The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

The Grand Baby Room

Started by Annie, June 21, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"They found out the sex of the bay today....and ...it's.... going to be... a girl!!!! Woohoo! I'm going to have a Grand Daughter!!!  :yahoo:  She felt it was a girl and my daughter and I thought so too. Son was hoping for a boy first but he's super happy they're having a little girl. They're gonna make awesome parents  ac_smile

That's great news, spoil the crap out of that little one.  :thumbup:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"They found out the sex of the bay today....and ...it's.... going to be... a girl!!!! Woohoo! I'm going to have a Grand Daughter!!!  :yahoo:  She felt it was a girl and my daughter and I thought so too. Son was hoping for a boy first but he's super happy they're having a little girl. They're gonna make awesome parents  ac_smile

That is fucking awesome Annie. You must be soooooooo happy. :yahoo:

Annie

I am! A Grandma! Ohmygawd! I love babies. So new to the world, so curious.  It's so easy and fun to keep them entertained too  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Romero

Congrats again, Annie! It is going to be so much fun and you're going to be a great grandma!

Annie

Thanks Romero  ac_smile I'm already picking out Christmas toys and birthday gifts in my mind lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Update.....She still hasn't had the baby. A few weeks ago the doc told her she was actually a couple weeks further along than they thought. She just told me that if she doesn't have her by this weekend, they will induce her next week. Omygawd ohmygawd!!! We all think our son is going to pass out lolol

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Update.....She still hasn't had the baby. A few weeks ago the doc told her she was actually a couple weeks further along than they thought. She just told me that if she doesn't have her this weekend, they will induce her next weekend. Omygawd ohmygawd!!! We all think our son is going to pass out lolol

I am so happy for you and your son and your daughter in law GrAnnie.

ac_smile

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Thanks Fash  ac_smile

ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Update.....She still hasn't had the baby. A few weeks ago the doc told her she was actually a couple weeks further along than they thought. She just told me that if she doesn't have her by this weekend, they will induce her next week. Omygawd ohmygawd!!! We all think our son is going to pass out lolol

That's fantastic, GrAnnie. I very happy for you and your family.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Congratulations Annie, you are a lucky woman Annie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Update.....She still hasn't had the baby. A few weeks ago the doc told her she was actually a couple weeks further along than they thought. She just told me that if she doesn't have her by this weekend, they will induce her next week. Omygawd ohmygawd!!! We all think our son is going to pass out lolol

Omygawd indeed Annie. Congratulations to you and your family.

Bricktop

I think old people should be banned from the forum.

Annie

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I think old people should be banned from the forum.

Haha, naaaa you should stay  :wink:  :laugh3:

Annie

Thanks guys, I'm really looking forward to having a new baby in the family. Daughter in law told me they have decided on cloth diapers and have invested 200 bucks for them (rubber covers included) They want to be as chemical free and save as much money as they can.  I did the same with our kids and I let them crawl/run around naked half the time, best thing for baby's skin to prevent diaper rash. And noo not one time did they pee or poop on the floor  :thumbup:  She and I are taking bets as to when he will pass out. She's betting when he's asked to cut the cord and I think it's when she starts hard labor. She's planning all natural, no meds etc.