The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

CNN presidential debate

Started by Brent, June 27, 2024, 06:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: caskur on June 28, 2024, 03:05:23 AMI hate to say this people but after the debate came commentary and an interview with Kamala Harris and I am afraid that instinct tells me she will be the next president.

:crampe:

Seriously I got the impression she is already running your country behind Biden's back or maybe he already gave her  permission but she is definitely doing more than people think she is.

She brought up the abortion subject and people's rights to choose what people do with their own bodies, and how that was overturned, however no one was there to point out to Kamala how doctors can reasign children's bodies before said child can make an adult informed decision to do so.

She is even less popular and less informed of issues than Biden. Harris is a liability.

DKG

NBC News' Chuck Todd admitted that Biden looked like the "caricature" conservatives have painted of him, specifically over his mental acuity.

DKG

A flash poll conducted by CNN following Thursday night's presidential debate showed former President Trump soundly defeating President Biden.

The CNN poll posted on air showed that 67% of debate watchers felt that Trump won the debate compared to 33% who believe Biden won the debate.

CNN's poll following the final 2020 presidential debate showed 53% of viewers felt Biden won compared to 39% who said Trump won.

deport_liberals

Libs are turning on him like he's a 7 month old fetus.  It's disgusting how disloyal they are. 
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: deport_liberals on June 28, 2024, 06:19:04 AMLibs are turning on him like he's a 7 month old fetus.  It's disgusting how disloyal they are. 
They have been incredibly loyal up until now. When they turn, they really turn.

deport_liberals

Quote from: DKG on June 28, 2024, 06:21:50 AMThey have been incredibly loyal up until now. When they turn, they really turn.

Reminds me of the Pignoramus in many ways.

DKG

Biggie Smiles

I still say the slam dunk moment of the night was when trump said

"I wish this guy was a good president so that I could be back at one of my clubs instead of here"

that shit was gold
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

The looks on Trump's face while biden begins to mumble and collapse is everything  :crampe:

Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

"we finally beat medicare"

:crampe:

and then trump dunks on him with "he's damn right he beat it, he beat it to death"

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Unreal at the reaction from the libtards.  Its like they are considering of dumping Joe and putting Kamala up against Trump.  Like she'll do any better??  LMAO!!
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

deadskinmask

Quote from: deport_liberals on June 28, 2024, 06:19:04 AMLibs are turning on him like he's a 7 month old fetus.  It's disgusting how disloyal they are. 

liberals aren't "sentient" in the conventional sense.... thats what affords them the ability to say nonsensical garbage like "men are women when they say they are".... they're just like cancer cells.... theres no cohesion.... you're either a cancer cell or you're not.... and thats that....
Winner Winner x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 28, 2024, 08:34:24 AMUnreal at the reaction from the libtards.  Its like they are considering of dumping Joe and putting Kamala up against Trump.  Like she'll do any better??  LMAO!!

they'll let trump chew up biden till the debates are over and then make the swap.... libs "vote blue no matter who" so a swap isn't gonna hurt anything and will help if nothing else....

deport_liberals

TRUMP is a fantastic debater and this was His strongest performance. 

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on June 28, 2024, 06:15:14 AMThe CNN poll posted on air showed that 67% of debate watchers felt that Trump won the debate compared to 33% who believe Biden won the debate.

<blank stare>

I suppose that 33% would have said Biden won the debate even if all he did was show up, shove a microphone up his own ass, and drool for 90 minutes.

Fucking hell.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List