Replies: 7350
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 17, 2024, 04:54:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Trump's campaign is calling for additional 2024 presidential debates and for them to take place "much earlier" than initially proposed by the debate commission. The Trump campaign asserted that the candidate is willing to debate President Joe Biden "anytime, anyplace, and anywhere."

I like the idea and they should include RFK.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on April 12, 2024, 11:35:10 AMTrump's campaign is calling for additional 2024 presidential debates and for them to take place "much earlier" than initially proposed by the debate commission. The Trump campaign asserted that the candidate is willing to debate President Joe Biden "anytime, anyplace, and anywhere."

I agree and would add in third parties like the Libertarians and the Greens, at least for the first couple of debates. I'm sure there would be a winnowing process like the major parties do for their primaries, but initially all the candidates who will appear on a ballot should have a place on the stage.

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 12, 2024, 11:45:28 AMI agree and would add in third parties like the Libertarians and the Greens, at least for the first couple of debates. I'm sure there would be a winnowing process like the major parties do for their primaries, but initially all the candidates who will appear on a ballot should have a place on the stage.
I agree and I should have mentioned the candidates for both parties.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on April 12, 2024, 11:35:10 AMTrump's campaign is calling for additional 2024 presidential debates and for them to take place "much earlier" than initially proposed by the debate commission. The Trump campaign asserted that the candidate is willing to debate President Joe Biden "anytime, anyplace, and anywhere."

I like RFK but fuck I cannot listen to that guy talk

he cant be president. Imagine him trying to give the state of the union address?

nah man... if it comes down to him or Biden yeah... but against Trump? No way

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 10, 2024, 05:49:03 PMI dont know if I can atone for all that!

It was really hard on her!
walking and chewing bubblegum at the same time is hard on that space cow
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 12, 2024, 12:08:37 PMI like RFK but fuck I cannot listen to that guy talk

That happened to him from eating out Katherine Hepburn at the nursing home. FACT!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on April 12, 2024, 01:14:51 PMThat happened to him from eating out Katherine Hepburn at the nursing home. FACT!

Any woman with hep and burn in their name has gotta be trouble
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 12, 2024, 12:08:37 PMI like RFK but fuck I cannot listen to that guy talk

he cant be president. Imagine him trying to give the state of the union address?

The first time I saw him speak I assumed he had temporary laryngitis.

Moonie

I like him too but it's so bad when he talks I feel so bad saying that. If it comes to that he will have to have someone speak for him.  No way he can address the nation lol. I mean is that even allowed who knows.  But yeah I hope something gives when it comes to Biden if something happens with Trump.

I also think the Kennedys have some kind of generational curse with them. Maybe he should sit this out. 

JOE

The latest polls indicate the Biden administration isn't in very good shape among American voters:

...if the Democrats were truly serious about winning then they should have gotten rid of Biden

Oh well too late.

Once again history repeats itself & is littered with another old fart who overstayed his welcome.

DKG

There are ten polls now showing Biden with a lead including gains in battleground states. But, polls also show a more favourable view of the Trump presidency than Biden's administration.

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on April 15, 2024, 12:31:34 PMThere are ten polls now showing Biden with a lead including gains in battleground states. But, polls also show a more favourable view of the Trump presidency than Biden's administration.

Who did they ask?
What did they ask them?
What was the sample size? Margin of error?

In 2016 all "the polls" said Hillary was going to walk away with an easy win, too.

Fuck those polls.

Biden has lost support in every demographic that helped him squeak out a victory in 2020.

The demented asshole is toast.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 15, 2024, 01:28:47 PMWho did they ask?
What did they ask them?
What was the sample size? Margin of error?

In 2016 all "the polls" said Hillary was going to walk away with an easy win, too.

Fuck those polls.

Biden has lost support in every demographic that helped him squeak out a victory in 2020.

The demented asshole is toast.
That is what I thought too. I read yesterday that Biden is bleeding support to Blacks and young voters.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Brent on April 15, 2024, 01:47:15 PMThat is what I thought too. I read yesterday that Biden is bleeding support to Blacks and young voters.

He's lost ground to one degree or another with youth, black and brown (especially Arab and Muslim), women, etc.

He couldn't afford a significant drop in any yet he has them across the board.

This latest student debt relief scam is an acknowledgement that he, or at least his team, is aware that the younger voters are probably the easiest claw-back since he's unwilling or unable to change any existing policies but if we look at the details of his proposal those are the people least likely to benefit from any relief.

It's not going to even come close to doing what they hope it'll do.

Same with dangling the possibility of a Julian Assange pardon... either do it or shut the fuck up and the damage there has already been done because of the years Julian's already spent in prison.

Short of actually and radically changing course on things like Ukraine and Israel/Gaza, which isn't going to happen, #GenocideJoe hasn't got a chance. Even if he shut down the proxy war and abandoned Israel people like me still wouldn't ever vote for him because of the shit he's already done going back to his years in congress.

On top of all that his cognitive frailty is still being largely ignored for now but it will absolutely become more of an issue the closer we get to November. Every week it seems we get another account from someone who had a disturbing interaction with the doddering jackass.

He'll be lucky if the democrats don't forcibly replace him at/after the convention but that might not work for them either. They've waited too fucking long for anyone else they swap in to distance themselves from the stench of this administration.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 15, 2024, 02:18:28 PMHe's lost ground to one degree or another with youth, black and brown (especially Arab and Muslim), women, etc.

He couldn't afford a significant drop in any yet he has them across the board.

This latest student debt relief scam is an acknowledgement that he, or at least his team, is aware that the younger voters are probably the easiest claw-back since he's unwilling or unable to change any existing policies but if we look at the details of his proposal those are the people least likely to benefit from any relief.

It's not going to even come close to doing what they hope it'll do.

Same with dangling the possibility of a Julian Assange pardon... either do it or shut the fuck up and the damage there has already been done because of the years Julian's already spent in prison.

Short of actually and radically changing course on things like Ukraine and Israel/Gaza, which isn't going to happen, #GenocideJoe hasn't got a chance. Even if he shut down the proxy war and abandoned Israel people like me still wouldn't ever vote for him because of the shit he's already done going back to his years in congress.

On top of all that his cognitive frailty is still being largely ignored for now but it will absolutely become more of an issue the closer we get to November. Every week it seems we get another account from someone who had a disturbing interaction with the doddering jackass.

He'll be lucky if the democrats don't forcibly replace him at/after the convention but that might not work for them either. They've waited too fucking long for anyone else they swap in to distance themselves from the stench of this administration.

why worry about support when you can harvest 3876 mail in ballots out of an address that maps back to a one bedroom apartment and when pressed to investigate go only as far as to recount those 3876 mail in ballots to confirm that you still have 3875 fraudulent ballots plus the legitimate one?