Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Why did RW

Started by Anonymous, April 22, 2015, 03:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Thanks for nothing Renee!

Hey, at this point in life I'm tired of running interference or worse yet ending up with the awkward "wing man" as the consolation prize.   ac_toofunny

You're supposed to pretend you're my girlfriend so people think we are man hating lezbos.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Hey, at this point in life I'm tired of running interference or worse yet ending up with the awkward "wing man" as the consolation prize.   ac_toofunny

You're supposed to pretend you're my girlfriend so people think we are man hating lezbos.

Sorry, I prefer to hate men without any kind of pretend stuff getting in the way.   ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Sorry, I prefer to hate men without any kind of pretend stuff getting in the way.   ac_biggrin

Fine.  I'm going to hang out with cc then.

ac_razz
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Fine.  I'm going to hang out with cc then.

ac_razz

Well that makes sense, we all know you have a thing for Australians.  ac_razz
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

I didn't have a thing for Gordy :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I'm not exactly sure anyone could have a "thing" for Gordy, Australian or not.

ac_umm On second thought, maybe someone deaf and blind and.......with no sense of smell could. But even then it would be dicey.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Bit"I didn't just mean her looks.

I don't doubt that at all.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Pretend? ac_rollseyes

Bricktop

Quote from: "jack"boot Leo from the forum? maybe he was embarrassing her:)

Thank you for asking.

Your concern and interest is noted; particularly as you despise Leopardsocks, and would never, ever, ever post in The Blue Cashew.

Owing to pressing health issues, and the need to rest and recuperate, RW most insistently demanded that Leopardsocks depart, recover, and then reconsider posting when ready.

What she could not have predicted is that Leopardsocks, in his somewhat reposed state, metamorphosed into someone new. Meet Spectre. The butterfly, so to speak.

Genetically similar, but of a different genus...or genius, if you will.

Inspired by the inane name-calling of VF members (Hello, InSPECTRE), and somewhat re-inforced by the upcoming Bond movie, it seemed like a good time for a change, and to abandon the old guise.

Fear not...no subterfuge or perfidy is intended; there is no denial of my genesis.

Arise, SPECTRE...