The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I'm Fucking Sick of It...

Started by Asian Pride, November 29, 2014, 04:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I really fucking hate the Serbian twat though. ac_beating

She's a two faced cunt.  Self serving...

Mel and I finally agree on something. ac_drinks

Asian Pride

We'd agree on more, but you don't like White people...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"We'd agree on more, but you don't like White people...

Despite what mimi and old evs will say, I do NOT hate the white folks. You have to keep in mind, the Iron Ch!nk character I play on VF is just that, a fucking character. It's a BS forum and I post BS.....usually inebriated!!

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"Let me go bury my head in a "what the fuck was I thinking" pillow lol

No need, unless you are really tired. I luvs ya Annie. acc_hugz  

I really fucking hate the Serbian twat though. ac_beating

I'm tired and I've been drinking and I'm in pissed off at a few people so just duck ok when I say something
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Shen Li"It's a BS forum and I post BS.....usually inebriated!!

It's the only way.  When sober, I have other things to do also...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"It's a BS forum and I post BS.....usually inebriated!!/quote]

It's the only way.  When sober, I have other things to do also...

Eggsackly

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Annie"I'm tired and I've been drinking and I'm in pissed off at a few people so just duck ok when I say something

I don't think there's anything you could post, Annie, that could shock myself, or that Ch!nk Shun...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm tired and I've been drinking and I'm in pissed off at a few people so just duck ok when I say something

I don't think there's anything you could post, Annie, that could shock myself, or that Ch!nk Shun...

Sticks and fucking stones Melly. However, Fash is easily offended.

Asian Pride

Fash is a good woman!  Honourable to her man!

I think she makes a good wife...  Quite Asian and honourable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Fash is a good woman!  Honourable to her man!

I think she makes a good wife...  Quite Asian and honourable.

She actually feels empathy for you. I think she takes her liberalism to an extreme though.

Annie

LoL I love being abreiated :)You should get hammered with the Iron Ch!nk some time. ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Shen Li"She actually feels empathy for you. I think she takes her liberalism to an extreme though.

And I appreciate that.

I know she's a Lib.  Which is fine, but there must be a limit, a threshold.  The forums don't really matter, but in the real world it does...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"She actually feels empathy for you. I think she takes her liberalism to an extreme though.

And I appreciate that.

I know she's a Lib.  Which is fine, but there must be a limit, a threshold.  The forums don't really matter, but in the real world it does...

Oh well, the Taiwanese bleeding heart liberal likes you....get the fuck over it.

RW

That could shock ME!

Fuck your grammar is terrible!
Beware of Gaslighters!