A

The Great Abortion Debate

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2015, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "RW"HAHAHA!  This just keeps on getting dumber by the minute.

Tell me...do you count it as your own thought if you cut and paste it or is a raging feminist hands it to you?  I'm not policing your thoughts.  I'm merely pointing out that your silencing tactic isn't working anymore.  Do carry on with it though.  We'd die of shock if you didn't try to twist arguments as if you were Chubby Checker himself.

It doesn't matter if I think PP murders or babies or not.  I'm not one of those attacking them with expose movies now am I?  But what do those people think?  Hmmm...  Is it that abortion is murder perhaps?  Oh right.  It is.

I also stated my position in the post immediately above your response.  LTR.

I don't recall trying to silence anyone. Are you wanting to silence me just for having my opinion?

"It doesn't matter if I think PP murders or babies or not."

I don't believe Planned Parenthood is a baby murdering factory. I believe in any woman's right to choose, health care and education.

Are you illiterate?

Oh there you go asking an obvious question when the obvious answer is right in front of you.

Why do you waste your time explaining your position over and over to that Code Pink asshole? It is never going to sink in.......NEVER. I would have figured that you should know this by now.  :dash1:

I have never known any woman that is as pro choice as Romero.

:ohmy:

asal

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Tell me...do you count it as your own thought if you cut and paste it or is a raging feminist hands it to you?  I'm not policing your thoughts.  I'm merely pointing out that your silencing tactic isn't working anymore.  Do carry on with it though.  We'd die of shock if you didn't try to twist arguments as if you were Chubby Checker himself.

It doesn't matter if I think PP murders or babies or not.  I'm not one of those attacking them with expose movies now am I?  But what do those people think?  Hmmm...  Is it that abortion is murder perhaps?  Oh right.  It is.

I don't recall trying to silence anyone. Are you wanting to silence me just for having my opinion?

I don't believe Planned Parenthood is a baby murdering factory. I believe in any woman's right to choose, health care and education.

Are you illiterate?

Oh there you go asking an obvious question when the obvious answer is right in front of you.

Why do you waste your time explaining your position over and over to that Code Pink asshole? It is never going to sink in.......NEVER. I would have figured that you should know this by now.  :dash1:

Me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"

Are you illiterate?

Me.

You might be as pro abortion as Romero, but you haven't shown it here asal.

asal

Are you illiterate?

Me.

In this thread I suggested that abortion has improved society.  It absolutely has.  All surgeries are dangerous and flagrant abuse of your body is dumb, but there are always people that will do those things.  I won this debate with a knock out on page 4.  Why are posters still discussing it?

Anonymous

^^Do you mean this?

We aren't in a society that looks to abortion as a solution to social ills. Incidentally, the availability of abortion has prevented the births of criminals, amongst numerous other benefits.

Where abortion is not legal ... women suffer, I'll just say that, women suffer. In Brazil, someone whose story I know, this girl got pregnant four (4) times. Knowing about how she got pregnant did not stop her from continuing to have unprotected sex. She had unprotected sex for several reasons - including the prohibitive cost of birth control in her case. Because Brazil does not allow abortions (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Brazil">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Brazil) - she had someone kick her in the stomach and throw her down stairs, and she took other kinds of medication that were known to cause abortions. Those pregnancies happened within a few years - I don't know how she's doing now.

ac_wot

ghost

Are you illiterate?

Me.

Being pro choice does not suggest anyone is pro abortion.

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal" I won this debate with a knock out on page 4.  Why are posters still discussing it?

Liker hell you have. Have I missed something or did Dove and Fash suddenly believe life does not begin at conception. You and Romero have your heads so far up your asses, you can't read. Those two see abortion as legally sanctioned murder, not a basic human right. I disagree with them, but unlike you and Romero I know how futile it is to argue the point with someone who thinks an unborn baby is fully human.

Anonymous

Are you illiterate?

Me.

In this thread I suggested that abortion has improved society.  It absolutely has.  All surgeries are dangerous and flagrant abuse of your body is dumb, but there are always people that will do those things.  I won this debate with a knock out on page 4.  Why are posters still discussing it?

Because innocent unborn babies are being murdered.

RW

We debate abortion as if it is a question of right or wrong.  I don't think many people consider it the right thing to do.  As ghost pointed out, it's not about being pro-abortion.  It's a regrettable option and one many do not make or take lightly.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"We debate abortion as if it is a question of right or wrong.  I don't think many people consider it the right thing to do.  As ghost pointed out, it's not about being pro-abortion.  It's a regrettable option and one many do not make or take lightly.

It's murder.

RW

Quote from: "RW"We debate abortion as if it is a question of right or wrong.  I don't think many people consider it the right thing to do.  As ghost pointed out, it's not about being pro-abortion.  It's a regrettable option and one many do not make or take lightly.

It's murder.

Does it change what I said?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

It's murder.

Does it change what I said?

Yes, it's a baby.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "asal" I won this debate with a knock out on page 4.  Why are posters still discussing it?

Liker hell you have. Have I missed something or did Dove and Fash suddenly believe life does not begin at conception. You and Romero have your heads so far up your asses, you can't read. Those two see abortion as legally sanctioned murder, not a basic human right. I disagree with them, but unlike you and Romero I know how futile it is to argue the point with someone who thinks an unborn baby is fully human.
 We don't "think" an unborn baby is fully human. An unborn baby IS fully human....and it's sociopathic to think otherwise. In fact, abortion being so readily available has done nothing but degrade society to the level of rutting sociopathic beasts who believe their personal happiness and choices trump everything else. We are calloused, not enlightened.

asal

Quote from: "Dove"

We don't "think" an unborn baby is fully human. An unborn baby IS fully human....and it's sociopathic to think otherwise. In fact, abortion being so readily available has done nothing but degrade society to the level of rutting sociopathic beasts who believe their personal happiness and choices trump everything else. We are calloused, not enlightened.

An unborn baby is not a human before it has developed into one.  It is not a human at the beginning of the pregnancy - at that point it's a mass of dividing cells without any brain development.  Less intelligence than a tasty lobster.

Pretty sure I won this debate on page 4.

asal

:laugh: I fricken did.  Go back and check - knock out on page 4.

You're right about the futility.  I'm not arguing, I already won.  For some reason people didn't read my post carefully where I pointed out the knock out after patiently counting down.  Abortion is socially responsible.  Next debate please.