The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Jill Biden gives her take on the Commander N Corpse's performace

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 28, 2024, 12:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 30, 2024, 06:40:04 PMJill is more delusional than Hillary was when the "blue dress incident" happened with Bill.
She is protecting her cash cow.
gay, conservative and proud

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Thiel on June 30, 2024, 06:41:32 PMShe is protecting her cash cow.

Not much more cash is going to be generated by that zombie cow with all the big party donors threatening to bail if he's not replaced.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Thiel

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 30, 2024, 06:42:55 PMNot much more cash is going to be generated by that zombie cow with all the big party donors threatening to bail if he's not replaced.
The family thinks they can win even without the gazillionaire donors. They are delusional of course. Greed will do that to people.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Thiel on June 30, 2024, 06:45:08 PMThe family thinks they can win even without the gazillionaire donors. They are delusional of course. Greed will do that to people.

Utterly pathetic.  He's going to lose by, at minimum, 20 points and a couple of million votes.

Thiel

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 30, 2024, 06:47:12 PMUtterly pathetic.  He's going to lose by, at minimum, 20 points and a couple of million votes.
I believe the DNC will find a way to remove and replace Biden.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Thiel on June 30, 2024, 06:50:10 PMI believe the DNC will find a way to remove and replace Biden.

Yep, as long as it happens between July 10-14, as I predict.

Thiel

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Thiel on June 30, 2024, 06:53:10 PMThey have more time than that. But, they have to do it soon.

They better not do it on July 9 otherwise I look like that I can't predict for shit.

Thiel

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 30, 2024, 06:54:19 PMThey better not do it on July 9 otherwise I look like that I can't predict for shit.
Not like my boyfriend Jo Jo. He correctly predicted Biden would be incoherent. :whoo:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Joe -- you did so guud, you didn't show any signs of late stage rigor mortis at all

Frood

Quote from: Thiel on June 30, 2024, 06:56:37 PMNot like my boyfriend Jo Jo. He correctly predicted Biden would be incoherent. :whoo:

Twins often have a psychic abilities for one another...
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Vivek Ramaswamy has been floating around the theory that the Democratic party was planning to replace Biden since last year's Republican debates in November. He said at the time, addressing the Democratic Party: 'End this farce today. Joe Biden isn't going to be your nominee. We know he's not even the president of the United States. He's a puppet for the managerial class.'

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview