The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The Grand Baby Room

Started by Annie, June 21, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I hope so too.  They live in her parents house right now.   Her Mom and sister are awesome so I'm sure they'll have lots of help.

I'm sure they will spend a lot of time at your house too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I hope so too.  They live in her parents house right now.   Her Mom and sister are awesome so I'm sure they'll have lots of help.

They will Annie.

Annie

I hope so, Herman. They're only a 20 minute drive away.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I hope so, Herman. They're only a 20 minute drive away.

I don't mean to wreck a happy thread Annie, but how is your daughter doing?

Annie

My daughter is doing fine right now. Today is her birthday, she's 21! We just finished having dinner. I made fettuccine alfredo, mashed potatoes, salad with kale and cucumber. Last night I baked the cake, iced it and wrote Happy Birthday 21 and her name in multi colors. I put 4 sparklers and a candle in the middle. It wasn't a prank candle but some some reason it wouldn't blow out lol. Now she's in the tub with her bubbles.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"My daughter is doing fine right now. Today is her birthday, she's 21! We just finished having dinner. I made fettuccine alfredo, mashed potatoes, salad with kale and cucumber. Last night I baked the cake, iced it and wrote Happy Birthday 21 and her name in multi colors. I put 4 sparklers and a candle in the middle. It wasn't a prank candle but some some reason it wouldn't blow out lol. Now she's in the tub with her bubbles.

That's fucking fantastic Annie. Happy birthday to her. Is she planning on getting :JC_burp: ?

Annie

Thanks! No she doesn't drink, she did have a glass of Orange Crush though, mmmmm

Anonymous

Happy Birthday to GrAnnie's daughter.

ac_smile

http://cakes.puntopelotaforo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Awesome-21st-Birthday-Cake-Ideas.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"My daughter is doing fine right now. Today is her birthday, she's 21! We just finished having dinner. I made fettuccine alfredo, mashed potatoes, salad with kale and cucumber. Last night I baked the cake, iced it and wrote Happy Birthday 21 and her name in multi colors. I put 4 sparklers and a candle in the middle. It wasn't a prank candle but some some reason it wouldn't blow out lol. Now she's in the tub with her bubbles.

Happy belated birthday to your daughter Annie.

Annie

Hey thanks guys, it was a good birthday. She enjoyed the dinner and gifts. We got her fruity bubble baths, a necklace, a gift card, gourmet jelly beans and a giant teddy bear lolol

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Hey thanks guys, it was a good birthday. She enjoyed the dinner and gifts. We got her fruity bubble baths, a necklace, a gift card, gourmet jelly beans and a giant teddy bear lolol

The twenty first is one of those milestone birthdays. She'll remember this one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Hey thanks guys, it was a good birthday. She enjoyed the dinner and gifts. We got her fruity bubble baths, a necklace, a gift card, gourmet jelly beans and a giant teddy bear lolol

She's fortunate to have you as her mother.

ac_smile

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Awww thanks, I try  ac_blush

And you succeed.

ac_smile

Bricktop

Is there a grandbrat yet?

What's going on?

Boy or girl?

Are you a grandma or grandpa?