The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Leftist Lounge: meme spam away, Seamajor welcome too

Started by DKG, November 27, 2023, 01:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: Brent on December 13, 2023, 03:37:28 PMIt went over his head. What else is new.

Maybe he just skimmed it instead of reading it. Or maybe it did go over his head.
gay, conservative and proud

priscilla1961

Agree Agree x 1 View List
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Biggie Smiles

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: Seamajor1 on December 12, 2023, 12:51:05 PMDid you start again? I hope not
Goddamn, you are delicate. The owner let's you register here and you are still whining to your gal pal Apegirl that folks here are mean to you.

Try and let that sink into that pea sized brain of yours. You run to a forum that has banned folks from here to whine to a weak little faggot that nobody here respects you.

Seamajor

Quote from: Herman on December 19, 2023, 11:32:09 PMGoddamn, you are delicate. The owner let's you register here and you are still whining to your gal pal Apegirl that folks here are mean to you.

Try and let that sink into that pea sized brain of yours. You run to a forum that has banned folks from here to whine to a weak little faggot that nobody here respects you.

The weak Korean dude cut me off, or I'd send you an answer. How much time ya got left?

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor on December 20, 2023, 09:21:00 AMThe weak Korean dude cut me off, or I'd send you an answer. How much time ya got left?
You are a crybaby and an idiot. But, neither are reasons to keep you put of Guest Nest and the Octagon the way the "weak" owner of BF keeps posters from here out of his forum.

I did not set your permissions. I don't know how to do that and I have no desire to learn. But, now that I see you are on mod approval, I will ask one of the admins to change that. Then you will be free to feel sorry for yourself because you feel you are being treated as unfairly as the unstable owner of BF who has permananetly banned members from here.

Lokmar

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on December 20, 2023, 10:33:52 AMAnd almost immediately, the crying begins. LMFAO!
Crying and stupidity. But, as I said, that is not grounds to keep anybody out of Guest Nest and the Octagon. One of the admins will change his permissions so he can post without mod approval.

Frood

Funny Funny x 1 Sad Sad x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Liam Nissan

Geezums. Trump sure taking a pounding. He getting it like the Ruskies from the Ukrainians. The Pallies from the Jews.
Damn.
The MAGA's having a bad time of it. A shame. Last week Blacks were dancing in the Whitehouse, this week El Trumpo is off the ballot in Colly. Maybe more states too. Calliforniyaa for one.
Hard times.
Merry Christmas tho!

Frood

The Ukrainians are losing badly.

You've just gutted your overriding theme.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview