Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Jill Biden gives her take on the Commander N Corpse's performace

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 28, 2024, 12:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

JOe -- you did so great

you stood upright the whole time!

you kept your eyes open the whole time!

and when I checked your diaper afterwards there was NO POOP!

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/28/politics/video/joe-biden-jill-biden-debate-performance-reaction-digvid
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Moonie

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Total disaster.  It makes the Kennedy/Nixon debate look like a doctoral dissertation.  Hell, even Mondale using "where's the beef?" as a zing was pure genius compared to the Diaper Filler in Chief.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Lokmar

That fukin mummy and his 2 timing wife are in NC right now trying to bail water out of the Titanic. They managed to find a room full of drones to chant "4 more years!". LMFAO!

Frood

Joe Biden is our world death.
He has to be removed.

I'm just an American in Australia with kids.

We'll be in WW3 by the end of yhe year

Nothing I can prep for can avoid that shit stain.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on June 28, 2024, 01:06:42 PM:crampe:  :crazy: Fucking ridiculous  :musicboohoo:
Right?

Joe -- you didn't manage to suffocate to death because you remembered to inhale and exhale the whole time!  :crampe:

you did soo guuud

Biggie Smiles

Joe --- the analysts confirmed just now, that only 15.8% of your entire dialogue descended into unintelligence grunts and shorting noises!

You did so good the other 84% of the time impressing upon your audience just how full of shit in the democrat party we really are! 

GUUD JOB!

Biggie Smiles

How the fuck do we have a president who's idiot wife treats him like he's a God damned toddler?

A toddler who needs to be given a cookie because he didn't finger paint the walls with liquidy loafs of last nights puree ?

what the actual fuck?!

just keep in mind.... this fucking joke will have to be taken seriously by foreign leaders for 4 more years if the democrats manage to steal the election a 2nd time
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 28, 2024, 12:55:09 PMJOe -- you did so great

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/28/politics/video/joe-biden-jill-biden-debate-performance-reaction-digvid
What the hell was that. Did anyone notice a gold star on the end of Jim Crow Joe's nose.

JOE

Nevermind the next debate, increasingly I get the feeling Biden won't even make it to November.

As Prof pointed out, if the donations continue to dry up, and the Democrats are in danger of losing several House, Senate and governor seats, I'm sure the top brass of the DNC will get the message and give Biden the Heave Ho.

If they don't, then they are absolutely stupid.

Maybe it's Obama who's been pulling the strings and runnin the show all along to keep his friend Biden in the race?

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 28, 2024, 12:55:09 PMJOe -- you did so great

Americans obviously have nothing to fear. Jill proved Biden is fully capable of running the world's largest economy and military.

knows things

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 28, 2024, 05:27:42 PMHow the fuck do we have a president who's idiot wife treats him like he's a God damned toddler?

A toddler who needs to be given a cookie because he didn't finger paint the walls with liquidy loafs of last nights puree ?

what the actual fuck?!

Infuckingcredible. I've never seen a crowd of people so eager to swallow literally anything before. I guess AIDSman and his cawk fetish has to be moved to page three.

There is one takeaway to be had here... division within the democrat ranks. Because there are a lot who are finally subscribing to the notion that the Potato in Chief needs replacing. I've caught two commentary streams so far (Steven Crowder and Tim Pool) and both have showcased leftist panels containing the usual suspects bemoaning Biden's performance and calling for his removal. Seeing Jill Biden digging in her heels in such a manner tells me there is serious disagreement netween key figures as to the veracity of such a notion, as did Anderson Pooper's interview with Kackling Kamalcawk-lovah Harris's damage control for her boss.

The democrats are divided, that much is clear. What an absolute abortion the left has authored. They do need to replace him, that much is clear. Him not stepping aside after that first debate and in fact doubling down on the "ohh we did wonderfully" angle. This bodes terribly for the party and I expect literally any action going forth from the Deep State to salvage the situation to their liking. Including assassination attempts that will doubtless be blamed on "MAGA extremists" in spite of the obvious truth that MAGA is all but begging for them to stick with Joe as a candidate, given how abominable his performance is compared to Trump's.

They could have had literally anyone in their 2020 primaries and yet this is what they settled for. What a bunch of absolute fuckheads!
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 28, 2024, 05:27:42 PMHow the fuck do we have a president who's idiot wife treats him like he's a God damned toddler?

what the actual fuck?!

just keep in mind.... this fucking joke will have to be taken seriously by foreign leaders for 4 more years if the democrats manage to steal the election a 2nd time

That was soo fukin pathetic!!!  :crampe:

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on June 29, 2024, 05:56:21 AMNevermind the next debate, increasingly I get the feeling Biden won't even make it to November.

As Prof pointed out, if the donations continue to dry up, and the Democrats are in danger of losing several House, Senate and governor seats, I'm sure the top brass of the DNC will get the message and give Biden the Heave Ho.

If they don't, then they are absolutely stupid.

Maybe it's Obama who's been pulling the strings and runnin the show all along to keep his friend Biden in the race?

TRANSLATION:

josephine is grief stricken over bidens abysmal performance an he's pee'd his pants a dozen times over the nightmare of Saint Trump taking America's Throne again. ORANGE MAN BAAAAAD!!!
 :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Joe -- you did so great you showed up to the debate stage you were supposed to show up at and remembered your name the whole time! 

to the applause of the clowns in the audience

while he stands there looking like a geriatric Simple Jack, smiling whilst he hasn't the slightest solitary clue what the fuck is going on around him.

I was seriously waiting for her to throw a treat up in the air just to see if he would go full baby seal
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview