The best topic

Replies: 10370
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:11:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is Green Hornet Still A Virgin?

Started by Gary Oak, October 27, 2012, 11:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"This is what Rambo needs....

http://theburgesses.us/OtherStuff/FUKITOL-sml.jpg">

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"This is what Rambo needs....

http://theburgesses.us/OtherStuff/FUKITOL-sml.jpg">

Helps him forget he is still a virgin.

Odinson

My friend Juhana will fuck GH/wambo wong up in the ass with his big black dick for all eternity.

He is half swedish, half african and nearly 2meters of african heat!  :lol:

Wear something girly green hornet and Jussi will give your ass over 9inches of deep probing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"My friend Juhana will fuck GH/wambo wong up in the ass with his big black dick for all eternity.

Wear something girly green hornet and Jussi will give your ass over 9inches of deep probing.

Green_Hornet is gone now, but I hope he gets the help he needs.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Odinson"My friend Juhana will fuck GH/wambo wong up in the ass with his big black dick for all eternity.

That would help Green Hornet with his virginity issues.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Green_Hornet is gone now, but I hope he gets the help he needs.

His handle rambo wong is still here.

Odinson

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

That would help Green Hornet with his virginity issues.

:lol: Jussi will give GH/RWs prison meat ass some nice wubbing.

I´ll guard the door so the sissy won´t escape.  :lol:

Rambo Wong

cc

Quote from: "Gary Oak" That would help Green Hornet with his virginity issues.

Quote from: "Whambo Wong"Green Hornet is macho cool

Like I said, seeing a miss-post is NOT proof of an "outing" ... Best re-check your "proof" Querky because you are giving out false info

Whamboroni is ho
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Gary Oak" That would help Green Hornet with his virginity issues.

Quote from: "Whambo Wong"Green Hornet is macho cool

Like I said, seeing a miss-post is NOT proof of an "outing" ... Best re-check your "proof" Querky because you are giving out false info

Whamboroni is ho

I don't really care if it is or isn't ho. He's an asshole no matter who he is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Green Hornet is macho cool

How many times have you said that about yourself? You sound like Odinson bragging about how tall and handsome he thinks he is.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Green Hornet is macho cool

How many times have you said that about yourself? You sound like Odinson bragging about how tall and handsome he thinks he is.

Just saying my height... You asians are small. Puny actually...

Hornung

Only a mental nutcase like you Shen Li CC Latarte ,Odinson and Fashionista would devote 8 months of harassment with your racist, homophobic and sexual lies and racial motivated hate driven spam on several threads on the soon to gone Asian Canadian Forum

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"Only a mental nutcase like you Shen Li CC Latarte ,Odinson and Fashionista would devote 8 months of harassment with your racist, homophobic and sexual lies and racial motivated hate driven spam on several threads on the soon to gone Asian Canadian Forum

It is no longer Asian Canadian Forum and we are not going away any time soon Hornung.

Odinson

Quote from: "Hornung"Only a mental nutcase like you Shen Li CC Latarte ,Odinson and Fashionista would devote 8 months of harassment with your racist, homophobic and sexual lies and racial motivated hate driven spam on several threads on the soon to gone Asian Canadian Forum

How old are you?