The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Biden speaks at Georgia Waffle House following debate performance: 'I think we did well'

Started by Conservative Perspective, June 28, 2024, 02:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Biden speaks at Georgia Waffle House following debate performance: 'I think we did well'

President Biden told reporters after his CNN debate performance that he did "well" while claiming that former President Trump lied 26 times during the showdown.

Source: Biden speaks at Georgia Waffle House following debate performance: 'I think we did well'

Oliver the Second

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

And in other news, Hamas announced that they have accepted the existence of Israel.

If you believe that, please go seek help.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Oerdin

Well, we all knew Biden's judgement was compromised and that he has to lie in order to try to limit damage among the low information voters he calls his base.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oliver the Second on June 28, 2024, 09:21:20 PMTrump is filling stadiums.

Biden is filling Waffle Houses.   :crampe:

Ever been to a Waffle House?

My kitchen is bigger  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

I'd like them to define their idea of doing well

and more importantly, I'd like to know what would be considered, in their minds, as doing poorly.

Because if THAT performance was doing well you'd have to imagine doing poorly to mean "he pooped in his diaper, reached down and pulled out a handful of mushy chocolate and started eating it right there on stage without so much as a courtesy to offer the moderators some"

wtf?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 29, 2024, 04:16:23 PMEver been to a Waffle House?

My kitchen is bigger  :crampe:

I ate there once. I could have changed the oil in my car with all the grease in that breakfast.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Oliver the Second on June 30, 2024, 11:12:34 AMI ate there once. I could have changed the oil in my car with all the grease in that breakfast.

Yep, same here.  Going there once was enough for a lifetime experience.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Biggie Smiles

On a trip up to NY from florida I stopped off at a Waffle House in Georgia that was only slightly bigger than your average RV.