The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Palestinian Scum

Started by caskur, October 09, 2023, 04:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

How our ABC backs the bad guys..

The left wing press want Israel tortured and burned at the stake.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

I can't authentic anything either side is purporting.

And I can't condone the murder of civilians of either side.

Andrew Bolt is compromised though....
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Odinson on October 26, 2023, 08:37:06 AMThe Israelis arent occupying anything.

Palestine is not a country and never was a country.
Tell that to the Romans; they rebranded a significant swathe of the area as Palestine as a "fuck you" to the Israelites whose mortal enemy of the day were the Phillistines. A long time before Islam was a wet dream the Prophet Mohommed had in his nine year old bride's panties... but I'm being pedantic here.

Your assertions regarding the Ottoman empire are of course correct, however what frequently goes uncommented is that the Ottoman empire didn't give a short sharp shit when it came to tribalistic traditions and in fact sought to quash them, in much the same way as various other colonialist actors would in today's age. Saddam Hussein being one such case, the current Ayatollah of Iran another.

Quote from: Odinson on October 26, 2023, 08:37:06 AMThe Israelis have an equal, if not more, claim to that land.
So do the Christians if it really comes to it. And Islam. All three have called that piece of turf "home" at some point or other and have had the legitimacy of their stake challenged in the most brutal of ways down through the centuries. The Israel of today enjoys its existence largely off the back of the British and French carving up the territory while attempting (successfully) to dismantle the Ottoman empire. And the Anglo-Franco efforts paid about as much attention to the various ideological flavours of Islam as the Ottoman Empire did, which practically assures us all that even should some ratbag commit 100% genocide on the Jews tomorrow, the middle east would still remain politically unstable for long past the rest of yours and my lifetimes.

I've no dog in this fight, but it does rather seem to me that Israel has been quite effective at maintaining their position in the region, having previously gone up against multiple Arab states (be they Sunni, Shia, or any other flavour) and come out on top. They'll come out on top in this one too, no matter how much the left carps and capers about.

Which no doubt will rankle with that subset of particularly devout Jews who hand on heart believe no Jewish state should exist until God himself commands it.     

Quote from: Odinson on October 26, 2023, 08:37:06 AMIsrael was founded on a slab of land that didnt belong to any1 in particular.
You're forgetting the Sumerians.

Quote from: Odinson on October 26, 2023, 08:37:06 AMThe muslims just have a problem with being governed by jews.
Don't you?  :winking:

Quote from: Odinson on October 29, 2023, 09:10:08 AMSeeing Not-British shout Allahu Akbar in the heart of London, does trigger me.
As it should. You did not author the background for this conflict any more than I did. But you and I are supposed to blindly accept inherited guilt as white men, because it's always about the white men these days.

Don't worry; I say "fuck that noise" too. We are effectively being colonized and it is up to us to hold on to what we are prepared to fight for. Forget outsourcing that task to governments and their agencies, they'll do what is right for them which... newsflash... isn't always going to be in your best interests.

Sing it loud, sing it proud... and get your job done.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 25, 2023, 03:45:44 PM

Thanks; it does my heart good to see lamestream interviewer wokels getting their arses handed to them on national television.  :crampe:

It needs to happen more often.

Quote from: Herman on October 26, 2023, 07:23:47 PMA new poll finds a slim majority of Americans under 25 believe the October 7 massacre of Israeli civilians was justified.

You mean like this?

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 16, 2023, 04:20:36 PMDamned be the day I am forced to agree with any utterance coming out of the mouth of a vermin cockroach like Osama Bin Laden. But unfortunately, today must be damned because, when asked about all the innocent civilian lives he snuffed out in an instant on 911 he responded with "they are tax paying citizens who contribute in one way or another to the military might of a regime that oppresses us"

To that extent he had a point.

Not saying the argument is illegitimate either, though it surely is rather disingenuous to say that Hamas enjoys that right where Israel does not. Or should I say "cry and screech it". And frankly, these two groups have been shelling each other for so long, it's impossible to say who provoked the first shot.

It's a messy situation and there is no end to it that I can see, other than for all to forget their traditions and subjugate themselves to the globalist elites. And I have serious fucking issues with that solution, so fuck it. If someone tells me the attack on Israel was justified, I'm inclined to agree... but I'll also hold the Palestinians to the same standard and state emphatically that the retribution on the Gaza Strip was equally justifiable and invite any protesting wokel to jam their protests up the same hole they administer the kombucha enemas.

I would hope I wouldn't have to extend the same courtesy to any non-wokel. Logic would dictate that if I did encounter such an argument... from any side... I should treat it with the same "tough love". Have your cake or eat it... you don't get to do both.

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 20, 2023, 08:26:07 AMBlow a giant cloud of pot smoke into the tunnels and they'll be too stoned to fight.
Make it pig farts. Then Allah won't want them and they'll be forced to change religions.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Look at this. These fucking cockroaches dont even give a fuck about each other

https://theync.com/hamas-terrorist-looting-his-injured-friend.htm

Odinson

The hostage Shani Louk = Confirmed dead.

I figured that the girl on the pickup was no longer in the books of the living.

She was shot in the head 7th of October.

Now the muslims in the west are saying that the female hostages are safe because its against the Quran to hurt women and kids.

The female hostages in the videos are either dead or have had their limbs dislocated or broken.

DKG

Lokmar

I realize not everyone has the time and dedication to read through the entire Bible and koran, pig scat be upon it, but they both acknowledge that The Land of Israel is the homeland of the Jews. Only misguided "Christians" believe that Israel belongs to them. God deeded Israel to the Jews for all times, even when they were not in The Land of Israel and this is clearly spelled out in The Bible. The koran is the book of satans religion and its sole purpose is to facilitate the extermination of the jews which would negate God's Promises and make Him a liar.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 30, 2023, 11:38:06 AMLook at this. These fucking cockroaches dont even give a fuck about each other

https://theync.com/hamas-terrorist-looting-his-injured-friend.htm

DAMN! Thats like the new Crazy Shit .com!

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 30, 2023, 06:26:57 PMYeah, here's your innocent civilians

https://www.foxnews.com/world/shani-louks-body-identified-beheaded-sadistic-animals-herzog

All I can say after reading this is muhzies need to feel the pain. I dont believe in torture but I do believe they should be butchered quickly.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on October 30, 2023, 06:34:44 PMAll I can say after reading this is muhzies need to feel the pain. I dont believe in torture but I do believe they should be butchered quickly.

did you see the video of this girl being paraded in the back of a pick up truck through gaza? When the young boy runs up to the truck to spit on her body?

Now show me where the innocent civilians are... hell, show me someone who is so much as civil in that crowd of animals

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 30, 2023, 06:37:58 PMdid you see the video of this girl being paraded in the back of a pick up truck through gaza? When the young boy runs up to the truck to spit on her body?

Now show me where the innocent civilians are... hell, show me someone who is so much as civil in that crowd of animals
No, I didn't and I don't want to either. Fucking animals.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 30, 2023, 06:37:58 PMdid you see the video of this girl being paraded in the back of a pick up truck through gaza? When the young boy runs up to the truck to spit on her body?

I did not see that. Sheesh!

caskur

Excellent point.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol