The best topic

Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"Sexual attractiveness is subjective. It's what makes the world go round. It would really suck if we all had the same taste in a sexual partner.

Hello Ms Renee..

I like your new avatar.

:)

I like this one better too, even if it is just another vain meme. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"Sexual attractiveness is subjective. It's what makes the world go round. It would really suck if we all had the same taste in a sexual partner.

Hello Ms Renee..

I like your new avatar.

Shit Renee, did you have to use that fucking word? :?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Hello Ms Renee..

I like your new avatar.

Sorry it slipped out.

BTW, I thought you were done with this rat hole.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Sorry it slipped out.

So did I, but a friend asked me to stick around for a while longer. I can't stand having anything to do with a series of forums that houses geriatric losers like Dick Yamada, mimi, Vesna, Joe, Gordy, SMP, etc hanging around 24/7/365. All of them are beneath me and a complete waste of time, but loyalty means a lot to me.

Obvious Li

stay as long as you wish sweatpea .......there are so few of us left to stave off the voices of darkness and gloom....(you know [size=50]from there[/size])

like your avatar as well Renee..........

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"stay as long as you wish sweatpea .......there are so few of us left to stave off the voices of darkness and gloom....(you know [size=50]from there[/size])

like your avatar as well Renee..........

Well those of us that are still here have lives and can't be on here ALL the time like those elderly shut-ins JOE, mimi and that pathetic nancyboy Dick Yamada.

Anonymous

Sorry it slipped out.

I asked Shen Li to spend more time here.

Kala

I agree with you to a point. Some women like men with with shaved heads and some don't. Some features are not attractive to any women. Asian guys are short and have small hands and wrists. No woman can seriously say that she finds this sexy. This is why Asian guys should give up trying to compete with larger men in the masculinity area. They will lose every single time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"

I agree with you to a point. Some women like men with with shaved heads and some don't. Some features are not attractive to any women. Asian guys are short and have small hands and wrists. No woman can seriously say that she finds this sexy. This is why Asian guys should give up trying to compete with larger men in the masculinity area. They will lose every single time.

That is not true Kala..

Asian men come in all shapes and sizes..

There are many handsome, masculine Asian men.

Romero

Quote from: "Kala"I agree with you to a point. Some women like men with with shaved heads and some don't. Some features are not attractive to any women. Asian guys are short and have small hands and wrists. No woman can seriously say that she finds this sexy. This is why Asian guys should give up trying to compete with larger men in the masculinity area. They will lose every single time.

You're the one who's trying to compete with Asian guys. You're the one who's feeling threatened.

Seriously, do you ever not think about Asian men and their body features? It's all you ever talk about. Trolling or not, you claim that you're not attracted to Asian guys but it's quite clear that you are obsessed and infatuated with them.

Renee

"Small" hands and wrists on a guy are not what I would be most concerned about.  :lol:

Anonymous

"Small" hands and wrists on a guy are not what I would be most concerned about.  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Is that you in your av Renee?

Renee

Yeah, I'm an attention whore. A few of my AVs have been actual pics of me. I usually take a decent picture opposed to real life where I usually look like a hot mess.  :lol:

Anonymous

Yeah, I'm an attention whore. A few of my AVs have been actual pics of me. I usually take a decent picture opposed to real life where I usually look like a hot mess.  :lol:

I don't think you are an attention whore Renee. Fashionista uses her real pic in her av too.

Anyway, good pic If we had a thumbs up icon I would post it right now.

How many tatts do you have? I almost gave in and got a tatt several years ago, but I resisted the pressure. Glad I did.

Harold Anderson

Green Hornet is a hot mess too, but he has such soft lips.