Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Jill Biden gives her take on the Commander N Corpse's performace

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 28, 2024, 12:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: JOE on June 29, 2024, 05:56:21 AMNevermind the next debate, increasingly I get the feeling Biden won't even make it to November.

As Prof pointed out, if the donations continue to dry up, and the Democrats are in danger of losing several House, Senate and governor seats, I'm sure the top brass of the DNC will get the message and give Biden the Heave Ho.

If they don't, then they are absolutely stupid.

Maybe it's Obama who's been pulling the strings and runnin the show all along to keep his friend Biden in the race?

Obama has always despised senile Joe.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 29, 2024, 10:06:24 AMJoe -- you did so great you showed up to the debate stage you were supposed to show up at and remembered your name the whole time! 

to the applause of the clowns in the audience

while he stands there looking like a geriatric Simple Jack, smiling whilst he hasn't the slightest solitary clue what the fuck is going on around him.

I was seriously waiting for her to throw a treat up in the air just to see if he would go full baby seal

Fuck sakes, did you catch CNN having to pan out wide and then back in to cover up for biden not blinking for an entire 2 minutes? What fucking drug does THAT? There cant be many!!!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Lokmar on June 29, 2024, 01:57:31 PMFuck sakes, did you catch CNN having to pan out wide and then back in to cover up for biden not blinking for an entire 2 minutes? What fucking drug does THAT? There cant be many!!!

Reduced Spontaneous Eye Blink Rates in Recreational Cocaine Users

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2565797/
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

knows things

Quote from: Lokmar on June 29, 2024, 02:27:24 PMThanks! So its likely a cocaine based stimulant they're using on him!
10% for the big guy? Is there that much parmesan cheese left in Hunter's shagpile?

Biggie Smiles

JOe - you did so awesome! when you were turned loose on stage you walked right up to your podium and didn't wander aimlessly into a wall or one of the camera crews!

Did Joe do awesome!?

and what did Trump do ? LIE!!!!!

btw, anyone want to cite a single lie he told up on that stage? Just one. Anyone?

Maybe I was just too overcome with laughter but I didn't catch any.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Joe - you did so good, you didn't even fashion your neck tie around your waistline instead of your neck!
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Joe - you did sew good, you didn't walk into any walls like one of those battery operated toy soldiers who collide with a wall and keeps trying to move forward until you turn them around!

Yoo did so good cause you didn't even doo dat!!!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 29, 2024, 09:18:16 PMJoe - you did sew good, you didn't walk into any walls like one of those battery operated toy soldiers who collide with a wall and keeps trying to move forward until you turn them around!

Yoo did so good cause you didn't even doo dat!!!
Jim Crow Joe did real good.

Biggie Smiles

Did anyone else notice how BIden just stood there with that glossed over lobotomized and simpleton look on his face like

"I did all that? "

As jill was praising her 81 year old toddler for eating all his vegetables

The only thing that would have made this funnier is if the guy started clapping for himself before darting off and colliding with a wall.

we're so fucked
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 29, 2024, 04:13:39 PMJOe - you did so awesome! when you were turned loose on stage you walked right up to your podium and didn't wander aimlessly into a wall or one of the camera crews!

Did Joe do awesome!?

and what did Trump do ? LIE!!!!!

btw, anyone want to cite a single lie he told up on that stage? Just one. Anyone?

Maybe I was just too overcome with laughter but I didn't catch any.

CNN didnt want to fact check or they would have had to display the border patrol insta refute saying THEY WOULD NEVER support biden! LMFBO!
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on June 29, 2024, 10:32:11 PMCNN didnt want to fact check or they would have had to display the border patrol insta refute saying THEY WOULD NEVER support biden! LMFBO!

The guy actually continued to parrot a lie which was debunked by his own side a few days before.

and they still go around saying that trump lied

it's astonishing
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 29, 2024, 10:34:08 PMThe guy actually continued to parrot a lie which was debunked by his own side a few days before.

and they still go around saying that trump lied

it's astonishing

They know their drone base: "TRUMPS LIES".

Biggie Smiles

Joe -- You did so guud, you stood there for two hours and didn't even burp up any of the pudding we gave you all day onto the microphone.

cue in JOe's happy blank stare.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Jill is more delusional than Hillary was when the "blue dress incident" happened with Bill.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview