The best topic

Replies: 10487
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:28:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Why green tomatoes?

Why not ripe red tomatoes?

Think its a southern thing lol. I think it tastes different, and has a different texture, not as mushy, so easier to grill or fry.

And should have a tart flavor. Good stuff.

It must be an American thing.

Anonymous

I'm warming up vegetarian ravioli leftovers when I get to the bunk house.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"Tonight was grilled green tomatoes and burgers, with Rally fries.

What are rally fries?

Rally's was a fast food chain that used to be around here. The grocery store has them frozen that you can still get. The ones back then were super awesome, these aint bad.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/33/c8/8a/33c88a6ed9fe060a2d41a08b38a57c64.jpg">

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/009e63ad-fe33-4091-afd9-3f8708876486_1.4d43409cfa28b49ec45318f9393799cb.jpeg">

Battered fries.

Anonymous

I like Sonic for fast food when we're in the states.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I like Sonic for fast food when we're in the states.

They're known for their thick rich milkshakes. And thick waistlines.

Blazor

Is Checkers still around?

Rally's and Checker's are the same, but its regional. We never had a Checker's but I hear they are still around elsewhere in the country. Should be some Rally's too elsewhere, just not here anymore. Besides the fries, which I could eat on their own lol, the burger they had with onion rings, bacon and bbq sauce was awesome.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I like Sonic for fast food when we're in the states.

I like Hardees, also known as Carl's Jr., I like their thickburgers and breakfast biscuits. I wanna try the new Hawaiin chicken sammich.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"

They're known for their thick rich milkshakes. And thick waistlines.

Sonic is ok, but so greasy. Maybe if they shook 'em off better when pulling out the fryer. I know when I worked at Long John Silvers as my first job, we had to shake the basket 10 heavy times. Later I would see people give one shake and throw. Thats why ya get greasier food sometimes than others, lazy cooks.

Blazor

Last night I made shrimp fajitas and homemade salsa with tortilla chips. I had to have some shrimp lol.

Anonymous

I like Hardees, also known as Carl's Jr., I like their thickburgers and breakfast biscuits. I wanna try the new Hawaiin chicken sammich.

We're starting to see Carl's Jr. franchises pop up around here.

Anonymous

I'm making chicken penne in marinara sauce with Ukrainian garlic sausage for supper.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm making chicken penne in marinara sauce with Ukrainian garlic sausage for supper.

Doubling up on the meat since yesterday was meatless Monday lol? Sounds good!

Think Im gonna have a frozen Chinese dinner tonight. Tai Pei brand, prolly the peppered beef and broccoli with a veggie egg roll.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm making chicken penne in marinara sauce with Ukrainian garlic sausage for supper.

Doubling up on the meat since yesterday was meatless Monday lol? Sounds good!

Think Im gonna have a frozen Chinese dinner tonight. Tai Pei brand, prolly the peppered beef and broccoli with a veggie egg roll.

I hadn't thought of it that way Blazor.

ac_umm

I add the sausage because it adds a different flavour.

Blazor

ac_umm

No you're right, it sounds good  :thumbup:

Anonymous

ac_umm

No you're right, it sounds good  :thumbup:

My family liked it.