The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Palestinian Scum

Started by caskur, October 09, 2023, 04:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on October 31, 2023, 06:09:44 PMNo.  She was brutally raped to death by gods know how many subhuman Jihadis.  And they probably continued to rape her corpse after she was dead so long as the corpse was warm.  You can tell by the unnatural position of her legs in the back of the pick up truck that she was probably raped so hard and brutally that her pelvis was broken and her legs were pulled out of her hip joints.

The people you are supporting in this jew/arab fight did that to that poor girl, and all she did was take a vacation to Israel to attend a music festival.

Fucking sickening how anyone could support these hamas animals

These are the same cockroaches that danced in the streets of Gaza on 911

I'd be willing to put money on the fact that this girl was a liberal and probably was very sympathetic to the Palestinians and here you have vile disgusting rodents like tPotf cheering HAMAS actions

which, I guess I shouldn't be surprised as this was the same disgusting hogbeast who labeled the deaths of innocent kids in wisconsin as ""karma"" over a verdict she didn't agree with. animal 
Agree Agree x 1 Sad Sad x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Aryan

Quote from: Reggie Essent on October 31, 2023, 06:09:44 PMNo.  She was brutally raped to death by gods know how many subhuman Jihadis.  And they probably continued to rape her corpse after she was dead so long as the corpse was warm.  You can tell by the unnatural position of her legs in the back of the pick up truck that she was probably raped so hard and brutally that her pelvis was broken and her legs were pulled out of her hip joints.

The people you are supporting in this jew/arab fight did that to that poor girl, and all she did was take a vacation to Israel to attend a music festival.

I don't support either side... if it was down to me, I'd nuke both.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Ya'll need to watch this video

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 31, 2023, 08:06:50 PMYa'll need to watch this video

A
Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 31, 2023, 08:06:50 PMYa'll need to watch this video

I watched five minutes and I got the gist of it.

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on October 31, 2023, 04:48:28 PMFlea, this is what i mean by jewish lies...

I heard Himler fact checked the rumor that hitler shot himself and found it to be a JOOOOSPIRACY!!!!

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 31, 2023, 07:06:09 PMFucking sickening how anyone could support these hamas animals

These are the same cockroaches that danced in the streets of Gaza on 911

I'd be willing to put money on the fact that this girl was a liberal and probably was very sympathetic to the Palestinians and here you have vile disgusting rodents like tPotf cheering HAMAS actions

which, I guess I shouldn't be surprised as this was the same disgusting hogbeast who labeled the deaths of innocent kids in wisconsin as ""karma"" over a verdict she didn't agree with. animal 

Dude, I said back in 2001 that we should bomb those green doo rag wearing hamas cunts whenever they have a public funeral!!!!

Aryan

This has to be one of the most jewish things ever...  :s_laugh:

Aryan

DKG

This is not a hate crime.

'Absolutely disgusting': British police arrest elderly man who criticized the Palestinian flags hoisted around his neighborhood

Free speech does not have the same primacy under British law as it does in the United States, particularly for critics of anti-Western causes. One Briton received a harsh reminder of this fact Tuesday, being hauled off by police after daring to criticize the myriad Palestinian flags flown around his neighborhood.

Metropolitan Police have confirmed they arrested a man Tuesday at 9:55 p.m. on "suspicion of a racially aggravated Section 5 public order offence," just days after around 70,000 anti-Israel protesters marched through the streets of London.

A person violates Section 5 of the Public Order Act of 1986 if they employ "threatening or abusive words or behaviour, or disorderly behavior, or ... displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening or abusive within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby."

The same section has been used to penalize critics of LGBT activism.

To be acquitted, the accused must prove that they had no reason to believe a thin-skinned person was within earshot and that his conduct was reasonable.

While normally a Section 5 conviction would land an individual with a fine of roughly $1,212, a racial aggravation enhancement could result in the fine's multiplication by 2.5 times. Should prosecutors successfully conflate criticism of the Palestinian flag with religious hatred, then the accused could face up to seven years in prison.

Metropolitan Police officers apparently attempted to arrest the flag critic earlier but found that he wasn't home. Undeterred, they tried again successfully, then carted him off to an east London police station where he remained until at least noontime Wednesday.

"We take all allegations of hate crime incredibly seriously. Where offences have taken place, our officers are attending, supporting victims and making arrests — and we will continue to do so," the police explained.

In footage of the Tuesday night arrest, a Metropolitan Police officer can be heard referencing a Oct. 17 incident where the arrestee, identified as John, was supposedly seen on Bethnal Green Road in the east end of London questioning why Palestinian migrants critical of the West were being admitted to the United Kingdom.

John appears to have recorded his actual remarks.

"Just come along Bethnal Green Road this morning and this is the kind of s**t that's going on," says John, zooming in on various Palestinian flags on lampposts and out front of storefronts along the street. "Look at that. This is what we're dealing with. ... This is the kind of crap that we're dealing with."

"You let 'em into the country and this is the s**t they come up with," John added.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/british-police-arrest-elderly-man-who-criticized-the-palestinian-flags-hoisted-around-his-neighborhood?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202023-11-01&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Odinson

The anti-Israel mob consists mostly of the same fat muslim niggers, LGBT, BLM and other anti-white groups that protest against the white man.

If they aint stealing and then complaining about racism, they are tearing down Israeli hostage posters.

So... Pro-Israel it is.

That's fire That's fire x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on November 01, 2023, 09:38:22 PMThe anti-Israel mob consists mostly of the same fat muslim niggers, LGBT, BLM and other anti-white groups that protest against the white man.

If they aint stealing and then complaining about racism, they are tearing down Israeli hostage posters.

So... Pro-Israel it is.

I see a lot of ignorance in the anti Israeli mobs.

Odinson

For a long time I thought of Finland as a police-state...

But this place is actually pretty free compared to Canada and the UK.

The UK police send the entire presinct to arrest an autistic girl who committed a "homophobic public order offence".

Not to mention that you have to grovel to police-officers in the UK, Canada and Australia.

You cant force people to wear a mask in Finland... Its just unconstitutional.

You cant stop me from waving my swastika flag in public.

You cant stop me from criticizing the HAMAS flag.

The cops are educated people and they wont even try.

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson on November 02, 2023, 05:53:44 PMFor a long time I thought of Finland as a police-state...

The UK police send the entire presinct to arrest an autistic girl who committed a "homophobic public order offence".

Not to mention that you have to grovel to police-officers in the UK, Canada and Australia.

Yea, the crown states are fucked for sure! You people really need to murder all your rulers AND your police.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Odinson

Entering those Hamas tunnels...

Pretty spooky.

Israel has a special unit for tunnel raiding.

caskur

Quote from: Odinson on November 02, 2023, 05:53:44 PMFor a long time I thought of Finland as a police-state...

When I was a student at art college we had a  Finnsh lady student and I could not understand  her accent in English at all. She was really annoyed with me for not being able to....
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol