The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I'm applying...

Started by Berry Sweet, May 01, 2015, 01:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

..for a few new jobs tomorrow...please wish me luck and send in the good vibes!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"..for a few new jobs tomorrow...please wish me luck and send in the good vibes!

I wish you the very best of luck Berry Sweet..

We all wish you the best.

ac_smile

Annie

That's awesome Berry! I wish you lots of luck, but you're such an upbeat and smart woman you'll do awesome! Sending you positive vibes your way, you go girl!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Tatterdamelion

good luck with finding a new job. ac_smile

easter bunny

Don't accept them unless they're worthy of you. =))

Bricktop

RW

I'll do the good vibes dance for you!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

She's gonna get the job she wants  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

ac_smile Good luck Berry.

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"..for a few new jobs tomorrow...please wish me luck and send in the good vibes!

Berry Sweet should go for a macho cooling Chinese man like me. I have very high earning potantial. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Tatterdamelion

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Bon chance, Berry.

My grandfather says it is said like this : bonne chance. because word chance is a feminine word and must to have a feminine adjective.

Anonymous

There's no doubt in my mind that Berry will receive an offer of employment. What employer would not want a swag person on their staff. ac_drinks

Mel Gibson

What kind of jobs are you looking for?

I may have some insight and hints...