The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Beach Season

Started by Renee, May 06, 2015, 03:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Okay, sorry but this thread is primarily for the girls of the forum but if the guys have a perspective to add, by all means....

Summer is almost upon us and so are the dreaded swimsuit issues. From buying one that I am happy with, to wearing one, for me, they are like items delivered straight from hell to torture my body and my soul.  ac_crying

How many of you are comfortable in public with one on? For the first time in a long while I'll be spending the summer at the shore and I will have to wear a bathing suit in public. I've NEVER been fully comfortable with it, even as a child. With exception of very specific times and locations I have always dreaded putting one on and exposing myself to the real world. But I love the shore so I generally just grit my teeth and do what I need to do and try not to let my anxiety get in the way of having a good time. I was wondering if any of you have similar feelings and what do you do to cope with the problem? ac_dunno

Do you just say "fuck it" and let it fly, do you wear one grudgingly and cover yourself up as much as possible, do you avoid wearing one all together or do you have absolutely no problem with wearing one? We all know that women in general no matter what size you are, age or shape, have at least some body image issues and bathing suits seem to be a real hot button for our anxiety. it also might be worth discussing why we feel this way as well.

There; I started a thread so I don't have to get beat up. ac_sothere  I feel so much relief now.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

^ I can't get into it Renee. It snowed last night in the Czuk.

Annie

I hate wearing one in public . I never go to the beach,  I burn too easily. But when I go swimming at a pool, I'll wear a one piece with a skirt wrap to hide a big ol nasty scar on my thigh.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"Okay, sorry but this thread is primarily for the girls of the forum but if the guys have a perspective to add, by all means....

Summer is almost upon us and so are the dreaded swimsuit issues. From buying one that I am happy with, to wearing one, for me, they are like items delivered straight from hell to torture my body and my soul.  ac_crying

How many of you are comfortable in public with one on? For the first time in a long while I'll be spending the summer at the shore and I will have to wear a bathing suit in public. I've NEVER been fully comfortable with it, even as a child. With exception of very specific times and locations I have always dreaded putting one on and exposing myself to the real world. But I love the shore so I generally just grit my teeth and do what I need to do and try not to let my anxiety get in the way of having a good time. I was wondering if any of you have similar feelings and what do you do to cope with the problem? ac_dunno

Do you just say "fuck it" and let it fly, do you wear one grudgingly and cover yourself up as much as possible, do you avoid wearing one all together or do you have absolutely no problem with wearing one? We all know that women in general no matter what size you are, age or shape, have at least some body image issues and bathing suits seem to be a real hot button for our anxiety. it also might be worth discussing why we feel this way as well.

There; I started a thread so I don't have to get beat up. ac_sothere  I feel so much relief now.  ac_toofunny

Now, there's rich pickings for this embittered, malevolent old man, eh, Yanqui.

However, rather than use your disclosure as a means to humiliate you - again - how about you post some pics to help us in out deliberations.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Renee"Okay, sorry but this thread is primarily for the girls of the forum but if the guys have a perspective to add, by all means....

Now, there's rich pickings for this embittered, malevolent old man, eh, Yanqui.

However, rather than use your disclosure as a means to humiliate you - again - how about you post some pics to help us in out deliberations.

You don't need pics. You're too fucking old to be fapping.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

I'm only trying to help!!

However, if it is any consolation, you need not worry that your image, in or out of swimwear, will in any way incite erotic visions and desires in me.

You'd fall somewhere around "Rosie O'Donnell" on the fap-o-meter, toots. And she is not only fat, she's gay.

keeper

Im not sure if this will help or not.

My ex had a few extra pounds but i think she looked fine in a one piece, When we were at the pool or ocean she had like a shear smock thingy she wore and would remove it to swim. She told me much of how you felt about walking around uncomfortable.

I would like to add any women who have the balls to show off in a suit has my respect...

RW

Most of us have parts that aren't accentuated by a swatch of skin tight lyrica.

The truth is, nobody gives a shit.  People might look but you're forgotten 5 seconds later.  I wouldn't waste time worrying about what nobody gives a shit about.

Slap yourself in that bathing suit woman, admire your big ole rack, and head on down to Zerofucksgiven Beach.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Ain't nuthin wrong with this...

http://cdn2.thegloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/chilling-at-the-beach-gif.gif">

RW

Ain't nothing wrong with anyone.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I like camping and water, but not as much the beach.

ac_umm

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I'm only trying to help!!

However, if it is any consolation, you need not worry that your image, in or out of swimwear, will in any way incite erotic visions and desires in me.

You'd fall somewhere around "Rosie O'Donnell" on the fap-o-meter, toots. And she is not only fat, she's gay.

Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Unfortunately you gave away your intentions when you asked for pics. All women know that when a guy asks a women for pics on the interwebs he has one thing in mind and that is to squirt his DNA all over his keyboard.

Old man, you are pathetic.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

The truth is, nobody gives a shit.  People might look but you're forgotten 5 seconds later.  I wouldn't waste time worrying about what nobody gives a shit about.

Slap yourself in that bathing suit woman, admire your big ole rack, and head on down to Zerofucksgiven Beach.

Where is that exactly?

Not sure that's the the place to be. Sounds too much like a place where the sand is full of broken glass and used hypodermic needles.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"I'm only trying to help!!

Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Unfortunately you gave away your intentions when you asked for pics. All women know that when a guy asks a women for pics on the interwebs he has one thing in mind and that is to squirt his DNA all over his keyboard.

Old man, you are pathetic.

Honey, the only DNA you bring to mind is "Do Not Approach".

If you think that the request for a pic is solely related to eroticism, you're way off. There is humiliation, mockery and embarassment.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"

Where is that exactly?

Not sure that's the the place to be. Sounds too much like a place where the sand is full of broken glass and used hypodermic needles.

Okay Plan B (not the morning after one either.)

Walk on that beach with your head held high.  Anyone who looks at you does so because they think your hot. Works for me :)
Beware of Gaslighters!