The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I'm Fucking Sick of It...

Started by Asian Pride, November 29, 2014, 04:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I need some interesting neighbours.  The young people next door invite me to parties and all the old people next door do is the woman bitches my husband out because her husband sees me naked "all the time" which is a load of crap.  He shouldn't look in my windows.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Annie"Ya evs seems to be very happy since she's run so many posters out of town. But she still has her sooners and mimi, both I'd like to give a smack in the face.

She does seem pleased to have run so many posters out.  How sad is that?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

RW I respect that you like mimi, however I do not. Because she felt the need to constantly bombard me with asking me to "prove" myself. It was fucking bullshit and a lot of people saw it. A few posters even asked her wtf.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I need lessons on being menacing.

I still assert that mimi is a nice lady.  She doesn't come from a bad place.

I'd say something about soon but I find even talking about him to be dull Haha.

Compared to the Serbian twat and Soon anyone is nice.

Annie

soon is a little coward, he shoots a nasty comment and then hides behind evs and mimi, little turd
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"soon is a little coward, he shoots a nasty comment and then hides behind evs and mimi, little turd

Truly pathetic!!

Annie

Shen you aren't eves are you? I have my supsicions she has multiple personalities and I really hate to played and lately I have and it's been pissing me off.  The internet is really cool that way

Asian Pride

Annie, Shun isn't evs.  In fact, this forum exists so Shun and evs could live separate lives.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Shen you aren't eves are you? I have my supsicions she has multiple personalities and I really hate to played and lately I have and it's been pissing me off.  The internet is really cool that way

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny Me and the Serbian twat the same person. ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny Ihave heard everything now.

Annie

Oh thank gawd, I've been so confused lately and people have been playing with me I don't know what the fuck. It's ok to be like what the fuck right? I've been a lot of that lately.

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"Shen you aren't eves are you? I have my supsicions she has multiple personalities and I really hate to played and lately I have and it's been pissing me off.  The internet is really cool that way

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny Me and the Serbian twat the same person. ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny Ihave heard everything now.

Sorry I had a what the fuck moment  ac_unsure

Annie

Let me go bury my head in a "what the fuck was I thinking" pillow lol

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Annie"Let me go bury my head in a "what the fuck was I thinking" pillow lol

Part of the forum fun is not knowing who is what.  Eventually you find out whom is who, and thus a little part of the magic is lost...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Let me go bury my head in a "what the fuck was I thinking" pillow lol

No need, unless you are really tired. I luvs ya Annie. acc_hugz  

I really fucking hate the Serbian twat though. ac_beating

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Shen Li"I really fucking hate the Serbian twat though. ac_beating

She's a two faced cunt.  Self serving...