Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Why did RW

Started by Anonymous, April 22, 2015, 03:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

boot Leo from the forum? maybe he was embarrassing her:)

RW

Quote from: "jack"boot Sucks from the forum? maybe he was embarrassing her:)

Why do you care?  Oh wait.  Never mind.  Everyone knows you have a big fat crush on me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Why do you care?  Oh wait.  Never mind.  Everyone knows you have a big fat crush on me.

crush on you? LOL. not in this lifetime. now care to answer the question? inquiring minds want to know:)

Bit

Who is this love puppy R?

keeper

Quote from: "Bit"Who is this love puppy R?

BIT!!!!  ac_flower  ac_wub

Renee

Quote from: "jack"

crush on you? LOL. not in this lifetime. now care to answer the question? inquiring minds want to know:)

What inquiring minds would those be? Surely not yours? Your mind stopped being inquisitive the day you discovered that posting lame pics and gifs made you look like an intellectual giant compared to the inhabitants of that cesspool of idiots you slithered from.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Bit"Who is this love puppy R?

Bit?  Wtf?!

That's bruce.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

It's so obvious bruce. No use even trying to deny it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

You are very popular RW.

ac_smile

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You are very popular RW.

ac_smile

That's not always a good thing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You are very popular RW.

ac_smile

That's not always a good thing.

I can see how it could have disadvantages.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

What inquiring minds would those be? Surely not yours? Your mind stopped being inquisitive the day you discovered that posting lame pics and gifs made you look like an intellectual giant compared to the inhabitants of that cesspool of idiots you slithered from.

Doesn't that speak volumes about how you really need to put your brain away when posting on VF(Vancouver Fools). With the exception of Mad Serb, there is no reason to read the idiotic drivel that is posted there.

BTW, I have seen a lot of guys who wanted to get into RW's pants, but this bruce clown is the most blatant and obssessed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Doesn't that speak volumes about how you really need to put your brain away when posting on VF(Vancouver Fools). With the exception of Mad Serb, there is no reason to read the idiotic drivel that is posted there.

BTW, I have seen a lot of guys who wanted to get into RW's pants, but this bruce clown is the most blatant and obssessed.

RW's pants do not interest me old chinese woman. she prefers her men to be ancient half senile aussies that she can lead around by the nose. your pants on the other hand, i wouldn't mind getting into;)

Anonymous

RW's pants do not interest me old chinese woman. she prefers her men to be ancient half senile aussies that she can lead around by the nose. your pants on the other hand, i wouldn't mind getting into;)

Hello jack, it seems that RW is a very popular lady..

She doesn't always want the attention though.

ac_unsure

Renee

Be serious, the only conceivable reason a little twink like you would want to get into Shen's pants is so that you could rifle through her pockets for loose change.

Can't blame you though; it would give a slimy, little skid like yourself a break from sucking cock for nickles and dimes.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.