The best topic

Replies: 10485
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:01:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
It's Les Stroud..

It was a good show.

Well EXCUSE ME Survivorwoman  :laugh3:

Been forever since I seen that show.

It was as fake as any reality show.

Nah not Survivorman. He went alone, camera and all. Bear Grylls is the fake one. Tons of help. Stroud had no help. Stroud is the one that made me wanna solo backpack. But up alone and tipsy on the mountain that first weekend, I began doing Bear Grylls impersonations lol. Was so funny... I have videos of doing it lol. Yes I made videos of myself as Bear Grylls lol.

As far as dinner, I have salmon thawed out, and once I figure out a side that I have on hand, I'll figure out how Im gonna prepare the fish lol. Thinking either mango chutney, or teryaki and brown sugar.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

He doesn't film it anymore.

Netflix doesnt carry him anymore either  :sad:

Anonymous

It's Les Stroud..

It was a good show.

Well EXCUSE ME Survivorwoman  :laugh3:

Been forever since I seen that show.

It was as fake as any reality show.

Nah not Survivorman. He went alone, camera and all. Bear Grylls is the fake one. Tons of help. Stroud had no help. Stroud is the one that made me wanna solo backpack. But up alone and tipsy on the mountain that first weekend, I began doing Bear Grylls impersonations lol. Was so funny... I have videos of doing it lol. Yes I made videos of myself as Bear Grylls lol.

As far as dinner, I have salmon thawed out, and once I figure out a side that I have on hand, I'll figure out how Im gonna prepare the fish lol. Thinking either mango chutney, or teryaki and brown sugar.

They were both fakes. He probably slept in 45 foot RV's on a king-sized pillow top mattress.

Anonymous

I am having chicken tenders in romaine lettuce leaves tonight. :negative:

Blazor

They were both fakes. He probably slept in 45 foot RV's on a king-sized pillow top mattress.

:laugh:

I dont know about Stroud, he honestly always looked a lil rough at the end of the 7 days lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am having chicken tenders in romaine lettuce leaves tonight. :negative:

Why the down lol, sounds good to me, and healthy!

I wound up doing the mango chutney salmon. Also finally tried this buffalo cauliflower steamer, it was ok, but I could've prolly made it better with regular cauliflower and added my own sauce.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am having chicken tenders in romaine lettuce leaves tonight. :negative:

Why the down lol, sounds good to me, and healthy.

It McFood.

Berry Sweet

I want to make a sea food stirfry.

And a yummy salad!  I had one with a honey corriander dressing the other day...fabulous!   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I want to make a sea food stirfry.

And a yummy salad!  I had one with a honey corriander dressing the other day...fabulous!   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Seafood stirfry is yum yum.

Anonymous

I know what I want for supper tonight. Thank you Berry Sweet.

Anonymous

That would be deelish Berry.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Shrimp and Zucchini Noodles

https://www.justataste.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/skinny-shrimp-scampi-photo.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Shrimp and Zucchini Noodles

https://www.justataste.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/skinny-shrimp-scampi-photo.jpg">

That's high end.

Blazor

How did you turn them into noodles Azhya?