The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Apologies to Biggie Smiles

Started by Blausdag, September 19, 2023, 09:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on September 20, 2023, 10:35:33 PMThey look like sisters.

Admin looks like that ugly little cousin who wore her clothes on backwards and you knew from the time she was 4 she was growing up to be a librarian
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2023, 10:28:57 PMSaturday morning at 7:34 am

unacceptable!

what normal human being is up at that ungodly hour of the morning on a Saturday?

I'm pretty sure I was pissed and passed out drunk the night before drinking with the ole lady by the Olympic size swimming pool

did I mention I have an Olympic size swimming pool?

I certainly cannot miss the opportunity with Admong lurking about.  it always thrills him into a near death experience whenever I share that with the friends - so of course, I make it my business to mention it. not for me, but for him.

He's special like that

anyway, yeah, I was fucking sloppy dumb fucking drunk and I think I woke up around 11:00am, checked my voicemail to hear the maniacal rantings of some subhuman wombat who looks like he has a wide array of soap and water allergies and serious aversions to anything containing fluoride.
Jesus H, you got yourself a little stalker friend.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on September 20, 2023, 10:37:30 PMJesus H, you got yourself a little stalker friend.

Part of the voicemail mafia

its all very disturbing
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2023, 10:28:57 PMSaturday morning at 7:34 am

unacceptable!

what normal human being is up at that ungodly hour of the morning on a Saturday?

I'm pretty sure I was pissed and passed out drunk the night before drinking with the ole lady by the Olympic size swimming pool

did I mention I have an Olympic size swimming pool?

I certainly cannot miss the opportunity with Admong lurking about.  it always thrills him into a near death experience whenever I share that with the friends - so of course, I make it my business to mention it. not for me, but for him.

He's special like that

anyway, yeah, I was fucking sloppy dumb fucking drunk and I think I woke up around 11:00am, checked my voicemail to hear the maniacal rantings of some subhuman wombat who looks like he has a wide array of soap and water allergies and serious aversions to anything containing fluoride.

When I drink it's all night and me and the man will be passed out until 2pm the next day lol.

It's always when Squish is with her dad and babba....she is gone tonight so I'm having a few.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2023, 10:30:51 PMI dunno

I'm such a nice and reasonable guy

Meek, even.

salt of the earth - all the things you would come to expect from Baby Jesus himself.

BUT hear me out ....

Does Admin suck the cock?!
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on September 20, 2023, 10:43:27 PMBUT hear me out ....

Does Admin suck the cock?!

Does a one legged duck swim in circles?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oerdin

Well, I was lurking at BF to read the latest excuses for BF's stupid idiocy and suddenly my browser got redirected to a malware site just like other posters had happened before.  I haven't even posted much about this but it appears the BF tard really is going manic over there.

Seriously, he must be seething and melting down over there and by this time at night I am sure he is drunk off his ass and making all kinds of bad decisions.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Oerdin

Quote from: Dove on September 20, 2023, 09:14:24 PMSo like.....why is this guy psycho?

What happened to him?

It honestly seems that Biggie, Raven, and Reaps broke him.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on September 21, 2023, 12:28:48 AMWell, I was lurking at BF to read the latest excuses for BF's stupid idiocy and suddenly my browser got redirected to a malware site just like other posters had happened before.  I haven't even posted much about this but it appears the BF tard really is going manic over there.

Seriously, he must be seething and melting down over there and by this time at night I am sure he is drunk off his ass and making all kinds of bad decisions.

He's certainly having some kind of mental episode

and it isn't at all pretty.

I guess his stupid fucking shirts that only a person who had already lost all will to live would buy and actually wear aren't selling the way he had hoped?

I'd hate to be a small animal wondering about aimlessly within 100 yards of his hovel right about now.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I need to stop.

Poor guy woke up extra early on a Saturday morning just to ring my phone to get a personal, first hand glimpse of my marvelous voice.

I'm guessing the slobbering into the tellie  was supposed to stop me dead in my tracks and it hasn't let lowered the PSI in my tires by a single digit

sad

where does he go from here? Dropping next month's rent money on the consultation of a witch doctor specializing in Hexes over high speed internet links?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Flynn

Informative Informative x 1 View List
<t></t>

Oerdin

Amazing how this forum was so bad and untouchable until you needed it.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Oerdin

Quote from: Blausdag on September 20, 2023, 04:47:20 PMNo. What's pathetic is you trying to accuse someone of a sex crime and having to ask permission to do it. What's also pathetic is you crying all over the forums trying to make believe you were panel abused when all you are is a fucking spammer. My highlight of being a mod was keeping dickheads like you from tearing down the forum because you're nothing more than a whiny bitch.

Your intelligence consists of using groomer lames and accusing someone of something soo very despicable because your pea-sized brain can't come up with anything better. If you were clever, funny or even witty; I could excuse your one trick pony flotsam, but you're nothing more than a child throwing a tantrum because you couldn't go around accusing poster's of being the worst thing in life. I'm glad I was there on BF to circumvent your load of craptastic material and I'm glad I left an impression on your weak fucking ass you cheap shot artist. You like many of your ilk are a coward and I relish it everytime you bitch about me you useless fuck.

I didn't even bother to read your shit because everything you wrote is worthless.  I had information from a 1st hand source about you and exposed you for it.  Whine more, bitch.  Even BF said it was fine to expose you so cry to your heart's content but you got what you deserved.  As for supposedly being a "spammer" I watched you and fat Lily spam four papers of off topic shit in a supposedly on topic moderate forum in my thread then when I posted anything on topic you and Lily lied and claimed it was somehow "off topic" because the "thread discussion had moved on".  Go fuck yourself you small dicked woman pretending fraud because no one else will.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview