News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I never imagined myself fighting fires...

Started by Frood, October 16, 2023, 05:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

But I seem to be getting pulled into doing so through work more and more.

It's exciting yet terrifying at the same time.

I've heard stories from my boss and others about when a fire turns quickly, gets fanned by new winds, and suddenly it's not 3-20 kilometres away, it's exploding on top of you... and you can't survive getting out of the machinery... you must stay in... unless it's definitely on fire.

Every day is new exciting... lol
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Frood on October 16, 2023, 05:08:59 AMBut I seem to be getting pulled into doing so through work more and more.

It's exciting yet terrifying at the same time.

I've heard stories from my boss and others about when a fire turns quickly, gets fanned by new winds, and suddenly it's not 3-20 kilometres away, it's exploding on top of you... and you can't survive getting out of the machinery... you must stay in... unless it's definitely on fire.

Every day is new exciting... lol

I'll retiring sometime in the near future Frood.

But I don't mind working for fun after that.

Just fer pleasure 'n leisure.

I know a number of men who still have to work at menial jobs in their 70s cuz they had kids late in life they still have to support. That must be hard on 'em watching others relax while they still have to do grunt work, and probably will for the rest of their lives.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on October 16, 2023, 10:51:49 AMI'll retiring sometime in the near future Frood.

But I don't mind working for fun after that.

Just fer pleasure 'n leisure.

I know a number of men who still have to work at menial jobs in their 70s cuz they had kids late in life they still have to support. That must be hard on 'em watching others relax while they still have to do grunt work, and probably will for the rest of their lives.

What kind of work do you do, Joe?

Frood

14 hours at work today... plus 2.5 hours of travel time. Back again in 7 hours...  :facepalm:

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: TheProwler on October 16, 2023, 04:57:12 PMWhat kind of work do you do, Joe?

He collects Old Age Security and Guaranteed Income Supplement.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on October 17, 2023, 09:28:47 PMHe collects Old Age Security and Guaranteed Income Supplement.

I wish Herm!

But when I git there I'll letcha know! Close but no cigar

Truth be known I kin Hardly wait Herm. It'll be like gettin pogie fer life! And folks like you, Brett/Iron Horse Jockey, Shen, DKG, Prowler can all support me. So can Hermans young son. Thatll be so nice Herm.

You guys will work hard and/or pay taxes to support me! Im so delighted Herm and thanks.

3 month vacations to Hawaii every winter sippin mai thais by the beach.

Yer sucha pal, Herm.

Btw i already bought myself a nice gold watch to celebrate my coming retirement Herm
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

JOE

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE on October 18, 2023, 12:36:47 AMI wish Herm!

But when I git there I'll letcha know! Close but no cigar

Truth be known I kin Hardly wait Herm. It'll be like gettin pogie fer life! And folks like you, Brett/Iron Horse Jockey, Shen, DKG, Prowler can all support me. So can Hermans young son. Thatll be so nice Herm.

You guys will work hard and/or pay taxes to support me! Im so delighted Herm and thanks.

3 month vacations to Hawaii every winter sippin mai thais by the beach.

Yer sucha pal, Herm.

Btw i already bought myself a nice gold watch to celebrate my coming retirement Herm

Joe stop being such a loser, not that we truly care but at least don't be parasitic to your Canadians brethren.
Permanently off his rocker

JOE

Quote from: Zetsu on October 18, 2023, 01:25:36 AMJoe stop being such a loser, not that we truly care but at least don't be parasitic to your Canadians brethren.

Don't mind me Zetsu

Im jes a modern day Alfred Doolittle:

'Do little"

Get it Zetsu?

Frood

I could tell Joe Do-do's little.

He needs more fibre and Thiel in his daily diet....
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on October 18, 2023, 04:30:27 AMI could tell Joe Do-do's little.

He needs more fibre and Thiel in his daily diet....
Too late for the former, but not too late for the latter. :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: DKG on October 18, 2023, 05:41:17 AMToo late for the former, but not too late for the latter. :crampe:

Btw Thank you very much for funding my retirement DKG

Itll be like getting pogie for life. Money fer nothin...chix fer free all paid for by folks like you DKG

https://youtu.be/wTP2RUD_cL0?si=QIgdxNUveB3Yoqsg

I knew I could count on you

By the time you apply for it it'll be less & theyll raise the retirement age on ya

So I greatly appreciate your sacrifice so I can receive the full pension earlier than you will be able to

Thanks again DKG

Frood

Squat, shudder in various levels of ecstasies, and squeeze around a good hard man, Jojo...
Blahhhhhh...

TheProwler

I have been retired for years, Senile J.

And I have not been pissing and moaning about the cost of houses....ever.

What kind of work do you do, Joe?