The best topic

Replies: 8526
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:37:26 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Gremlin

Palestinian Scum

Started by caskur, October 09, 2023, 04:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Odinson on November 04, 2023, 07:18:52 PMEntering those Hamas tunnels...

Pretty spooky.

Israel has a special unit for tunnel raiding.
From what I've been reading recently, Zetsu's unit stands ready peeled to raid Joe's tunnel.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 04, 2023, 09:24:13 PMFrom what I've been reading recently, Zetsu's unit stands ready peeled to raid Joe's tunnel.

Wait!  Zetsu wants Old Joe too?  What about old Thiel?

Biggie Smiles

Speaking of queer sissy boys who like to raid brown tunnels is that faggot admong still living day and night over at butthurt factory?

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 05, 2023, 12:15:18 AMSpeaking of queer sissy boys who like to raid brown tunnels is that faggot admong still living day and night over at butthurt factory?

I did a drive by the other day.  Still can't tell me what his betters tell him he'e supposed to say about that $200k check Joe's brother wrote to him.  I told him to continue sucking Jihadi cock until he got an answer.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on November 05, 2023, 12:27:05 AMI did a drive by the other day.  Still can't tell me what his betters tell him he'e supposed to say about that $200k check Joe's brother wrote to him.  I told him to continue sucking Jihadi cock until he got an answer.
He's just covering his ears and humming whenever that's brought up I'd imagine

and thinking about sucking dicks. He's always thinking about sucking dick
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Reggie Essent on November 05, 2023, 12:13:10 AMWait!  Zetsu wants Old Joe too?  What about old Thiel?
Joe is Thiel's bitch.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on November 05, 2023, 12:28:09 AMhttps://www.bitchute.com/video/rHbDYqJiqwuk/

LOL! Fuk that clown in the asshole. Is there like half a billion arab muhzies? more? How many jews in Israel. Get the fuk outta ALL of Israel.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on November 05, 2023, 01:27:09 AMLOL! Fuk that clown in the asshole. Is there like half a billion arab muhzies? more? How many jews in Israel. Get the fuk outta ALL of Israel.
Israel is entitled to all of Israel, including the West Bank and Gaza. Israel is being too danged charitable with the camel humpers.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Rashida Tlaib of Michigan shared a video on social media that apparently included clips of crowds chanting "from the river to the sea," a phrase which is typically regarded as an anti-Semitic call to wipe out the Jewish state of Israel, but which Tlaib claims "is an aspirational call for freedom, human rights, and peaceful coexistence."

But despite Tlaib's claims, others say the phrase carries a much different meaning.

Democrat-turned-independent Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (Ariz.) has described the expression as "hate speech" and "antisemitism."

"We hear 'from the river to the sea' chanted at US protests. It's on posters, even projected on university buildings," Sinema tweeted while sharing a map. "It means eradicating the state of Israel," she noted. "It's about eliminating Jews."

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on November 05, 2023, 01:27:09 AMLOL! Fuk that clown in the asshole. Is there like half a billion arab muhzies? more? How many jews in Israel. Get the fuk outta ALL of Israel.

Killing civilians... non-combatants... in order to kill combatants is dead wrong. You call yourself a Christian? Well start acting like one.

The lives of a Palestinian and Israel baby have equal weight under God's realm.

Man up for once and call both sides out... or remain a coward.

Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

reaps the honest

Quote from: Frood on November 05, 2023, 05:51:16 AMKilling civilians... non-combatants... in order to kill combatants is dead wrong. You call yourself a Christian? Well start acting like one.

The lives of a Palestinian and Israel baby have equal weight under God's realm.

Man up for once and call both sides out... or remain a coward.

Fun fact-

During ww2 the Allies killed over 2 million German citizens during there bombing campaign. Including bombing Dresden which was reduced to dust.

Frood

And that was fucked up too.

Being ethical has the prospect of pissing off everybody... but let's you sleep soundly at night.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 05, 2023, 07:03:31 AMFun fact-

During ww2 the Allies killed over 2 million German citizens during there bombing campaign. Including bombing Dresden which was reduced to dust.
They didn't seem to lose sleep over collateral damage 80 years ago.

Frood

People have a way of rationalising mass murders when it suits their identities...
Blahhhhhh...