Why did RW

Started by Anonymous, April 22, 2015, 03:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "jack"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "jack"lets add a little truth to this statement shall we? this forum was created because most of you were banned from VF and the plug was pulled on ACC shortly after. just sayin:)

Oh let's not give evs all the credit.  The database for this forum was requested before evs said anything about pulling the plug. She merely put up the countdown clock.

Many times had there been discussions of leaving MB.  Not only does their host sucks massive amounts of untamed cock but it was better to be free from claims of dissing evs on her dime.  So, I made this place happen.

This forum was the ACC and it was created long before any one of us was banned.  I was the only one permabanned at the time of the creation of this forum and I believe I am the only one still permabanned.  

You clear now slappy?

Probably not because you didn't communicate your point in picture form.  ac_umm

If jack thinks Vancouver Forum offers superior threads why does he spend so much time here?

ac_umm

i haven't said anything about superior threads. i'm here because i miss renee's intelligence and sharp wit:)

She is an excellent poster jack.

RW

i haven't said anything about superior threads. i'm here because i miss renee's intelligence and sharp wit:)

Funny, her name isn't in this thread's title.  Hrm....

ac_toofunny
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

ac_toofunny

That's a good point RW.

ac_umm

Renee

Quote from: "RW"That better Renee?

Much.  ac_biggrin

Now it remains to be seen if dumbass gets it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

ac_toofunny

It's called pretend pay to attention to the fat chick so you can get with her hot skinny friend.  

Story of my frickin life. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

ac_toofunny

It's called pretend pay attention to the fat chick so you can get with her hot skinny friend.  

It's not really like that is it Renee?

Anonymous

ac_toofunny

there you go attention whoring again. don't feel left out. maybe if you invite sucks back you will get some *cough* male attention again:)

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_toofunny

It's called pretend pay attention to the fat chick so you can get with her hot skinny friend.  

It's not really like that is it Renee?

Unfortunately Fash, it happens all too often.

Anonymous

ac_toofunny

no pretense about it. in this case the fat chick has much more to offer than any of the "hot skinny headcase friends':)

Renee

ac_toofunny

no pretense about it. in this case the fat chick has much more to offer than any of the "hot skinny headcase friends':)

If this were a real world setting, this is about the time where I would just yawn, excuse myself to the ladies room and give up my seat so you could sit next to RW and slobber all over her.  ac_toofunny

RW

Thanks for nothing Renee!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

ac_toofunny

there you go attention whoring again. don't feel left out. maybe if you invite sucks back you will get some *cough* male attention again:)

I'm sorry.  Did I say something inaccurate brucie?

ac_razz
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

ac_toofunny

I'm sorry.  Did I say something inaccurate brucie?

ac_razz

aren't you about due for another meltdown? you know the kind i mean, pull all your posts and leave in an epic hissy fit?:)

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Thanks for nothing Renee!

Hey, at this point in life I'm tired of running interference or worse yet ending up with the awkward "wing man" as the consolation prize.   ac_toofunny

Anonymous

RW LIKES THE COCK!

HUGE COCK!