Replies: 8140
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:47:54 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

TheProwler likes cars, Lokmar likes bullets & I like Gold

Started by JOE, November 12, 2023, 06:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on November 20, 2023, 03:29:29 PMOnly an idiot would compare property with stocks or other investments.

A house you can live in.  You can use it directly to live life better.

The same goes for all kinds of assets that are useful.

There is no point in saving and investing if you are never going to use that money for something that brings you pleasure.

It is really pathetic the way you think, Joe.  Always thinking about future wealth and never enjoying your life.

well, I'd never consider buying real estate where you live Prowler.

If you don't mind saying this, it looks like a depressing shithole.

At this point I'd rather buy property to get away from the winters not live in 'em.

Actually Prowler I'm astonished that resort properties in nice sunny climates are 1/2 or less of what ya'd pay for property in Canada with really inhospitable climates.

If shovelling snow in the winter or plugging yer car in to power it up in sub-freezing weathers, be my guest.

And y'know Prowler, all those stereotypes Americans have about Canadians are from where you live, eh?

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on November 20, 2023, 10:09:31 PMwell, I'd never consider buying real estate where you live Prowler.

If you don't mind saying this, it looks like a depressing shithole.

At this point I'd rather buy property to get away from the winters not live in 'em.

Actually Prowler I'm astonished that resort properties in nice sunny climates are 1/2 or less of what ya'd pay for property in Canada with really inhospitable climates.

If shovelling snow in the winter or plugging yer car in to power it up in sub-freezing weathers, be my guest.

And y'know Prowler, all those stereotypes Americans have about Canadians are from where you live, eh?

Do you even know where I live, Senile Joe?

TheProwler

BTW, shoveling snow is easy.  And I have not used an engine block heater ever in the winter.

Do you think I live in Northern Alberta?  Haha!!

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on November 21, 2023, 12:39:39 AMBTW, shoveling snow is easy.  And I have not used an engine block heater ever in the winter.

Do you think I live in Northern Alberta?  Haha!!

I was born in Northern Alberta Prowler.

It went down to -40 in the Winters and it was very cold.
Absolutely brutal. But it's good for building up the immunity in young children. I remember we often go sick in the winters with the flu.

-40 celsius and -40 farenheit is where they meet on the mercury and they are the same.

Thiel

Quote from: Frood on November 14, 2023, 12:54:37 AMYou mean that you imagined T 's stretch limopeener while Seal's "Kiss from a Rose" was playing....

Stop trying to be coy, loverboi...

Thiel is there for you... reach out and grip his extension.
Jo Jo wants to. Handling coins are a metaphor for my extension.
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Quote from: JOE on November 21, 2023, 06:16:48 AMI was born in Northern Alberta Prowler.

It went down to -40 in the Winters and it was very cold.
Absolutely brutal. But it's good for building up the immunity in young children. I remember we often go sick in the winters with the flu.

-40 celsius and -40 farenheit is where they meet on the mercury and they are the same.

I spent considerable years around deep snow, 2-3 metre high drifts, blizzards, and -25 to -40 temps (adding in wind-chill).

I loved it and often miss the darkness and solicitude. Never felt isolated or not able to do things....stay positive... engaged...entertained. Winter was this magical reset time.

Informative Informative x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...