Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I wanna play with Mercury!

Started by Asian Pride, November 25, 2014, 04:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Fashionista"Why do you need mercury Asian Pride?

I don't need it.

I want it.  There was a time when drinking and driving was OK.  There was a time when kids didn't need to be buckled up.

Things change...  What we once did, we can do no longer.

I can still play with Mercury...

RW

You can still play in traffic too.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Why do you need mercury Asian Pride?

I don't need it.

I want it.  There was a time when drinking and driving was OK.  There was a time when kids didn't need to be buckled up.

Things change...  What we once did, we can do no longer.

I can still play with Mercury...

Why do you want mercury for Asian Pride?

I thought only industrial enterprise were allowed to buy it, but it would seem I am wrong.

Asian Pride

Anyone can buy elemental Mercury (for now), Fashionista.  They just cannot ship it via Air.  Ground only (Mercury leaking into a planes shit will fuck up its shit)!

It's not cheap, but nothing stops you from owning it.  In fact, if you live in an old house, the Thermostat switches are probably filled with Mercury anyhow...

I ordered some, because it is a most interesting element.  The only metal that is liquid at room temp.  I like weird shit like this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Anyone can buy elemental Mercury (for now), Fashionista.  They just cannot ship it via Air.  Ground only (Mercury leaking into a planes shit will fuck up its shit)!

It's not cheap, but nothing stops you from owning it.  In fact, if you live in an old house, the Thermostat switches are probably filled with Mercury anyhow...

I ordered some, because it is a most interesting element.  The only metal that is liquid at room temp.  I like weird shit like this.

I wonder if our house has mercury in the thermostat?

It was built in 1975.

Asian Pride

It might.  You'd have to pull the covers off and look.  A mercury switch will look something like this:

http://periodictable.com/Samples/080.1/s13.JPG">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"It might.  You'd have to pull the covers off and look.  A mercury switch will look something like this:

http://periodictable.com/Samples/080.1/s13.JPG">

Thank you Asian Pride, I will ask my husband about it..

I have to go to work now, have a nice day.

ac_smile