Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

All you need to know about 4/20 day in Vancouver

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, April 18, 2015, 12:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

lol .. .she got you on your own words, keeper. ^

I have done a lot of study and testing on myself at different ratios ....  used it for pain during day and pain + anti-anxiety at night (different ratios day and before bed for me)

Legal medical suppliers have developed hybrids that allow one to select the ingredients needed and that they handle best. One can now choose from  THC / CBD ratios varying from 22 / 1 (stoned city)  .. to 1 - 16 (no recreational effect) and everywhere in between. (a good temperature adjustable vaporizer assumed)

THC and CBD elements can and often do temporarily alleviate pain Other elements not fully researched are suspected to help also.

High levels of THC will often help pain, can stone you out of your mind and can make many anxious at bedtime ... it Is the recreational element

High levels of CBD work for most people on pain, anxiety and nausea ..... a good before bed thing and virtually no head effects .. no high, no lows, no anxiety etc. ... not a recreational thing at all

Above is especially true for temperature controlled vaporizing pot (a good vaporizer can be set to a temperature that is best for the ingredient you want out of it)  

Smoking it is a whole other thing, far less predictable ..  and  a WAY less efficient means to get the ingredients you want .. as the heat is WAY too high to obtain most ingredients efficiently including THC & CBD
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"I have tried almost everything , weed is by far the lesser of the evils.

It is still an evil though right Keeper?

mixed feelings Fashy, If it helps the one who is using it for medical purposes im all for it.

For me, Weed is like smoking a cigarette or pipe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"I have tried almost everything , weed is by far the lesser of the evils.

It is still an evil though right Keeper?

mixed feelings Fashy, If it helps the one who is using it for medical purposes im all for it.

For me, Weed is like smoking a cigarette or pipe.

Using marijuana for medicinal purposes is very different from using it to kill brain cells.

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"It is still an evil though right Keeper?

It is becoming more clear that marijuana has medicinal properties which really helps some people. Though like many other things it can be an evil if abused.

When I compare it to something like alcohol I believe there's no contest. Alcohol abuse is well-known to be incredibly destructive. Violence, drunk driving, alcohol poisoning and other health problems... pot seems pretty tame in comparison. Still, it shouldn't be abused and I don't think there's any good in young people becoming stoners.

cc

The main detraction for pain use is that it's lasting period is quite short

As an anti-anxiety help the effect lasts much longer ... assuming mixture is high in CDB and very low in THC

RW

That it is and coming back to reality after being pain free for a while is harsh.  Like when you are in constant pain, you get used to it and adapt in a way.  Then you have this period without pain and its almost like you never realised what life was like without it.  When you come back down after a short stint of relief, it's rude.

I like that I can use it at night to shut down my brain and all the anxieties that come with it.  I go to sleep so much easier now.

Vaping is pretty darn awesome comparatively - I totally agree.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It is still an evil though right Keeper?

It is becoming more clear that marijuana has medicinal properties which really helps some people. Though like many other things it can be an evil if abused.

When I compare it to something like alcohol I believe there's no contest. Alcohol abuse is well-known to be incredibly destructive. Violence, drunk driving, alcohol poisoning and other health problems... pot seems pretty tame in comparison. Still, it shouldn't be abused and I don't think there's any good in young people becoming stoners.

I agree Romero.

Romero

I walked by 4/20 at 8am and there were already people smoking up!

cc

Quote from: "RW"......

I like that I can use it at night to shut down my brain and all the anxieties that come with it.  I go to sleep so much easier now.

Vaping is pretty darn awesome comparatively - I totally agree.
Not sure if you are using street or medical stuff. If it's street, you likely have no way to know the mixture and it is likely high in THC but it works for you at bedtime.

For me anything with much THC in it makes me more anxious. When I first started I got pain relief but was crazy anxious at bedtime.  Then I learned what to do. Only almost pure CBD works on anxiety for me and is a great help in getting to sleep. It also helps with pain. As I use only medical stuff each bottle has the exact ratio on it and I can keep the content where it works for me instead of against me

If it's street stuff you use, it would be heavy in the stoner THC. You are very fortunate that you get anxiety relief from it

kiebers

A single on Willie Nelsons and Merle Haggards new album 'Django and Jimmie'

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6c6eUeoa9Q
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Gay Boy Roberto

Georgia Street is closed between Granville and Burrard as thousands toke up.

4:20PM on 420 day looked like this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDElm5PUgAAPeEt.jpg">
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

I wonder if 4/20 will be to Vancouver or Amsterdam what Oktoberfest is to Munich? ac_umm

Romero

Well, 4/20 is becoming larger in more cities. I don't think there will ever be many tourists coming to Vancouver just for 4/20 day. Already more than enough locals. I guess we could say it's an Oktoberfest for BC pot smokers.

I walked through again on my way home. The news says more than 20,000 attended. Several blocks were cordoned off and traffic was a nightmare all day. Lots of booths selling pot products, and even tie-dye shirts! The 60s called, they want their stereotype back! Food truck workers had dollar signs in their eyes.

Ha ha, you'll get a kick out of this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDD7u6eVAAAVMn2.jpg">

RW

I love how we just allow something illegal like this.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Hubby was just telling me how we should have made a bunch of brownies and gone down there to sell lololol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous