Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

We, The Jury....

Started by Leopardsocks, April 17, 2015, 10:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I was also thinking that if a new poster was to come and see that crap and other crap I've deleted, they wouldn't stay for long. Fash gave me delete privileges and I don't feel I have ever abused them.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"I was also thinking that if a new poster was to come and see that crap and other crap I've deleted, they wouldn't stay for long. Fash gave me delete privileges and I don't feel I have ever abused them.

Your doing a fine job Bannie. you wouldn't have to delete pictures if they wernt posted in the first place. dont give it a second thought

Anyone who posts on a forum knows the rules.

Annie

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Annie"Yes, I can't delete just pictures I can only delete the whole post.

Then you need to Pm me or Romero (fash) or flag the post Annie, there are ways to deal with people like him . I would have also issued a warning.

Im not saying deleting the post was bad. I think i would have to.

I made a judgement call and wasn't aware that I needed to ask before making a decision. I honestly thought that a picture like that would upset anyone and should be removed immediately.  I rarely delete anything, even when it was ACC so I'm not going all gung ho or descriminating.  A picture that depicts acts of terrorism/murder or pics that depict violence against women is not acceptable. I didn't think permission to remove that crap was needed, really.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I was pissy about it, I admit because I wanted people to see what a piece of shit RDL was being but you were right in deleting it.  People already know and no one needs to see a woman being punched in the face.

I do stand by my white washed comment though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Annie"Yes, I can't delete just pictures I can only delete the whole post.

Then you need to Pm me or Romero (fash) or flag the post Annie, there are ways to deal with people like him . I would have also issued a warning.

Im not saying deleting the post was bad. I think i would have to.

I made a judgement call and wasn't aware that I needed to ask before making a decision. I honestly thought that a picture like that would upset anyone and should be removed immediately.  I rarely delete anything, even when it was ACC so I'm not going all gung ho or descriminating.  A picture that depicts acts of terrorism/murder or pics that depict violence against women is not acceptable. I didn't think permission to remove that crap was needed, really.

I was saying the option was there. Not that you have to do anything.

Annie

If for one second I doubt that it shouldn't be removed, that is when I will pm you or Romero or Fash, k  ac_biggrin.

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"If for one second I doubt that it shouldn't be removed, that is when I will pm you or Romero or Fash, k  ac_biggrin.

Im always here to help Bannie  acc_hugz

Annie

Oh, maybe give me the option of editing a post so that I can only remove the picture? That  would solve half the problem  ac_smile

RW

The whole post was just a picture.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Annie"If for one second I doubt that it shouldn't be removed, that is when I will pm you or Romero or Fash, k  ac_biggrin.

Im always here to help Bannie  acc_hugz

I know Keep, thank you  acc_hugz

Annie

Quote from: "RW"The whole post was just a picture.

He wrote some jibberish too.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

You made a decision and you thought it was the best one at the time Annie.

Leopardsocks

Hi Leo,

I understand where you are coming from. I all so understand what kind of poster RDL is.

I too am upset that he has took it upon himself to PM posters (Rw and me) his vile shit that he does over on VF, We have a new forum and mods.

All i ask is to be a bit patient. I would like to see everyone post here fairly!!! and with out discrimination. I think that fair dont you?

If Said poster or anyone that registers here wants to treat this place like their personal shit hole they will be dealt with i assure you and will go as far as to promise that wont happen.

I hope that answers your question.

Well, I guess you do what you have to do.

Its no longer my concern, as I've been ordered off, so to speak, by one of your managerial colleagues. A lack of compatibility.

I won't cause further discord. I'm glad you've made the move, and wish all that sail within bon voyage to wherever it is you find peace and contentment.

Hasta, folks. You're good people.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!