Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Why did RW

Started by Anonymous, April 22, 2015, 03:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "jack"
Quote from: "BruceLovesRW"You have always been less harsh to RW and even gone so far as flirted with her.  You could never stand that she found Leo more interesting than you.  And here you are still poking at her because you can't handle forum life without her.  You aren't the only one.

i admit i used to have a certain amount of respect for her. that respect diminished greatly due to her shameless and deceitful methods used to get sucks back onto VF. she has however redeemed herself slightly in my eyes by kicking the old cunt off of this forum.:)

I didn't kick him off the forum.  I did just talk to him though and he sends his love.  He knows you are missing him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Granny Cashew"Sounds like you have a gay  paraplegia fetish, sicko. acc_angry

RDL should be castrated with a dull rusty knife.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

What inquiring minds would those be? Surely not yours? Your mind stopped being inquisitive the day you discovered that posting lame pics and gifs made you look like an intellectual giant compared to the inhabitants of that cesspool of idiots you slithered from.

Doesn't that speak volumes about how you really need to put your brain away when posting on VF(Vancouver Fools). With the exception of Mad Serb, there is no reason to read the idiotic drivel that is posted there.

BTW, I have seen a lot of guys who wanted to get into RW's pants, but this bruce clown is the most blatant and obssessed.

RW's pants do not interest me old chinese woman. she prefers her men to be ancient half senile aussies that she can lead around by the nose. your pants on the other hand, i wouldn't mind getting into;)

Be serious, the only conceivable reason a little twink like you would want to get into Shen's pants is so that you could rifle through her pockets for loose change.

Can't blame you though; it would give a slimy, little skid like yourself a break from sucking cock for nickles and dimes.

bad mood today? whatever. my interest in the old chinese womans pants is none of your concern. just sayin:)

This forum, it's members and the goings on here are none of YOUR concern. It was created to get away from and forget about little, monkey ranch, creeps like you.

Besides I know Shen pretty well and I'm certain that the very idea of you being interested in her gives her the skeeves. ac_cool

Just sayin. ac_rollseyes

lets add a little truth to this statement shall we? this forum was created because most of you were banned from VF and the plug was pulled on ACC shortly after. just sayin:)

Anonymous

Be serious, the only conceivable reason a little twink like you would want to get into Shen's pants is so that you could rifle through her pockets for loose change.

Can't blame you though; it would give a slimy, little skid like yourself a break from sucking cock for nickles and dimes.

bad mood today? whatever. my interest in the old chinese womans pants is none of your concern. just sayin:)[/quote]

This forum, it's members and the goings on here are none of YOUR concern. It was created to get away from and forget about little, monkey ranch, creeps like you.

Besides I know Shen pretty well and I'm certain that the very idea of you being interested in her gives her the skeeves. ac_cool

Just sayin. ac_rollseyes[/quote]

A lot near-virgin little boys like Bruce have a crush on the Iron Ch!nk. They develop a crush on me because I'm so fucking sweet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Granny Cashew"Sounds like you have a gay  paraplegia fetish, sicko. acc_angry

Odinson's not paraplegic, is he?

Anonymous

bad mood today? whatever. my interest in the old chinese womans pants is none of your concern. just sayin:)

Just sayin. ac_rollseyes[/quote]

A lot near-virgin little boys like Bruce have a crush on the Iron Ch!nk. They develop a crush on me because I'm so fucking sweet.[/quote]

ac_flower  ac_wub

Renee

What inquiring minds would those be? Surely not yours? Your mind stopped being inquisitive the day you discovered that posting lame pics and gifs made you look like an intellectual giant compared to the inhabitants of that cesspool of idiots you slithered from.

Doesn't that speak volumes about how you really need to put your brain away when posting on VF(Vancouver Fools). With the exception of Mad Serb, there is no reason to read the idiotic drivel that is posted there.

BTW, I have seen a lot of guys who wanted to get into RW's pants, but this bruce clown is the most blatant and obssessed.

RW's pants do not interest me old chinese woman. she prefers her men to be ancient half senile aussies that she can lead around by the nose. your pants on the other hand, i wouldn't mind getting into;)

Just sayin. ac_rollseyes

lets add a little truth to this statement shall we? this forum was created because most of you were banned from VF and the plug was pulled on ACC shortly after. just sayin:)

Most of us???? Let's add a little truth to YOUR statement while we are at it, shall WE? Only 3 maybe 4 of us were actually banned and only one (the object of your obsession) was perma-banned. I can post on VF anytime I want, I just choose not to. Unlike you I could not care less what the droolers and nitwits on that other forum are doing; as far as it goes, they are just a bunch of loons and simpering, little, egg suckers.

As for the plug being pulled, it was bound to happen eventually. Most of the regulars here all had significant issues with VF and the dysfunction between the forums was heading for a breaking point anyway. Evs actually did us a favor. If I were to hazard a guess, it was probably the first time she ever did anything right in her life.  

Now as for you, we all have to wonder why you just can't seem to let go. Why don't you just come out and admit that you miss some of the people here, especially one in particular......   ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "jack"lets add a little truth to this statement shall we? this forum was created because most of you were banned from VF and the plug was pulled on ACC shortly after. just sayin:)

Oh let's not give evs all the credit.  The database for this forum was requested before evs said anything about pulling the plug. She merely put up the countdown clock.

Many times had there been discussions of leaving MB.  Not only does their host sucks massive amounts of untamed cock but it was better to be free from claims of dissing evs on her dime.  So, I made this place happen.

This forum was the ACC and it was created long before any one of us was banned.  I was the only one permabanned at the time of the creation of this forum and I believe I am the only one still permabanned.  

You clear now slappy?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Just sayin. ac_rollseyes

Most of us???? Let's add a little truth to YOUR statement while we are at it, shall WE? Only 3 maybe 4 of us were actually banned and only one (the object of your obsession) was perma-banned. I can post on VF anytime I want, I just choose not to. Unlike you I could not care less what the droolers and nitwits on that other forum are doing; as far as it goes they are just a bunch of sycophants, loons and simpering, little, egg suckers.

As for the plug being pulled, it was bound to happen eventually. Most of the regulars here all had significant issues with VF and the dysfunction between the forums was heading for a breaking point anyway. Evs actually did us a favor. If I was to hazard a guess, it was probably the first time she ever did anything right in her life.  

Now as for you; we all have to wonder why you just can't seem to let go. Why don't you just come out a admit that you miss some of the people here, especially one in particular?   ac_toofunny

ok so 3 or 4 banned, 1 perma-banned = 4 or 5 banned. isn't that almost all of you? LOL. oh and i almost forgot about sucks, kicked to the curb by the mighty RW herself!:)

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "jack"lets add a little truth to this statement shall we? this forum was created because most of you were banned from VF and the plug was pulled on ACC shortly after. just sayin:)

Oh let's not give evs all the credit.  The database for this forum was requested before evs said anything about pulling the plug. She merely put up the countdown clock.

Many times had there been discussions of leaving MB.  Not only does their host sucks massive amounts of untamed cock but it was better to be free from claims of dissing evs on her dime.  So, I made this place happen.

This forum was the ACC and it was created long before any one of us was banned.  I was the only one permabanned at the time of the creation of this forum and I believe I am the only one still permabanned.  

You clear now slappy?

Probably not because you didn't communicate your point in picture form.  ac_umm
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

In summary:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2012/01/ydkj599.jpg">

SO

http://troll.me/images/matlock-wants-you/shut-your-damn-whore-mouth.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

You clear now slappy?

If jack thinks Vancouver Forum offers superior threads why does he spend so much time here?

ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You clear now slappy?

If jack thinks Vancouver Forum offers superior threads why does he spend so much time here?

ac_umm

i haven't said anything about superior threads. i'm here because i miss renee's intelligence and sharp wit:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You clear now slappy?

ac_umm

i haven't said anything about superior threads. i'm here because i miss renee's intelligence and sharp wit:)

She is an excellent poster jack.