The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Laughter Lounge

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 17, 2015, 07:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Every day, a male employee walks up very close to a female co-worker at the coffee machine. He stops, inhales quite deeply and says that her hair smells nice.

After a week of this, the woman can't stand it anymore. She takes her issue to a supervisor in Human Resources and asks to file a sexual harassment grievance against the guy.

The supervisor is puzzled and asks, "What's threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smells nice?"

"It's Frank. The midget."
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW wasn't the best pupil at Sunday school.

She often fell asleep and one day while she was sleeping, the teacher asked her a question. "Who is the creator of the universe?" Joe was sitting next to RW and decided to poke her with a pin to wake her up. RW jumped and yelled, "God almighty!"

The teacher congratulated her. A little later the teacher asked her another question, "Tell me who is our lord and savior?" Joe poked RW again and she yelled out, "Jesus Christ!" The teacher congratulated her again.

Later on the teacher asked, "What did Eve say to Adam after their 26th child?" Joe poked RW again and she shouted, "If you stick that thing in me again, I'll snap it in half and stick it up your ass!"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

http://www.rottenecards.com/ecards/Rottenecards_8698126_jzvdt4vzc3.png">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

So I finally landed a job as a Wal-Mart greeter, which is a good find for many retirees, unfortunately I lasted less than a day.

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. Per my greeter training manual I said pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart." "Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one is 9, and the other one is 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"

So I replied, "I'm neither blind nor stupid, madam. I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart."

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.

Bricktop

Hey Admin...can you sticky this thread please??

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"So I finally landed a job as a Wal-Mart greeter, which is a good find for many retirees, unfortunately I lasted less than a day.

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. Per my greeter training manual I said pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart." "Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one is 9, and the other one is 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"

So I replied, "I'm neither blind nor stupid, madam. I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart."

There goes your dream.

Bricktop

Watch it, china doll. I'm on to you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"So I finally landed a job as a Wal-Mart greeter, which is a good find for many retirees, unfortunately I lasted less than a day.

Did you really work at Wal-Mart SPECTRE?

Bricktop

There is no Wal Mart in Australia.

I lied.

ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"There is no Wal Mart in Australia.

I lied.

ac_blush

Do you have something like it?

Bricktop

I don't know. I've never been in a Walmart.

We have Target, K Mart, and Costco.

We also have something called "Savers", but that's just second hand rubbish.

But if the "People Of Walmart" images are to be believed, and I have no reason to doubt them, then, no. There's nothing comparable here.

Praise your Lord.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I don't know. I've never been in a Walmart.

We have Target, K Mart, and Costco.

We also have something called "Savers", but that's just second hand rubbish.

But if the "People Of Walmart" images are to be believed, and I have no reason to doubt them, then, no. There's nothing comparable here.

Praise your Lord.

Target bailed on Canada after only one year. And I thought K Mart went hasn't existed anywhere for like two decades. They left Canada about the same time Wal Mart rolled in.