Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I wanna play with Mercury!

Started by Asian Pride, November 25, 2014, 04:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asian Pride

So I ordered some (aka Quicksilver)...

I'll let you know how it goes with delivery, but know that Hg isn't cheap!  (It's heavier than lead, and is generally restricted to ground transport, meaning Mercury isn't allowed on a plane)...

Asian Pride

I want to push the little blobs around with my bare hands, so everyone can tell me to wash my hands before I eat!  Lolz...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Asian Pride

Why aren't you taking care of your kids?

RW

Because it's 4am and they are sleeping.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"So I ordered some (aka Quicksilver)...

I'll let you know how it goes with delivery, but know that Hg isn't cheap!  (It's heavier than lead, and is generally restricted to ground transport, meaning Mercury isn't allowed on a plane)...

Yawnsville! ac_boring

Renee

You don't need to wash your hands after handling it.

It's actually good for a piece of useless shit like you to absorb high quantities of mercury.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

reel

Mercury does not absorb well in the gastrointestinal tract.  It's relatively harmless if swallowed and acts as a laxative.  However, it is absorbed quite easily through the skin.  You wash your hands after handling it because otherwise it will absorb, not because it will get in your mouth when you eat.  Touching it at all is hazardous to your health.

Renee

Quote from: "reel"Mercury does not absorb well in the gastrointestinal tract.  It's relatively harmless if swallowed and acts as a laxative.  However, it is absorbed quite easily through the skin.  You wash your hands after handling it because otherwise it will absorb, not because it will get in your mouth when you eat.  Touching it at all is hazardous to your health.

Shusssh! Jesus Christ, you really know how to ruin shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

reel

It's Mel.  If I tell him something, he'll claim the opposite is true and do exactly that.  So now he'll happily handle it, but he'll be sure to avoid drinking it.  Because that would be dangerous.

Renee

Quote from: "reel"It's Mel.  If I tell him something, he'll claim the opposite is true and do exactly that.  So now he'll happily handle it, but he'll be sure to avoid drinking it.  Because that would be dangerous.

Ah I see. Very ingenious of you.

Please carry on.

reel

Besides, the main symptom of mercury poisoning is brain damage, so Mel is virtually immune.

Renee

Quote from: "reel"Besides, the main symptom of mercury poisoning is brain damage, so Mel is virtually immune.

One has to wonder if that is a side effect of his infancy.

Leaving a baby to lick the lead based paint off the spindles of it's crib will do that.

Luckily he has graduated to to licking safer things, like windows.

Asian Pride

I had to double check.  Apparently elemental mercury is safe to drink!  (It's actually the vapours, which when inhaled, that are harmful)

Could make for a youtube vid that could receive lots of hits!  I could follow it up with "Part 2"...  Examining how elemental mercury actually shits out of the rectum.  No Joke!