The best topic

Replies: 10249
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:36:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Trump slams Heritage Foundation's transition plan, claims parts are ‘ridiculous’ and ‘abysmal’

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 06, 2024, 07:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Conservative Perspective

Trump slams Heritage Foundation's transition plan, claims parts are 'ridiculous' and 'abysmal'

Former President Trump distanced himself from the Heritage Foundation's Project 2025, claiming parts of it are "absolutely ridiculous and abysmal."

Source: Trump slams Heritage Foundation's transition plan, claims parts are 'ridiculous' and 'abysmal'

Oerdin

Project 2025 was always just a think tank paper which was never read by Trump much less endorsed by him.  On Trump's campaign website he has his campaign's positions spelled out.

The left is just desperately grasping at straws hoping they can lie or make up conspiracy theories because nothing else has worked for them.
Agree Agree x 2 Fuck You! Fuck You! x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

The same idiots who misrepresented a 3 page piece of legislation want you to believe they read a 1000 page framework

Yeah right
Agree Agree x 1 Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Oerdin on July 06, 2024, 10:26:25 PMProject 2025 was always just a think tank paper which was never read by Trump much less endorsed by him.  On Trump's campaign website he has his campaign's positions spelled out.

..even if Trump doesn't endorse it, there's a significant portion of the Republican Party that does.

And of course in order to get their support, Trump will provide them with concessions and positions of power.

If the Democrats have these 'progressives' who are against energy sources that lower the utility bills of Americans or support gender blind policies, the Republicans also have their radical extremist factions that want to get an 'in' and in some cases succeed in doing so
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Frood

Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Frood on July 07, 2024, 12:04:41 AMShut up Johomo.

Well, here's an example where Trump differs from much of the Republican Party, avatar_Frood Frood:

Trump states that he does in fact support abortion in cases of RAPE, INCEST & LIFE OF THE MOTHER.

And yet some of the more extremists factions/governors in the Republican Party grant NO EXCEPTIONS at all

ie - 9 year girl was raped in Ohio and not only did that state reject her application to get an abortion, some Republican governors supported that ban such as South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem and Greg Abbott of Texas:

And because of Trump's position, many in the Republican party condemned him for that as being 'too soft' on abortionists

I mean that is a clear example that while Trump might not support those positions, there definitely are Radical Extremists in his party that do.

BTW, this was the case/incident which sparked that controversy:

Ya caint make this chit up, Frood.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Frood

Yes, you can make much stuff up and that's why your near universally considered a low end autistic spectrum shitposter.

Some say it's all a troll though I know it's because you're Johomo.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Frood on July 07, 2024, 02:55:30 AMYes, you can make much stuff up and that's why your near universally considered a low end autistic spectrum shitposter.

Some say it's all a troll though I know it's because you're Johomo.

What don't you understand, Stupid?

Your st Trump supports abortion in cases of rape, incest & when the mother's life is in danger. Check 1:50 of the clip:

But unlike Trump many in his party don't want any exceptions. So according to them a 10 year shouldn't be able to get an abortion even if she was raped.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: JOE on July 07, 2024, 03:07:34 AMWhat don't you understand, Stupid?

Your st Trump supports abortion in cases of rape, incest & when the mother's life is in danger. Check 1:50 of the clip:

But unlike Trump many in his party don't want any exceptions. So according to them a 10 year shouldn't be able to get an abortion even if she was raped.

Them? Who?

You talk so much shit.

Are you saying that if a father impregnated his own daughter via a rape, that wouldn't be a clear need for an abortion?

:rolleyes:

Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

Quote from: JOE on July 07, 2024, 01:01:23 AMWell, here's an example where Trump differs from much of the Republican Party, avatar_Frood Frood:

Trump states that he does in fact support abortion in cases of RAPE, INCEST & LIFE OF THE MOTHER.

And yet some of the more extremists factions/governors in the Republican Party grant NO EXCEPTIONS at all

ie - 9 year girl was raped in Ohio and not only did that state reject her application to get an abortion, some Republican governors supported that ban such as South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem and Greg Abbott of Texas:

And because of Trump's position, many in the Republican party condemned him for that as being 'too soft' on abortionists

I mean that is a clear example that while Trump might not support those positions, there definitely are Radical Extremists in his party that do.

BTW, this was the case/incident which sparked that controversy:

Ya caint make this chit up, Frood.

So what?  The supreme court specifically said Americans have a right to travel to any part of country.  So anyone can take a $40 greyhound bus trip to get an abortion if they want one.  The court even specifically said if a state tries to outlaw such then the solution is to bring a case with the court to seek judicial releaf.
Agree Agree x 1 Fuck You! Fuck You! x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 06, 2024, 10:41:37 PMThe same idiots who misrepresented a 3 page piece of legislation want you to believe they read a 1000 page framework

Yeah right

Seriously?  They can actually read?  Shocked, shocked I am.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Gremlin

Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

DKG

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Gremlin on July 07, 2024, 10:41:52 AM:s_hi:

7:45am on a Sunday morning is rather early to be slithering outta your puddle eh stainboy?

In any event, since you seem abundantly informed on such a pressing matter I would appreciate it greatly if you could direct your readers to the page and maybe even the paragraph which includes more verbiage on any one of the rather bold claims referenced in your pretty little memes.

Or better yet, let's run this exercise together; Let's choose one at random, or even better still, one that would be near and dear to the heart of a social parasite such as yourself

"cut social security"

My oh My, a rather bold and alarming claim, that.

Even for those of us who are not a valueless layabout fastened to the government tit like a barnacle, sucking unearned benefits to sustain our treason.

What page is it on so that I am read into this travesty further?

Feel free to cheat and use the "find on page" with a supplied keyword/phrase function included in all modern browsers if you must.
Winner Winner x 1 View List