The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

American Dentist Murders then Decapitates a Popular Rare & defenseless Lion

Started by J0E, July 29, 2015, 01:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"An animal, albeit a beautiful one was wasted. Meanwhile in Syria, homos are being thrown off of buildings to their death and young kids are being trained to behead people while they are handcuffed. Get the fuck over it people. It's not a big deal.

The media doesn't want to let it go. Last night I heard on the radio that they've identified another medical professional who killed a lion last year also.

I wonder how much traction they'll get out of Liongate.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"No way. You have to be lion to me?

ac_toofunny

Frood

We need to carefully steak-out these lion hunting media stings, Shen Li.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Some humans have been so domesticated that they can't fathom the concept of acquiring their own meat and therefore make up excuses to undermine those who still have some or all of their basic instincts intact.

How about rape? That's a basic instinct.

Paedophilia?

War?

Violence?

My basic instinct tells me you're an idiot.

Miss Stiletto

Hunting is disgusting and of low intellect. That gross dentist will probably be out of business when he returns to his clinic.

RW

I'm really not okay with ruining people's lives over things like this.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Miss Stiletto"Hunting is disgusting and of low intellect. That gross dentist will probably be out of business when he returns to his clinic.

Thank you very much. Don't hold back, tell us what you really think of people who prefer to harvest their own meat

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"This case was not harvesting meat though.

Miss Stiletto said hunting is disgusting and of low intellect. That's insulting to people who hunt for their meat.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"

Miss Stiletto said hunting is disgusting and of low intellect. That's insulting to people who hunt for their meat.

No. I think its a pretty fair assessment insofar as we who live in a modern society goes.

I guess for undiscovered tribes in the heart of the Brazilian rainforest, its quite reasonable.

Perhaps those that wish to live off their own means should go live with them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

No. I think its a pretty fair assessment insofar as we who live in a modern society goes.

I guess for undiscovered tribes in the heart of the Brazilian rainforest, its quite reasonable.

Are you saying it's healthier for us and better for animals to eat force fed animals who live a short life like sardines in a can rather than instantly kill a hormone free moose? Balderdash my friend, balderdash.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Are you saying it's healthier for us and better for animals to eat force fed animals who live a short life like sardines in a can rather than instantly kill a hormone free moose? Balderdash my friend, balderdash.

If I want you to speak on my behalf, I'll let you know.

No, that is NOT what I am saying. Firstly, I repeat, sustenance hunting is acceptable where it is necessary and essential to survive.

Secondly, I repeat, 2 wrongs don't make a right, and arguing that its more humane to kill an animal in the wild, and thus hunting is justifiable is illogical.

Fixing the farming is the solution. Not killing wild animals. On that premise, in a year, there won't BE any wild animals.

Bricktop

Another brave and fearless white hunter demonstrates his courage and prowess!!!

https://flic.kr/p/wRJ5J2">https://flic.kr/p/wRJ5J2">11416330_1005194056158717_4053445321296976500_o