Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I get banned for the weirdest things - Truly

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 20, 2023, 07:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

look into jerusalem artichokes and egyptian walking onions.... they'll grow when nothing else will.... and they'll feed you forever....
Informative Informative x 1 View List

deadskinmask

its not delicious.... but its better than government supplied bugs and lab-grown mystery meats....

Erica Mena

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 21, 2023, 04:14:04 PMalls good here.... i quit working 9 to 5.... i do subcontract farmwork.... i've got a direct source of fresh meat, cheese, milk, flour, corn meal, sugar and even honey.... just waiting for biden to collapse the rest of the country.... how you doing? lol.... have you moved yet? i dunno what california is actually like.... but on television, its a fuckin nightmare....

I'm good. Day off and unfortunately, I'm stuck in Cali. Can't say it's not a nightmare. I live in a decent area and my husband had to chase off a homeless guy taking a crap in our alley
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 21, 2023, 04:43:36 PMI'm good. Day off and unfortunately, I'm stuck in Cali. Can't say it's not a nightmare. I live in a decent area and my husband had to chase off a homeless guy taking a crap in our alley

That fucking Oscar guy certainly gets around the Pacific Coast...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 21, 2023, 04:43:36 PMI'm good. Day off and unfortunately, I'm stuck in Cali. Can't say it's not a nightmare. I live in a decent area and my husband had to chase off a homeless guy taking a crap in our alley

from the stories i hear, you're lucky thats all he was doing....  :crampe:

i see the videos from the drugged-out sections that look like World War Z meets Mad Max....  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

We complain about raccoons in trash cans. I will take the raccoons.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on September 21, 2023, 04:50:28 PMWe complain about raccoons in trash cans. I will take the raccoons.

you'll be lucky to have raccoons when they outlaw meat.... learn how to skin em though.... i fucked up my first raccoon and it tasted like somebody poured gasoline on it....  :crampe:

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on September 21, 2023, 04:50:28 PMWe complain about raccoons in trash cans. I will take the raccoons.

When I step outside at night to have a cig I have to be careful not to step on:

Raccoons
Skunks
Opossums
Stray cats
The occasional fox
Even a groundhog now and then.

At least the deer stay out in the yard where I don't have to worry about tripping over one.

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 21, 2023, 04:55:45 PMWhen I step outside at night to have a cig I have to be careful not to step on:

Raccoons
Skunks
Opossums
Stray cats
The occasional fox
Even a groundhog now and then.

At least the deer stay out in the yard where I don't have to worry about tripping over one.
Practically a zoo outside your door.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deadskinmask

alabama is like australia, if they child-proofed australia and turned it into a petting zoo....
Funny Funny x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 21, 2023, 05:03:40 PMalabama is like australia, if they child-proofed australia and turned it into a petting zoo....
You have gators and nutria, which are giant rats.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on September 21, 2023, 05:06:17 PMYou have gators and nutria, which are giant rats.

oh yeah.... we got it all.... but less poisonous shit than australia....

Frood

One bite by a Caskur and you are laid up in hospital for a month...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

i hear she draws all the ivermectin outta you.... like a vampire....
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview