The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Do you warm up the brisket in the microwave or oven?

And what purpose do the plastic bags serve in cooking process?

:confused1:

The first warm up is usually done in the oven. After that I do like to use the microwave because it doesn't dry out as bad.

The plastic bags serve two purposes, first for freezer storage since a half brisket will not fit in the standard large freezer bags and second to put the brisket in after the rub is applied and we let them marinate overnight or longer in the fridge.

Ah, I should've known that's what the plastic bags are used for....thank you kiebers.

ac_smile

realgrimm

I've had 4+ people camped out on my floors, for 3 -4 days, place looks like a warzone  :laugh3: ..

FEELING CREATIVE

getting rid of some leftovers once again .. have a couple left over hamburger patties and Mac n CHEESE , so I got the Mac and CHEESE and pulverised  Cheetos FIREY into it, placed it on top of some cheese on top of a patty wrapped it up in bacon until crispy in deep fryer  served on a toasted cheese bun

I like CHEESE

realgrimm

P. S It's a nightmare forgot to weave the Bacon

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"I've had 4+ people camped out on my floors, for 3 -4 days, place looks like a warzone  :laugh3: ..

FEELING CREATIVE

getting rid of some leftovers once again .. have a couple left over hamburger patties and Mac n CHEESE , so I got the Mac and CHEESE and pulverised  Cheetos FIREY into it, placed it on top of some cheese on top of a patty wrapped it up in bacon until crispy in deep fryer  served on a toasted cheese bun

I like CHEESE

Are you a college student?

realgrimm

kiebers

Tasty indeed

https://i.imgur.com/s53F12N.jpg?1">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Tasty indeed

https://i.imgur.com/s53F12N.jpg?1">

What's all on the plate?

kiebers

Brisket, cowboy beans and potato salad with a blueberry pie for dessert.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Brisket, cowboy beans and potato salad with a blueberry pie for dessert.

Sweet pies. :yuk:

kiebers

Actually there was no sugar added. Good batch of berries naturally sweet.

Blazor

Looks good Kiebers!

I made some pork bbq in a crockpot yesterday, turned out good.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Actually there was no sugar added. Good batch of berries naturally sweet.

Blueberry pie without sugar?

I'd like to try that.

kiebers

Got to have a good batch of berries. Don't get me wrong it is kind of tart as well but not bad at all...

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Got to have a good batch of berries. Don't get me wrong it is kind of tart as well but not bad at all...

I would imagine it would be without sugar..

It's something I'd like to try.

Blazor

Jus' had some fried Cajun catfish, with a Healthy Weight steamer. Has black beans, snap peas, carrots and edemas (sp?) in it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.