The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I'm Fucking Sick of It...

Started by Asian Pride, November 29, 2014, 04:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Asian Pride

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Eat shit, you fucking cunt.

ac_crying

RW

That's how you know he likes you, Fash :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I'm fucking sick of people fucking with me and thinking they can fuck with my head when all it does is make me mad and want to smash they're fucking face in....it's getting to the point where the wrong person will piss me off and I will punch them right in they're big fat fucking know it all face.  Soo Mel, you know you aren't the only one with fucked up problems right?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm fucking sick of people fucking with me and thinking they can fuck with my head when all it does is make me mad and want to smash they're fucking face in....it's getting to the point where the wrong person will piss me off and I will punch them right in they're big fat fucking know it all face.  Soo Mel, you know you aren't the only one with fucked up problems right?

Right fucking on Annie. You know, the Serbian twat thinks she can fuck with your head. You do know her and where she lives right...hint, fucking hint, nudge, fucking nudge.

Annie

She is one of them, her mimi and that little shit stirring pot soon. I also have a few neighbors who are just asking for a punch in the face.  What's an assault record anyway? Meh I'm seriously gonna punch a bitch in the face very soon.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Maybe that's what people need to start doing now, just punch the person in the face. I'm thinking of doing just that.

RW

Yeah Annie, I hear ya!  I sit here listening to this wanker whine about his problems while feeling like someone did punch me in the know-it-all face.  And here we sit Annie, trying all we can do to get better while Mel does fuck all but bitch, moan, and murder his cat.

Fuck him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"She is one of them, her mimi and that little shit stirring pot soon. I also have a few neighbors who are just asking for a punch in the face.  What's an assault record anyway? Meh I'm seriously gonna punch a bitch in the face very soon.

All three of those idiots need an attitude adjustment. Soon is the biggest ladyboy on VF, an even bigger asskisser than the Langley ladyboy. As for the neighbour thing, I have a blue-eyed Iranian chick that is scared to death of me....and I fucking love it!!

Annie

I hear you about the neighbor thing Shen, I have bitch next to me I'd like to smash her face in. She's a thief, a liar and spreads gossip like she's still in high school. She sees me and she literally runs to her house but the next day she's flustering over my hubby.  I hate trashy fake people like her  acc_angry  She avoids me maybe because she knows I can take her down very easy  ac_beating

RW

I need lessons on being menacing.

I still assert that mimi is a nice lady.  She doesn't come from a bad place.

I'd say something about soon but I find even talking about him to be dull Haha.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Ya evs seems to be very happy since she's run so many posters out of town. But she still has her sooners and mimi, both I'd like to give a smack in the face.