Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

We, The Jury....

Started by Leopardsocks, April 17, 2015, 10:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I understand what you're saying, Annie...but wherever the three strike rule is implemented, it fails.

What it means, in effect, is you're sanctioning 2 strikes with no consequence.

I do understand Fash's emotional discomfort. She is kind, sweet and lives according to her faith. All power to her. But that faith does not apply to society as a whole. Moreso, a person's faith should never be used to protect malfeasance. That's why I believe the best approach is put it to the plebiscite. That removes, if necessary, the painful decision making of the mods. It does not override the mods, obviously. But be sure of this...if we are going to continue to get hosed by Van's rejects, it plays into evs hands beautifully.

"Here...you have them...see how you like it".

No. Stop it now. And stop it for good. These morons are not wanted, not needed and are sure as shit not helpful. Were I deluded paranoid, I could almost see evs and her minions positively encouraging them to cause grief here...oh, wait...they already did.

No. Its hammer time. For the greater good.

Soooo, you don't like baseball?  ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Keeper"To answer some of the questions here, I asked RDL to stop thread bombing. that's when he sent me the "email".

I have never had the "3 strikes" or your out rule.. god knows Mel used that 100 times.

I mod on whats best for this forum and take advice from Romero and Fashy on hard decisions. Perhaps this weekend we will talk about RDL and come to a conclusion. Im sure RDL will behave.  ac_beating

Thank you Leo i appreciate the concern expressed.....

Well, wishing death on another member, and/or his family crosses a line as far as I am concerned.

But, all faith in your judgment, guys.

As you see fit. But I am sure you'll be aware of MY response if he says anything like that to me, or those I care for. Which...really...is any of our members.

I really need to get this aggression seen to... ac_crying

Annie

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Keeper"To answer some of the questions here, I asked RDL to stop thread bombing. that's when he sent me the "email".

I have never had the "3 strikes" or your out rule.. god knows Mel used that 100 times.

I mod on whats best for this forum and take advice from Romero and Fashy on hard decisions. Perhaps this weekend we will talk about RDL and come to a conclusion. Im sure RDL will behave.  ac_beating

Well, wishing death on another member, and/or his family crosses a line as far as I am concerned.

As you see fit. But I am sure you'll be aware of MY response if he says anything like that to me, or those I care for. Which...really...is any of our members.

Aww you need a hug?   acc_hugz  I give you one   ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

Heyyyyyy!!!!

That's not a hug!!!

What are you? A squirrel??

keeper

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"

No i totally know where your coming from Leo, But  ac_dunno  ... look whos saying it. what i mean is if you said something like that to me it would hold more water, RDL, meh the guy snaps a batch off on you tube.

Leopardsocks

Point taken.

Its your call guys...I'm sure you'll do what's best for all.

Odinson

Attractive pics thread should be about female butts... Not fat gay dicks..

Some gay pants always wants to forward his rights and post some mood busting dick in a thread.

Leopardsocks

And you can carry his bags as he leaves for good.

Mel Gibson

RDL (and Odinson for that matter) aren't that bad, generally speaking.

Trust me, there's far worse!

Best to keep the traffic flowing here.  Memebee has become a complete and total shithole (destined for the gutter, mark my words), so I believe it's best to embrace the traffic you can get!  With a few exceptions, of course...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"RDL (and Odinson for that matter) aren't that bad, generally speaking.

Trust me, there's far worse!

Best to keep the traffic flowing here.  Memebee has become a complete and total shithole (destined for the gutter, mark my words), so I believe it's best to embrace the traffic you can get!  With a few exceptions, of course...

I do not like banning anyone Mel Gibson..

I like how Keeper handles things with short term time outs.

ac_smile

Frost

All that who know of RDL for a few years know he has improved a lot, and is trying hard.

He has issues he will admit to, try some patience maybe, let him know if he is crossing the line.

Just a suggestion :)

RW

OKay...

Hi RDL!  Please stop telling people you hope they and their children die of cancer when they tell you to stop replying to every single thread with essentially nothing.

Thanks!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frost

LOL, that would be a good start.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Frost"All that who know of RDL for a few years know he has improved a lot, and is trying hard.

He has issues he will admit to, try some patience maybe, let him know if he is crossing the line.

Visitors wouldn't know that. They would take it at face value and assume that it's standard behavior. I'd be gone in a flash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frost"All that who know of RDL for a few years know he has improved a lot, and is trying hard.

I have never paid much attention to RDL's post before. I thought they were too pathetic and whiney.