The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

CNN presidential debate

Started by Brent, June 27, 2024, 06:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

JOE

I'm saddened by the result, but I've little sympathy for the Democrats avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly.

They had their chance and continually fumbled the ball during Biden's term.

And tonight was perhaps their final fumble.

If it was an epic disaster, the Democrats brought it upon themselves.

They deserve what's coming to them if they were unable to shift gears when needed.
Agree Agree x 1 Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 27, 2024, 11:10:18 PMOkay friends -- if you have a child or love anyone between the ages of 18 to 24 you need to be worried if Biden is not replaced with an alternate by August

Cause that means we'll be at full scale war with Russia by October

Mark my words

Yup!

Putin has already stated last week that America is now an enemy. Putin knows its not the majority of Americans who think like what is seen on TV and such, he has been showing mercy if you ask me. Russia is "Biden" its time.

War is indeed on the horizon, I can smell it, like coffee brewing. Our military is weak as its ever been in history. Straight, White, Southern, Males are avoiding the military like the plague. Because THEY have attacked each and every one of those.

At the same time, a lot of this sounds planned. Russia had 5000 thousand bunkers built, for the citizens. This was suppose to of been completed by 2012. Here, I know over 200 D.U.M.B.s have been built as of 10 years ago, with magnetic rail systems connecting several. The citizens know nothing of them. The "Elite" want a population reduction, the Georgia Guidestones, which recently got blown up, talked of population reduction too.

Is something coming? I don't know. But I know something could be. Thus, any time I have a chance to have some fun, Im taking it. I haven't forgotten the Scamdemic, when you couldn't do shit, just imagine when war breaks out. It'll be chaos. And THEIR favorite motto is "Order out of chaos". Shit is about to hit the fan folks.

I see many scenarios of what can go down. Again, THEY threw a Scamdemic at us to steal the last election, just think what they will do this time. They already know the Bird Flu bullshit already ain't fooling anyone. THEY will go more extreme, just to keep Trump from getting in there. He was a speed bump to the New World Order, they didn't expect him to win, remember they already had Hiliar coins and on Time magazine as the new pressie.

Anyway, that's my thoughts at the moment lol.  :drunk2:
Agree Agree x 2 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Spike the football and pump your fist in the air!!!

Woo hoo!!!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on June 28, 2024, 12:06:19 AMI'm saddened by the result, but I've little sympathy for the Democrats avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly.

They had their chance and continually fumbled the ball during Biden's term.

And tonight was perhaps their final fumble.

If it was an epic disaster, the Democrats brought it upon themselves.

They deserve what's coming to them if they were unable to shift gears when needed.

you're fukin sad, josephine.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on June 28, 2024, 12:22:56 AMyou're fukin sad, josephine.

How many gaffes does it take before Biden's followers finally realize...the Emperor has no clothes?!

Fuck, they're either completely stupid or completely woke.

Maybe the top brass wanted to keep Biden in their indefinitely because a 'real man' scares them.

ie - like Dean Phillips or someone with a persona like Andrew Cuomo.

How about - the Democratic Party in the US has no balls.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Frood on June 28, 2024, 12:40:32 AMStfu, Johomo.

But I never liked Biden & I said so repeatedly for the last 2 years that he ought to be replaced.

Oh well, they never listened to Cassandra about Troy.
Or the disaster that was to become George W Bush either.
Or the Iraq War.

Just goes to show ya - people would rather be lied to than face the ugly truth.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: JOE on June 28, 2024, 12:56:30 AMBut I never liked Biden & I said so repeatedly for the last 2 years that he ought to be replaced.

Oh well, they never listened to Cassandra about Troy.
Or the disaster that was to become George W Bush either.
Or the Iraq War.

Just goes to show ya - people would rather be lied to than face the ugly truth.

You called Andrew Cuomo (a POS) a real man.

Just shut the fuck up, moron..
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Frood on June 28, 2024, 01:00:24 AMYou called Andrew Cuomo (a POS) a real man.

I never implied that Andrew Cuomo should be brought back.

I just said somebody like him with a backbone which evidently Biden does not have. Some fucking machisimo like Trump who evidently does not lack this trait.

My recommendation for Biden's replacement at this point is Rep Dean Phillips of Minnesota. Because he's a moderate Democrat from a Midwestern swing state. who's still got his marbles

Oh, and throw Kamala Harris out with the rot and the stale bathwater too.

caskur

I hate to say this people but after the debate came commentary and an interview with Kamala Harris and I am afraid that instinct tells me she will be the next president.

:crampe:

Seriously I got the impression she is already running your country behind Biden's back or maybe he already gave her  permission but she is definitely doing more than people think she is.

She brought up the abortion subject and people's rights to choose what people do with their own bodies, and how that was overturned, however no one was there to point out to Kamala how doctors can reasign children's bodies before said child can make an adult informed decision to do so.

Informative Informative x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deport_liberals

The lib media is in full meltdown mode...it must have been really bad.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: caskur on June 28, 2024, 03:05:23 AMI hate to say this people but after the debate came commentary and an interview with Kamala Harris and I am afraid that instinct tells me she will be the next president.

:crampe:

Seriously I got the impression she is already running your country behind Biden's back or maybe he already gave her  permission but she is definitely doing more than people think she is.

She brought up the abortion subject and people's rights to choose what people do with their own bodies, and how that was overturned, however no one was there to point out to Kamala how doctors can reasign children's bodies before said child can make an adult informed decision to do so.

...maybe that was all part of the Plan, eh avatar_caskur caskur?

Yeah, I get the feeling there's a Woke faction within the Democratic party who knew damn well that Biden is a Walking Corpse ready to keel over and the plan was to let him fail so that they could install their own puppet through some bloodless coup. Somewhat along the lines of how the New York DNC deposed Andrew Cuomo and replaced him with Kathy Hochul. And today, New York is run almost exclusively by an all women cast of ultra feminists all Woke and nothing in between. However the result has been a disaster and the governor's office there has become dysfunctional.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Biden's network.  Biden's moderators.  Biden's rules. N9 audience. No "interruptions", One week or more of rehearsal and rest and whatever else he was doing.  And this was the best he could do.

Agree Agree x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: deport_liberals on June 28, 2024, 03:36:02 AMThe lib media is in full meltdown mode...it must have been really bad.
I saw highlights and haven't read anything yet. Biden was Biden I gather?