Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally 5 0 5 1

Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally

Started by Garraty_47, July 13, 2024, 06:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: Oerdin on July 14, 2024, 12:34:33 AMAre you really that stupid?  No, he was not anything of the sort.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/13/us-news/thomas-matthew-crooks-idd-as-gunman-who-shot-trump-during-pa-rally/

Here's the gunman dead:

Apparently he was decapitated.

From that photo it kinda looks like his head is severed from hos body
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

caskur

QuoteMaybe the democrats and corporate media shouldn't have spent months calling him "an existential threat"?

Just sayin'.

Wow... to think the once honourable left have been reduced to this...

I can't believe a good man like Trump was shot while evil men stand...

Love Love x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

I would like it to where I can post STFU, Shit post, thumbs down, AND dumb on josephines posts simultaneously.
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Lokmar on July 14, 2024, 12:26:09 AMAt 170 yards with a bolt action rifle, NO PROBLEMO!!!!

If this cunt used an AR, THAT may have well helped saved Trump too!

I dunno, man.  164 yards?  I could make that shot.

Lokmar

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 14, 2024, 01:08:02 AMI dunno, man.  164 yards?  I could make that shot.

Could? Sure, you could. I'd happily challenge you to putting 5 rounds out of my AR-15 at 100 yards into the same circle as my BOLT ACTION 300 win mag at 100 yards though. And that 300 Win Mag hits your shoulder HARD!

Lokmar

Quote from: Lokmar on July 14, 2024, 01:16:30 AMCould? Sure, you could. I'd happily challenge you to putting 5 rounds out of my AR-15 at 100 yards into the same circle as my BOLT ACTION 300 win mag at 100 yards though. And that 300 Win Mag hits your shoulder HARD!

One caveat tho, we'd have to do it OUT of Illinois! "WINK, WINK!"

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on July 14, 2024, 01:04:02 AMI would like it to where I can post STFU, Shit post, thumbs down, AND dumb on josephines posts simultaneously.

I don' worship anybody in yer crazy country.... L okmeer!

But just as I predicted Biden's age would become a factor I also predicted 2024 would be a violent year in America- worse 'n 2020 eh?

So I'm 2/2 so far....Lokmeer!
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 2 View List

caskur

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 13, 2024, 07:02:27 PMI'm at work shaking in tears. I got on my knees and prayed so hard

I burst into tears as soon as I saw it and he isn't even my President.
Love Love x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 13, 2024, 07:11:39 PMI agree.  All tghe vermin who have been raging with TDS should be arrested and charged with incitement, including a number of Democrat Senators and Congressmen.

And Seamajor. I bet he is throwing a party.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on July 14, 2024, 01:32:48 AMAnd Seamajor. I bet he is throwing a party.

Or, he might be in mourning.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Lokmar on July 14, 2024, 01:16:30 AMCould? Sure, you could. I'd happily challenge you to putting 5 rounds out of my AR-15 at 100 yards into the same circle as my BOLT ACTION 300 win mag at 100 yards though. And that 300 Win Mag hits your shoulder HARD!

Yeah.  That's not a hard shot, man.  Haven't heard what the weapon was yet.  Might be behind.  Beer and sleep coming on and such.

Whatever the weapon was, the shooter came within an inch of assassinating Donald Trump.

... more questions with every passing hour.

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 13, 2024, 07:30:51 PMOn July 8th Biden said, and I quote.

"it's time to put Trump in a bullseye"

look this up for yourselves.

This damns Biden.

BIDEN actually should be brought before the courts so never let this part of the story die.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 14, 2024, 01:38:37 AMYeah.  That's not a hard shot, man.  Haven't heard what the weapon was yet.  Might be behind.  Beer and sleep coming on and such.

Whatever the weapon was, the shooter came within an inch of assassinating Donald Trump.

... more questions with every passing hour.

For the most part, God was with Trump FIRST. My only point is that no semi auto, no matter the caliber, is as accurate as a bolt action. When making an attempt such as this, bolt action is the way to go.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Lokmar on July 14, 2024, 01:43:33 AMFor the most part, God was with Trump FIRST. My only point is that no semi auto, no matter the caliber, is as accurate as a bolt action. When making an attempt such as this, bolt action is the way to go.

Fucking Aye!  If Donald hadn't of turned his head at the precise moment he did to look at one of his big graph props, we all would have seen his head explode on video live and in technicolor.

I believe God stood next to Mr. Trump in that moment.

I still wanna know more about this shooter AND wanna know who the Overview sniper was AND I want his After-Action Report to be released to the pubic immediately.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on July 14, 2024, 01:34:09 AMOr, he might be in mourning.

Best ta stay away from the USA in 2024 & 2025 eh L okmeer?

I fear what is about to happen in the US this year.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 3 View List