The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Palestinian Scum

Started by caskur, October 09, 2023, 04:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 30, 2023, 06:37:58 PMdid you see the video of this girl being paraded in the back of a pick up truck through gaza? When the young boy runs up to the truck to spit on her body?

Now show me where the innocent civilians are... hell, show me someone who is so much as civil in that crowd of animals
Civility and Islam cannot coexist.
Agree Agree x 3 Sad Sad x 1 View List

caskur

the other point I would like to make is the Palestinians in your neighbourhoods are working (or dealing drugs more precisely) and sending the money back to extended family back in Palestine.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on October 30, 2023, 09:29:37 PMCivility and Islam cannot coexist.
THe real classic is to watch the cock sucking faggots protesting for Hamas

like they wouldn't get thrown off rooftops in Gaza
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 30, 2023, 09:43:03 PMTHe real classic is to watch the cock sucking faggots protesting for Hamas

I was just telling old Admin that today.  And tPoTF assured me that she supports the Palestinians against the "Occupying Oppressors."

I saw no point in asking why, so just shook my head and wandered away.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on October 30, 2023, 09:29:37 PMCivility and Islam cannot coexist.
THe real classic is to watch the cock sucking faggots protesting for Hamas

Quote from: Reggie Essent on October 30, 2023, 10:00:27 PMI was just telling old Admin that today.  And tPoTF assured me that she supports the Palestinians against the "Occupying Oppressors."

They are both ignorant morons that haven't the slightest clue as to what is actually going on. They live to regurgitate the narrative. Nothing more

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on October 30, 2023, 10:00:27 PMI was just telling old Admin that today.  And tPoTF assured me that she supports the Palestinians against the "Occupying Oppressors."

tell those two they are no different to Hitler then. He hated the Jews too.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 30, 2023, 09:43:03 PMTHe real classic is to watch the cock sucking faggots protesting for Hamas

Did you see that beautiful woman dead and naked in the vehicle getting driven around the streets?

She was not a Jew but a German tourist.  :icon_evil:

Imagine what her parents are going though.
Agree Agree x 1 Sad Sad x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Herman

QuoteThey are both ignorant morons that haven't the slightest clue as to what is actually going on. They live to regurgitate the narrative. Nothing more
If they believe Israel is occupying conquered territory they aint got a basic history of the Palestinian Mandate.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on October 30, 2023, 11:00:15 PMDid you see that beautiful woman dead and naked in the vehicle getting driven around the streets?

Yes. that's who I was talking about when I asked if everyone saw the young Palestinian animals spitting on her body
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur on October 30, 2023, 11:00:15 PMDid you see that beautiful woman dead and naked in the vehicle getting driven around the streets?

I'd be taking out the whole bloodline of each of those animals.
Agree Agree x 1 Sad Sad x 1 View List
<t></t>

Aryan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 31, 2023, 08:57:16 AMYes. that's who I was talking about when I asked if everyone saw the young Palestinian animals spitting on her body

That was horrible.

I think she took a bullet to the head in the cross fire.

Aryan

Flea, this is what i mean by jewish lies...

Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Aryan

Both sides are guilty of spreading disinfo...
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Aryan on October 31, 2023, 04:40:01 PMThat was horrible.

No.  She was brutally raped to death by gods know how many subhuman Jihadis.  And they probably continued to rape her corpse after she was dead so long as the corpse was warm.  You can tell by the unnatural position of her legs in the back of the pick up truck that she was probably raped so hard and brutally that her pelvis was broken and her legs were pulled out of her hip joints.

The people you are supporting in this jew/arab fight did that to that poor girl, and all she did was take a vacation to Israel to attend a music festival.
Agree Agree x 3 Sad Sad x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on October 31, 2023, 04:40:01 PMThat was horrible.

They said she was alive and being tortured after that scene and died days later

found her decapitated just two days ago