The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I get banned for the weirdest things - Truly

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 20, 2023, 07:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 21, 2023, 01:01:21 AMDeadstring is from Alabama. The great state of Alabama. They don't noe nuthin about shagging mooses over there

Alabama eh?
Like 'Forest Gump' Alabama or 'hey city boy you shore got a purty mouth' Alabama?

Quick- someone hand me a couple spoons and I'll clack out a few verses of 'Dixieland'.
That should set him at ease.

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 21, 2023, 01:01:21 AMask him something easy that he'll surely be quite familiar with. On a personal level

something like "how do you know if your sister is on her period"

so he can light up with glee and tell you "that's easy, your dad's cock tastes funny"

No no no... that's Kentucky.
In Alabama sis just warns 'em so they don't use the good rubber.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2023, 10:14:11 PMNo seriously tho

Have any of you actually witnessed seamongoloid's strikingly uncanny eloquence on this one?

it's like, he actually makes a point which is valid and explains it to these barbarians in simple terms that even a potted plant could grasp

only, they don't grasp it.

But our dear beloved sea meager mind  does not let a couple of backwards brained idiots dissuade him from evangelizing these simple truths with the ankle biting vigor we've all come to love about him

it's almost like he sits, parked beside a 24 volt car battery, connected via a simple on/off switch wired to a set of jumper cables attached to each of his earlobes. He throws the switch and for 30 whole seconds he literally transforms from common toe fungus into something that vaguely resembles a thinking human being

it's astounding

Seamajor makes plenty of good points and I enjoy being at memebee with him there but I guess those days are over now.

He isn't your enemy.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 21, 2023, 12:54:40 AMI meant we could all pick on each other, mutually.
Face to face. Uh, screen to screen? Something like that.

Never much enjoyed dissecting someone who wasn't in the room to enjoy it.

Wait... that sounded grisly and morbid.

Nice! Have to remember that one.

Sorry... what were we talking about?
Oh yeah- is it true Canadians always carry a step-ladder in case they see a moose they want to shag?

Deaders is from and lives in Alabama...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 21, 2023, 01:05:24 AMYou know, he actually told me the other day, with a straight fucking face even, that Nasa and the evil criminal minds therein have photoshopped thousands of photos of the earth in some wicked plot to convince all of us earthlings that the world is a sphere for no reason at all.

It's like, I dunno, we just like doing things like that...  :crazy:

To be fair... have any of us here actually seen the Earth from a distance in space?

Not agreeing with or disagreeing with flat or round earth theories.
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

I hope Deadsy returns again this evening; it's starting to feel like we've literally offended him or something and that's not what I was trying for at all.

Okay maybe a little, but all in the name of good clean fun.

Come on back Deadsy... I'll leave your sister out of it from now on.

(your cousins are still fair game though and I'm sure you feel the same)

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 21, 2023, 03:24:20 PMI hope Deadsy returns again this evening; it's starting to feel like we've literally offended him or something and that's not what I was trying for at all.

Okay maybe a little, but all in the name of good clean fun.

Come on back Deadsy... I'll leave your sister out of it from now on.

(your cousins are still fair game though and I'm sure you feel the same)

I like the dude

but he's a bit strange

acts one way here and then you go seeing playing board mascot on his home turf and he's completely different
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 21, 2023, 03:28:55 PMI like the dude

but he's a bit strange

acts one way here and then you go seeing playing board mascot on his home turf and he's completely different

He was running around one or two years ago claiming he was finished with the boards, left for a few weeks but then came back after they made a fuss of him at memebee.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on September 21, 2023, 03:37:53 PMHe was running around one or two years ago claiming he was finished with the boards, left for a few weeks but then came back after they made a fuss of him at memebee.

Sounds like Oak and one of her leaving the internet forever again thingies
Funny Funny x 1 View List

deadskinmask

lol.... it wasn't quite that dramatic.... but yeah.... close enough, i suppose.... forums were boring the shit outta me so i decided to pack it in.... i came back for covid because first of all i figured it would be fun.... and it was for the most part.... secondly, i thought maybe i could help some ppl.... but normies are normies.... and theres not much help you can provide a normie.... they have to break that spell themselves....

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 21, 2023, 03:50:02 PMSounds like Oak and one of her leaving the internet forever again thingies

There are a surprising number of people who have flounced out of various forums vowing never to return... and then always do. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those people is in this very thread.

<trying very hard not to look at Caskur>

*ahem*
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 21, 2023, 04:07:09 PMlol.... it wasn't quite that dramatic.... but yeah.... close enough, i suppose.... forums were boring the shit outta me so i decided to pack it in.... i came back for covid because first of all i figured it would be fun.... and it was for the most part.... secondly, i thought maybe i could help some ppl.... but normies are normies.... and theres not much help you can provide a normie.... they have to break that spell themselves....

Hey DSM! How's it going?
<t></t>

deadskinmask

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 21, 2023, 04:09:02 PMHey DSM! How's it going?

alls good here.... i quit working 9 to 5.... i do subcontract farmwork.... i've got a direct source of fresh meat, cheese, milk, flour, corn meal, sugar and even honey.... just waiting for biden to collapse the rest of the country.... how you doing? lol.... have you moved yet? i dunno what california is actually like.... but on television, its a fuckin nightmare....

Oerdin

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 21, 2023, 04:14:04 PMalls good here.... i quit working 9 to 5.... i do subcontract farmwork.... i've got a direct source of fresh meat, cheese, milk, flour, corn meal, sugar and even honey.... just waiting for biden to collapse the rest of the country.... how you doing? lol.... have you moved yet? i dunno what california is actually like.... but on television, its a fuckin nightmare....

That farm direct food might come in very handy.  Especially if Tru-dump gets his way in shutting down formers and fishermen "for the environment".

deadskinmask

Quote from: Oerdin on September 21, 2023, 04:16:51 PMThat farm direct food might come in very handy.  Especially if Tru-dump gets his way in shutting down formers and fishermen "for the environment".

everybody is getting shutdown.... they're gonna privatize "real food".... eventually they're gonna make farming too expensive for common folks.... but cities will get hit first and hardest.... industrial farms will sellout and supply chains will get broken.... crime is already too bad for most big city stores to operate....

Oerdin

I have been thinking about planting a garden but the problem is I live in a suburbs of a large city so my water would still come out of the utility pipes. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview