The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Apologies to Biggie Smiles

Started by Blausdag, September 19, 2023, 09:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

I did say if others wanted to buy into it, I'd let them. You need my signing on to the fairytale to make it worthwhile?

Shit, you aren't hiding behind the Lokmar handle are you Erica?  :crampe:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Meh, I got shit to do... big trip coming up. Catch yas on the flip.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Blausdag

Quote from: Dove on September 20, 2023, 06:43:18 PMYep. If this were genuine, he would have just posted it and said "Look at what this scum does" and left it at that.

Carrying on about how against he is....completely unessesary. That's obvious pathological lying.  No one honest needs to sell it so hard.

Just another attempt at creating some huge drama.

You're just jealous that this isn't about you, drama queen. Anything not about Dove just makes your blood boil. Spare me your routine of what you think you know you're talking about.

Lokmar

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 20, 2023, 06:47:43 PMI did say if others wanted to buy into it, I'd let them. You need my signing on to the fairytale to make it worthwhile?

Shit, you aren't hiding behind the Lokmar handle are you Erica?  :crampe:

File a butthurt report.

Biggie Smiles

Guise guise?

If you please?

This is my trophy stalk thread which is complete with erratic voicemails and threats of calling my employer to tell them that someone named Biggie Smiles works for them

not the dead rapper

if you could take your infighting elsewhere please?

that means you too baby doll, avatar_Dove

you know I love you, but this is MY moment
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Biggie Smiles

I've just now realized something

saying "admin sucks cock" on this site - given the context is not at all in my own best interests

that really does suck

noodle neck really does suck cock tho. I'm certain of it.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Gremlin

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: Dove on September 20, 2023, 06:34:24 PMFlynn you wasted a lot of text because there is no need to read past the first line.

You are completely wrong. Everyone knows you are wrong. This all happened publicly.

You are nothing but a delusional hypocrite and every thing I posted stands.

This is why so many people think you are Poofer. You echo the same obvious lies and victim routine even though literally everyone watched HIM drag it to the forum. I didn't say a single fucking thing to him while he ranted his bullshit for THREE days. I did not jump in until Biggie and Bone told me to shred him because people were sick of watching him blast me all over the place and me taking the high road.

Reality doesn't change just because Flynn wants to believe some stupid narrative because it suits YOU to believe it.

You can carry on all you want but everyone saw the same thing. You don't get to demand everyone else adopt your delusional version of event they saw themselves. Throwing tantrums over it is unhinged.

Poofer is a liar, he uses PI, he calls people's jobs (mine AND my exs) and lies about pictures.

I'll judge the fuck out of you, and my judgements are likely dead on. Don't get mad because your BS here is transparent.  You are a hypocrite and you don't care about Biggies PI being used or that psycho leaving him a VM. That's clear by how thick you are laying it on about how against it you are and how morally offended you are.

Yeah it's a shit bag and psycho thing to do. But if you have no problem believing blatant LIES in order to justify Poofer calling a single mothers JOB to get her fired and rip income away from her kids (because at this time Poofer believed my income was the only income so he wanted my kids to even suffer) you have ZERO credibility wailing about how offended you are over this.

You have an agenda. Biggie might be buying it....I'm not.

And sit the fuck down. No one who jumps in blindly defending a stalker and abuser for his stalking and abuse gets to cry about who is judging them. You have the worst judgment here. You and Poofer should be glad I wasn't the one wanting to drag the drama to the forums and use PI or I'd have had his back ground check and everything his ex wife said blasted all over.

It's a good thing I don't actually give a fuck what some piece of shit scamming bum lies about on the internet enough to wreck him.

I may have brought it up this time for the purpose of pointing out your glaring hypocrisy and weak standards and lack of integrity....but I'm not the one who obsessed over this topic and spammed about it for days and weeks and months on multiple threads while screaming about how I'm "winning!!"

YOU are the attention whore. Hence why you posted this out on the board instead of in PM and you've been blathering on about morals. You do this kinda thing often. Attention whoring.

Of course you're not going to read the first line because you can't in good faith defend your position without being hysterical and throwing up your usual bullshit cover stories that you've worked so hard to fabricate into truth.

No. Not EVERYONE knows I'm wrong. Just because you want me to be wrong doesn't make it so. For me to be wrong, I'd have to not know what the fuck I was talking about, but unfortunately for you, I do. I was there when you made the Summer of Poofer all about you, so I gave you what you wanted. All the attention, but it didn't turn out the way you expected, did it? You didn't get the overwhelming sympathy you were looking for, quite the opposite after everyone learned what a trite cunt you were.

No, you're the delusional hypocritical bitch that can't stand it when her attention whoring plans backfired. To this very day you're still simmering over that, that and not being able to destroy the guy you fucked on a whim, you nasty whore for hire.

Oh? Now this is why people think I'm the Poofer? As I told you, you hard headed slag, all the information was given freely by you as you tried to bury The Poofer under your simplistic diatribes over and over. No one needs to be The Poofer to know what went down as you advertised it openly on Flea's forum. You're the moron that keeps forgetting that or wishing it would go away. You have no one to blame but yourself,cunt.

Same can be said of you, but what you fail to realize that if anyone wanted to know the truth all they need to do is go to SG and read the pages upon pages of you trying to be the eternal victim. You have been trying this for the last 3 years now, and you fail miserably every single time.

Yes, everyone saw how it was you putting out your personal details of your ill fated relationship, there's no doubt about that, yet you still want to blame everyone else for your big fucking mouth. Blame yourself for once you self obsessed twat.

Did I ever excuse Poofer's actions? He's 50% of the problem and you're the other 50%, but according to you, you're just innocent in all this. Which makes you the most delusional cunt out here.

You can't judge the fuck out of me with your track record you crazy bitch after all the shit your sorry ass pulled. You've done more harm than good with you stupid stint as the forum whore. Get fucked you fucking jaw jacking walking STD, for you to judge me, you'd first have to fess up to all of your bullshit which you will never do because you're a narcissistic fucking self serving cunt with no life.

Oh here we go with the single mother routine and The Poofer did this song and dance. No one except you cares what you two fucking idiots brought on yourselves and that's what you're upset about. You brought yourself into that situation and no one and I mean no one has sympathy for a slut that fucks another tard off a forum full of mentally ill shut ins. Sorry if no no one gives a fuck about your self made problems.

You must be really jealous that I'm getting all the attention and you're not. I know it must hurt to know that everyone is wise to your games, even that fucking P.I. spewing price BF got tired of your one sided tirade. That should tell you a great deal.
<t></t>

Reggie Essent

Check it out!  I'm scrolling past Flynn posts just like always,

:yeahhh:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 Winner Winner x 3 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 20, 2023, 07:38:59 PMCheck it out!  I'm scrolling past Flynn posts just like always,

:yeahhh:
my mouse wheel needs a fucking Gatorade
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2023, 07:03:00 PMGuise guise?

If you please?

This is my trophy stalk thread which is complete with erratic voicemails and threats of calling my employer to tell them that someone named Biggie Smiles works for them

not the dead rapper

if you could take your infighting elsewhere please?

that means you too baby doll, avatar_Dove

you know I love you, but this is MY moment

Alright alright but only if you tell me you love me again. Reeeaall slow.

Then call me a good girl  :good:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on September 20, 2023, 07:58:58 PMAlright alright but only if you tell me you love me again. Reeeaall slow.

you are a guud girl and I lubbs you berry much!
Love Love x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on September 20, 2023, 07:58:58 PMAlright alright but only if you tell me you love me again. Reeeaall slow.

Wow, you shoulda went for the "an smak me on the ass nice and hard" too. LMFAO!
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on September 20, 2023, 08:36:23 PMWow, you shoulda went for the "an smak me on the ass nice and hard" too. LMFAO!

Quit picking on muh praise kink lol
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview