Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

This thread will be dedicated to watching the rats as they abandon ship

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 28, 2024, 04:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on July 02, 2024, 11:40:28 AMThen it was another building ...I don't know... nor do I care at this point but I will investigate and try and look for a building coming down before the twin towers.

Buildings do not collapse from fires alone.

There were no buildings that came down before.
https://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Photos-The-Sept-11-attacks-2158633.php

Pictures galore here. Absolutely ZERO evidence of the type of debris observed from a building collapse in ANY of the pictures showing the twin towers still standing. If any other building would have collapsed first, you'd see dust all over. There is none. Also, WTC7 can clearly be seen standing. Other pics taken AFTER the towers fell show WTC7 heavily damaged and on fire on its south side. That building burned all damned day until it finally fell.

Biggie Smiles

Oh yeah, these cocksuckers are turning on biden alright

this update is intended to show Biden and is top advisor (the crackhead) that the floor just dropped out on the lawfare angle and they will not throw Trump in jail as a means to save him  :crampe:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bragg-does-not-oppose-trump-request-delay-sentencing-awaits-merchan-approval

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 02, 2024, 01:39:45 PMOh yeah, these cocksuckers are turning on biden alright

this update is intended to show Biden and is top advisor (the crackhead) that the floor just dropped out on the lawfare angle and they will not throw Trump in jail as a means to save him  :crampe:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bragg-does-not-oppose-trump-request-delay-sentencing-awaits-merchan-approval
I hope they do overturn his conviction. But, I would be happy with a sentencing delay for now.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on July 02, 2024, 01:42:57 PMI hope they do overturn his conviction. But, I would be happy with a sentencing delay for now.

The lack of resistance on the part of the prosecutors office was a message to that Henpeck cuckold Biden

Drop out now or you're going to experience another humiliating debate as we move closer to the election

And we know this one was awful... just imagine how bad the next performance will be when you add in all the ales him PLUS the lack of confidence he will ultimately be feeling between now and then

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 02, 2024, 01:48:21 PMThe lack of resistance on the part of the prosecutors office was a message to that Henpeck cuckold Biden

Drop out now or you're going to experience another humiliating debate as we move closer to the election

And we know this one was awful... just imagine how bad the next performance will be when you add in all the ales him PLUS the lack of confidence he will ultimately be feeling between now and then
If Biden is on the debate stage in September he will be the Democrat nominee in November.

Biggie Smiles

this libtard implosion is so wonderful to watch

They say good news comes in threes --- 2 down 1 to go!  :crampe:

caskur

L

Read this article.

NIST were wrong and had to change their 2008 report.  I think Lokar should read this.

https://canada.constructconnect.com/dcn/news/others/2020/05/world-trade-center-7-building-did-not-collapse-due-to-fire-report

A group of engineers and architects is demanding the American National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) retract and correct a 2008 report that concluded one of three World Trade Center buildings collapsed because fire weakened the steel supporting it in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911T) has formally filed a Request for Correction with the NIST following a new and detailed four-year analysis by a team at the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF).

It says the World Trade Center (WTC) building 7 collapse was a "near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building" and dismissed the NIST finding that heat from the fire caused beams to "walk off" their moorings.

Sept. 11, 2001 is the tragedy of when two hijacked planes hit the WTC 1 and WTC 2 towers sending debris tumbling onto WTC 7. The NIST claimed that embers ignited a fire which then caused the 47-storey building to collapse on itself at 5:20 p.m., hours after the initial incident that morning.

"We have filed a request for correction because the NIST report is wrong," says Ted Walter, spokesperson for AE911T, which is a group of 3,000 engineers, scientists and architects, including more than a dozen Canadians ones, that paid US$316,000 for the study.

"From an engineering perspective it is imperative to understand how and why this building came down under design load conditions," said Walter.

The study says NIST made some fundamental errors in how engineers estimated the rigidity of the outside building frame and that the heat generated by the fire did not trigger "thermal movements" at a critical base plate support.

Further, the group, which includes families of those killed, asserts that the investigation is flawed and that the conclusions as to what happened must be based on "science and engineering" and accept that controlled demolition is a plausible cause.

_____

I am telling you a fire did not cause WTC 7 to collapse.... it was an illegal demolition that brought it down... and not the USA government either which is what conspiracy theorist say.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 02, 2024, 01:48:21 PMThe lack of resistance on the part of the prosecutors office was a message to that Henpeck cuckold Biden

JOE Biden's wife is the most selfish bitch I have ever seen in a first lady...

Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on July 02, 2024, 03:18:43 PML

Read this article.

NIST were wrong and had to change their 2008 report.  I think Lokar should read this.

https://canada.constructconnect.com/dcn/news/others/2020/05/world-trade-center-7-building-did-not-collapse-due-to-fire-report

A group of engineers and architects is demanding the American National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) retract and correct a 2008 report that concluded one of three World Trade Center buildings collapsed because fire weakened the steel supporting it in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911T) has formally filed a Request for Correction with the NIST following a new and detailed four-year analysis by a team at the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF).

It says the World Trade Center (WTC) building 7 collapse was a "near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building" and dismissed the NIST finding that heat from the fire caused beams to "walk off" their moorings.

Sept. 11, 2001 is the tragedy of when two hijacked planes hit the WTC 1 and WTC 2 towers sending debris tumbling onto WTC 7. The NIST claimed that embers ignited a fire which then caused the 47-storey building to collapse on itself at 5:20 p.m., hours after the initial incident that morning.

"We have filed a request for correction because the NIST report is wrong," says Ted Walter, spokesperson for AE911T, which is a group of 3,000 engineers, scientists and architects, including more than a dozen Canadians ones, that paid US$316,000 for the study.

"From an engineering perspective it is imperative to understand how and why this building came down under design load conditions," said Walter.

The study says NIST made some fundamental errors in how engineers estimated the rigidity of the outside building frame and that the heat generated by the fire did not trigger "thermal movements" at a critical base plate support.

Further, the group, which includes families of those killed, asserts that the investigation is flawed and that the conclusions as to what happened must be based on "science and engineering" and accept that controlled demolition is a plausible cause.

_____

I am telling you a fire did not cause WTC 7 to collapse.... it was an illegal demolition that brought it down... and not the USA government either which is what conspiracy theorist say.

I've watched a LOT of WTC7 footage. The south side facing WTC2 was HEAVILY damaged, not pristine like the north side most people have seen. North side footage was more common because people were pushed back from the site. The south side of WTC7 had a HUGE gash caused by falling debris from WTC2 which took out major support for the building. That, coupled with 6 or more hours of multiple floors burning uncontrollably, caused it to collapse. Even if the building hadnt collapsed, it would have been condemned due to the structural damage. There was no water to combat the fire BTW.

If the CIA or NSA were concerned about secrets, they would have simply cordoned off the building until they recovered what they wanted. As it was, they STILL sifted through all the wreckage for classified documents and info on hard drives. Nothing was to be gained from a government plot to destroy any of those buildings.

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 02, 2024, 03:51:37 PMhahahahahahahaha

the mooks are telling swamp who they are allowed to replace Biden with

tight squeeze retards!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rep-clyburn-declares-support-kamala-harris-dem-nominee-biden-has-bow-out-i-support-her

Fuck that stupid plantation coon. I hope he winds up in a plane crash with Schumer and one gets shoved up the others asshole.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Thiel on July 02, 2024, 03:43:46 PMNot Hillary Clinton?

Any woman that sticks with a man who shoves cigars up interns twat's needs sectioning.

She was very rude to girls in South Africa..... like very, very rude.

Other than that, Hillary who?
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview