The best topic

Replies: 10487
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:28:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1469/8656/products/66430780-2f7d-448a-9252-7dae9ded3302_019cfb13-b2f6-46b7-88d3-1625f854f0f4.jpg?v=1475618823">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

It's called the Spiralizer. I believe it is available online. I do not need it. My store sells the noodles prepared this way already.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's called the Spiralizer. I believe it is available online. I do not need it. My store sells the noodles prepared this way already.

Thanks! This makes a much healthier choice!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Tonight was grilled green tomatoes and burgers, with Rally fries.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's called the Spiralizer. I believe it is available online. I do not need it. My store sells the noodles prepared this way already.

I saw some for sale at the farmer's market.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Tonight was grilled green tomatoes and burgers, with Rally fries.

What are rally fries?

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"Tonight was grilled green tomatoes and burgers, with Rally fries.

Battered french fries is interesting, but, the grilled green tomatoes is what I am wondering about. How is the taste compared to fried green tomatoes? I love fried green tomatoes. LOL Are you using them on the burger or eating them as a side dish???
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Battered french fries is interesting, but, the grilled green tomatoes is what I am wondering about. How is the taste compared to fried green tomatoes? I love fried green tomatoes. LOL Are you using them on the burger or eating them as a side dish???

I like tomatoes as a garnish on a sandwich.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

What are rally fries?

Rally's was a fast food chain that used to be around here. The grocery store has them frozen that you can still get. The ones back then were super awesome, these aint bad.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/33/c8/8a/33c88a6ed9fe060a2d41a08b38a57c64.jpg">

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/009e63ad-fe33-4091-afd9-3f8708876486_1.4d43409cfa28b49ec45318f9393799cb.jpeg">

Blazor

I love fried green tomatoes too lol. The grilled ones, I just slice em and throw em on the grill with some garlic salt. Use it as a side dish, but you could put it on there, I like a bite of each lol. Taste wise its just a lil healthier lol, still awesome to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I love fried green tomatoes too lol. The grilled ones, I just slice em and throw em on the grill with some garlic salt. Use it as a side dish, but you could put it on there, I like a bite of each lol. Taste wise its just a lil healthier lol, still awesome to me.

Why green tomatoes?

Why not ripe red tomatoes?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Why green tomatoes?

Think its a southern thing lol. I think it tastes different, and has a different texture, not as mushy, so easier to grill or fry.

kiebers

Why green tomatoes?

Think its a southern thing lol. I think it tastes different, and has a different texture, not as mushy, so easier to grill or fry.

And should have a tart flavor. Good stuff.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Why green tomatoes?

And should have a tart flavor. Good stuff.

So flavour and texture.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

What are rally fries?

Rally's was a fast food chain that used to be around here. The grocery store has them frozen that you can still get. The ones back then were super awesome, these aint bad.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/33/c8/8a/33c88a6ed9fe060a2d41a08b38a57c64.jpg">

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/009e63ad-fe33-4091-afd9-3f8708876486_1.4d43409cfa28b49ec45318f9393799cb.jpeg">

Is Checkers still around?