The best topic

Replies: 10317
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Trump slams Heritage Foundation's transition plan, claims parts are ‘ridiculous’ and ‘abysmal’

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 06, 2024, 07:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

James Bond

Quote from: Oerdin on August 13, 2024, 04:57:54 PMThat is really sad.  I imagine he is on welfare or disability or something and mouches welfare.
At least he spends his assistance checks on necessities like his platinum membership at BF.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on August 13, 2024, 04:57:54 PMThat is really sad.  I imagine he is on welfare or disability or something and mouches welfare.

He's a rather unfortunate soul. Lives in a 325 sq ft trailer in a trailer park which is why he is so envious of people who are middle class and above

Our sucesss really makes him feel inagequate

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 14, 2024, 04:10:24 PMHe's a rather unfortunate soul. Lives in a 325 sq ft trailer in a trailer park which is why he is so envious of people who are middle class and above

I asked him to cite the part in Project 2025 that threatens his homosexuality, but all I got was a shitpost emoji and a meme.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 14, 2024, 04:48:57 PMI asked him to cite the part in Project 2025 that threatens his homosexuality, but all I got was a shitpost emoji and a meme.
Because there is no rollback of rights for sexual minorities in Project 2025.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Oerdin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 14, 2024, 04:10:24 PMHe's a rather unfortunate soul. Lives in a 325 sq ft trailer in a trailer park which is why he is so envious of people who are middle class and above

Supposedly he lives in his dead mother's house and drives her 30 year old car.

Herman

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 14, 2024, 04:48:57 PMI asked him to cite the part in Project 2025 that threatens his homosexuality, but all I got was a shitpost emoji and a meme.
That is all you will get from that lazy fairy.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

James Bond

There must be a part in Project 2025 that threatens him continuing to freeload off of the public tit.