A LOT.
You spread your legs and got first prize for the best dried arrangement then?

Quote from: caskur on August 23, 2023, 07:27:20 PMPoor old Dum Sum, always stuck in the past... I use  Paint Shop Pro Ultimate if I want to chop.
...and you moaned and bitched endlessly because you couldn't get Ulead registered... YEARS after the company went bust and bought up by Corel. Who also bought Jasc out of Paint Shop Pro and shut it down for years... until they realised their "Draw" program wasn't the drum roll maestro* "draw" they hoped it would be.

I got my start in Jasc's Paint Shop Pro. Pretty basic program, a kiddie toy really, a few rungs up the evolutionary ladder from MS Paint. Adobe Photoshop and Light Room were industry standards for a reason and I'm glad I made the switch.

Quote from: caskur on August 23, 2023, 07:27:20 PMThat is why KM thinks I am best Chopper in flame town
KM also thinks he's going to revive Flametown with his overly inflated opinion of himself. I wouldn't be putting his recommendations on my cv if I were you.  :crampe: 0

Quote from: caskur on August 23, 2023, 07:27:20 PMProducer engineer???? Don't make me laugh...
I'll do whatever I please. If that includes getting recognised for my proficiency behind a mixing desk and having artists beating a path to my door...well, I've already done that. And kid... you haven't demonstrated any ability you can bring to the table so it really doesn't matter how you react, now does it? 

Quote from: caskur on August 23, 2023, 07:27:20 PMps, you have proven you have shit taste in music...
Just not shit enough to groove on out to gay icons like John Paul Young and David Cassidy, is that right? Do ANY of the musical acts you get on down to have any balls? I mean aside from the possible exception of Jimmy Barnes, all the examples you've offered up are the kind of homos that would have impressionable minds taking a carving knife to their own genitals!

Case in point; Shirley Strachan. Real name Grahame, but he took a girl's name and started singing heartwarming ditties about avoiding groupies ("Balwyn Calling"), his sex toy collection ("I'm Normal") and helpful tips on cleaning his clothes ("Don't Take Your Lurex To The Laundromat"). If that doesn't scream "GHEY" in fifty foot tall rainbow letters, I don't know what does.

Quote from: caskur on August 23, 2023, 08:25:25 PMthe music is good in the vicaroo however the lyrics are disgusting and if you think I believe for 1 nanosecond John Farnham was a poofta and got it on with Meldrum those rocks in your pointy head have pulped your grey matter red.
It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, I believe it because I've heard too many independent testimonials on the topic. You? You're just a Karen and a window licker on the subject... and you barely even qualify for that much where the music industry is concerned.

As like as not, the reason Johnny had mouth cancer in the first place was because of some unpronounceable disease he picked up from a dirty cock. Considering how much Columbian marching powder he's shoved up his snout over the years, it's a wonder he didn't go full Valdemort like Peaches did!  :crampe:

I never understood the lure of cocaine myself, but pretty much all the industry runs on addiction of some form or other. Cocaine happens to be the drug of choice of the pooftersexuals in the Aussie music industry, probably because of its effects when used as a sexual aid.

Quote from: caskur on August 23, 2023, 08:25:25 PMAlso I never got into the Blues Brothers. Drug theme movies aren't for Jehovah's Witnesses and I hate blues.
That's why you don't know what the hell you're talking about. I've a much wider appreciation of music than you'll ever know, that's why I can speak with authority while you pretend you can stand toe to toe with me on the topic and default to an echo chamber of YouTurd never-was-beens.

Sorry about your penis. Not sorry about the one that gave Johnny mouth cancer.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Oh, and in spite of what you might have thought otherwise, John-boy dropping to his knees is not so much an an indicator of his sexual preference as it is an indictment of how far he'd prostitute himself to be a Big Star in Caskur's wheelhouse. Some people draw the line at that kind of shit - he didn't and as a consequence enjoyed... well, barely a mention on the international stage.

Dan Ackroyd on the other hand...
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

John Farnham never sucked anyone's cock.

Kurt said you are a pervert and disgust him.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview