The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Apologies to Biggie Smiles

Started by Blausdag, September 19, 2023, 09:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on September 20, 2023, 05:50:22 PMIt couldn't even meow. It sounded like a whoopy cushion with smokers cough.

Poor thing was all skinny and mangey and Poofer would scream at it.

Was it like that poor dog I rescued a few months back?

Oh gosh that poor thing was horrible.

He's doing great now btw 

can't keep up with the fat little fucker
Love Love x 2 View List

Dove

Flynn literally just criticized someone for believe rumors and not facts.

After years of being a spamming unhinged moron who believed rumors and ignored facts.  :facepalm:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2023, 05:51:45 PMWas it like that poor dog I rescued a few months back?

Oh gosh that poor thing was horrible.

He's doing great now btw 

can't keep up with the fat little fucker

Much worse. I wanted to steal the poor thing.

And awwwww I love him. Little Lori Lightfoot  :crampe:

Updated pictures in my text messages would be awesome. Js.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

TheProwler

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lokmar

Sheesh! If Flynnbecile really is a woman and I had to listen to that fukin yap all day, I'd pimp slap the fuk outta her! Bitch DEFINITELY wouldnt be going to Vegas with me next month. She staying home with the dog!
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Blausdag

Quote from: Dove on September 20, 2023, 05:43:06 PMNo, I did not.

You are the only person who claims im the one who brought that garbage to the forums.

Everyone else literally watched him start dragging it before I even cut him off. His stupid shitcasts about me. The constant posts about me. Then when I cut him off and blocked him because he was blowing up my phone like a psycho and message bombing me while I was in bed with my sick kid.....he started blasting on the forums shit about me and my kids and PI and all kinds of bullshit.

I ignored him for 3 days until Biggie texted me and told me that him and Bone were sick of watching me take the high road and told me to let him have it.

So I started making fun of his half dead cat and trashed house.

This is what happened. All right out I'm front of everyone.

You are just as delusional as KM is. You obvious have no fucking idea what actually happened there and no interest in knowing what actually happened. You just jumped in all obsessive defending a total scum bag after he started his scum bag bullshit.

HE started posting PI. HE called my job to the point where I actually quit. Tell me, Flynn....did you see this picture he claimed I sent him of a retarded patient covered in shit? I KNOW you never saw that. Unless he fucking got one off google and told you I took it.

And you weren't interested in what actually occurred and who did what. You just jumped in to make sure Pooftard wasn't getting roasted too hard while he internet stalked someone and called peoples jobs.

Now you are suddenly righteous over BF having PI and calling Bigs VM?  You defend Poofer doing that shit so long as he tells you some bullshit.

I don't believe your apology because your standards are not consistent and you really laid this on thick. You could have reported what happened, apologized to Big, showed the PM and just posted normal. You sat there and went into some long nonsense about how you can't support that and blah blah. Trying WAY too hard. It's suspicious AF.

You don't care about real life phone calls or PI being used when someone you like does it and feeds you bullshit to justify it. Why do you care now?

Oh yes you did you fucking attention whore. You blasted ALL of the sordid details of your short lived relationship with Martini on SG, you know it, I know and so does Flea and anyone else who was there. Pages upon pages of you spouting off on the intimates of the "relatioship." No one needed to be Martini or Pickles to know the ins and outs of what happened you mentally ill sociopathic cunt.

Once again, you start off how it was Martini's fault. I was there you fucking birdbrain, I saw who initiated it, it was YOU. To this fucking day you cannot and will not fess up to doing your share of the damage to SG, which incidentally was owned by your friend, Flea. I am not the ONLY person that claims you brought up the garbage about your dalliance with Martini. There are a slew of other's, all one has to do is take a gander at SG to see that it was YOU trying to sway public opinion by being the first one out of the gate with your sordid details of your one night stand. You didn't block ahit, then explain to me how you're 1st in posts at SG in regard to The Summer of Poofer? That also rings true at BF as well, all anyone has to do is read your long litany of bulkshit to know you and Poofer were both at fault by not letting it go, thus destroying SG with your selfishness. Well, you brought up your kids first and used them as a springboard you ignorant cunt. Don't get mad because your looking for sympathy backfired in your nasty looking face you slut.

So now it's Biggie's and Bonesaw's fault that you couldn't take the high road. This pretty much sums you up. Everything is everyone else's fault. When have YOU ever taken responsibility for your role in what transpired? I never once said it was 100% your fault, because I know it takes 2 to tango, but to this day, you lay all of the blame on Martini. That might work on people that weren't there, but I was. You, yourself posted all the info about that relationship.

I was there and I know exactly what happened, so don't try to tell me what did and didn't happen you stupid bitch, because you dont have the brains to pull off a con job like that.

Bitch, you admitted to taking pictures of one of your helpless clients you delusional twat. You even at one time acted like you were proud of it. You are fucking mental and you got what you deserved you bat shit crazy whore. Just you bringing this up tells me that this too is a big sore spot for you, you narcissistic retard.

The difference between what Poifer did and what BF did is with BF I could do something about it. And I did, I've even defended your sorry ass a mod over at BF, but you're soooo wrapped up in your little make believe world that you missed it because at the end of the day it's all about Dove. You are the most self centered bitch I have ever known and believe me, I know a lot of cunts like you.

I don't give one fuck what you believe. But you know what, if it were you getting a phone call from BF I'd do the same for you no matter if I agree with how you live your life. That's the difference between us. You can comprehend someone else having morals, and acting on them regardless of who they were defending, that's why you'll always be that uncouth piece of shit that's used as a throw away sex toy.

You are the last person to judge me and what the fuck I do after your stint of past destruction. How about this, I know this is your home forum. I respect that. You stay the fuck away from me and I'll do the same...or I can and will continue to show these find people what a conniving and selfish cunt you really are. I'm open to both options you ignorant slag.

Erica Mena

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Blausdag

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2023, 05:25:35 PMListen, I'm not going to beef with you here as I am still impressed with your recent display of integrity. I can really tip my hat to a man or woman who can pull up enough righteous courage to stand for what is right even when they despise the person they are standing up for.

that's a heart after my own and I fucking dig it. I really do.

Many others have their doubts .. but I'm a damned good con artist when I want to be and I know a con when I see one. This doesn't have markings of a fabrication. And if it is, hats fucking off to you on one of the most skillfully executed trolls of our modern era. You actually trolled two sides of the coin and that isn't at all easy

We can go back to you calling me dwarf Vader and me calling you a toothless bimbo with an odor problem at some put in the near future. But for now, you're aces in my book.

that said, I'd really be interested in knowing exactly how Oerdin could be spamming a thread he created with posts that were entirely germane to the subject matter he originally posted about

genuine curiosity here

Minus how you may feel about the guy personally where exactly did he wander off the plantation on that one?
[/qslap.]

------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen. I don't despise you. I just don't agree with some of your methods. Let's just leave it at that.  I remember a time when we all got along on SG until certain things happened and created a fissure between all of us.

I don't know if things will ever go back to how they were or what they were, maybe that remains to be seen or not. I haven't yet decided if I want to be a part of this forums ecosystem as many of the problems regarding the boards are here. I hope this feeling is just because of my own bias as having to deal with some of these nitwits elsewhere. I will tell you this, there is no one innocent in what has been going on during the last day and a half. We are all guilty in one measure or another.

As far as Oerdin goes, he was asked to stop posting up extreme numbers of Twitter videos along with his spamming of non-political boards along with flaming in general discussions areas. He was warned more than once, actually he was warned numerous times and was asked to stop to no avail. It was never personal with Oerdin until he made it so. And still to this day, I really have no issues with the spammer, but I'm not going to let him bad mouth me with his lies and fabrications.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on September 20, 2023, 02:26:22 PMI read the first five pages of this thread so far. I have my doubts about it. My spidey sense tells me either this is a troll or more likely the Flynns were going to be fired as a mod and they decided to do the forum version of going postal.

I could be wrong, but it has a smell about it.
It does, doesn't it?

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 20, 2023, 02:28:36 PMNot a troll. He actually called Biggie
I'm sure he did. That's not the trollish part.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

Flynn you wasted a lot of text because there is no need to read past the first line.

You are completely wrong. Everyone knows you are wrong. This all happened publicly.

You are nothing but a delusional hypocrite and every thing I posted stands.

This is why so many people think you are Poofer. You echo the same obvious lies and victim routine even though literally everyone watched HIM drag it to the forum. I didn't say a single fucking thing to him while he ranted his bullshit for THREE days. I did not jump in until Biggie and Bone told me to shred him because people were sick of watching him blast me all over the place and me taking the high road.

Reality doesn't change just because Flynn wants to believe some stupid narrative because it suits YOU to believe it.

You can carry on all you want but everyone saw the same thing. You don't get to demand everyone else adopt your delusional version of event they saw themselves. Throwing tantrums over it is unhinged.

Poofer is a liar, he uses PI, he calls people's jobs (mine AND my exs) and lies about pictures.

I'll judge the fuck out of you, and my judgements are likely dead on. Don't get mad because your BS here is transparent.  You are a hypocrite and you don't care about Biggies PI being used or that psycho leaving him a VM. That's clear by how thick you are laying it on about how against it you are and how morally offended you are.

Yeah it's a shit bag and psycho thing to do. But if you have no problem believing blatant LIES in order to justify Poofer calling a single mothers JOB to get her fired and rip income away from her kids (because at this time Poofer believed my income was the only income so he wanted my kids to even suffer) you have ZERO credibility wailing about how offended you are over this.

You have an agenda. Biggie might be buying it....I'm not.

And sit the fuck down. No one who jumps in blindly defending a stalker and abuser for his stalking and abuse gets to cry about who is judging them. You have the worst judgment here. You and Poofer should be glad I wasn't the one wanting to drag the drama to the forums and use PI or I'd have had his back ground check and everything his ex wife said blasted all over.

It's a good thing I don't actually give a fuck what some piece of shit scamming bum lies about on the internet enough to wreck him.

I may have brought it up this time for the purpose of pointing out your glaring hypocrisy and weak standards and lack of integrity....but I'm not the one who obsessed over this topic and spammed about it for days and weeks and months on multiple threads while screaming about how I'm "winning!!"

YOU are the attention whore. Hence why you posted this out on the board instead of in PM and you've been blathering on about morals. You do this kinda thing often. Attention whoring.

Dove

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 20, 2023, 06:33:00 PMIt does, doesn't it?
I'm sure he did. That's not the trollish part.

The carrying on about how morally offended shim is by this and how shim cannot support it and all the drama of it is what did it for me.

Flynn is full of shit. End of.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Dove on September 20, 2023, 06:35:51 PMThe carrying on about how morally offended shim is by this and how shim cannot support it and all the drama of it is what did it for me.

Flynn is full of shit. End of.
Agreed. There's a post from Flange a few pages back now... did more harm to the cause than good IMO.

But hey, if others want to buy into it, I say "let 'em".
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 20, 2023, 06:39:46 PMAgreed. There's a post from Flange a few pages back now... did more harm to the cause than good IMO.

But hey, if others want to buy into it, I say "let 'em".

Yep. If this were genuine, he would have just posted it and said "Look at what this scum does" and left it at that.

Carrying on about how against he is....completely unessesary. That's obvious pathological lying.  No one honest needs to sell it so hard.

Just another attempt at creating some huge drama.

Erica Mena

Can we stop the rehashing the past and focus on the present?
Winner Winner x 1 Love Love x 1 View List
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview